Their memories/ Deepest secret part 1

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Yuri: “Okay, You remember that I told our director that it’s a Personal Problem about me not doing the bed scene with you, right?” his questioning Jessica and she nodded. “It really does. I have a Personal Problem about that.” He said in a calm tone

Taeyeon: “I’ll cut it!”

 

The others are looking at Taeyeon confused. Yuri’s face is something, its like his very hurt. That’s why Taeyeon cut him.

 

Taeyeon: “Yuri, you don’t have to tell them.” He said.

Yuri: “Its okay.”

Taeyeon: “No your not. I will, I’ll tell them.”

 

Then Taeyeon continued the story.

 

Taeyeon: “First, I don’t want to see our best friend like this. Everytime we flashes are memories back we cant hide our weakest thing. Our memories back then, is our weakest point so we want you to just understand and promise us that you will hold our trust to all of you.”

Tiffany: “We promise. We will never break our promise, especially your trust.”

Taeyeon: “Okay.” He inhale a big air then start the story. “Before, Yuri had a girlfriend name Hyuna. They are together for almost 2 years, Yuri thought that she loves him. He really loved that girl and he can do everything just for her. Then one day, they fought because Hyuna got jealous to Yuri. They are shouting and breaking some things in Yuri’s bedroom, then Hyuna slapped him, punch him. Yuri cant do anything cause she’s a girl and Yuri never hurt a girls. He stayed like that and Hyuna is hurting him, then after 5 minutes, someone just open the door and revealed 4 mans. They grabbed Yuri and tied him up in the bed, his right arm is tied in the right side of the bed and the other is tied in the other side, same on his feet. Yuri kept screaming but its no use. The 4 mans are with Hyuna and they want some money to Yuri. They are bidding for the money or not they will kill Yuri. They torture Yuri like punching him in any different side of his body. Then Hyuna said to his men to stay outside and she wants to talk to Yuri alone.

 

Hyuna: “Do you really think that I loved you before? NEVER! I only want from you is your money! Do you think I will love this kind of a guy that has no experience at all? Your so nerd YURI! No one will love you!”

 

That words kept on Yuri’s mind. Hyuna took off his shirt, pants, ALL! His . She Yuri and everytime Yuri wont respond to her kisses and anything, she’s punching and slapping him. His first is Hyuna and he really regret it and want to forget about that.

 

Tiffany: “But your nickname in school is “The Playboy” so how can you explain that.”

Yuri: “After that, I never got in love to someone and I don’t want to get in love, that’s why I only do is to play girls.” He said calm.

 

Jessica didn’t speak anything at all and still shocked that Yuri is carrying that kind of wound in his heart. She looked at Yuri and their eyes meet and her eyes is so full of love and ready to erase the wound in Yuri’s heart and exchanged it into lovely one.

 

Krystal: “We are really sorry that we hated you before because you all are really a jerk and you always messing our days so that’s why we really hated all of you before.”

Taeyeon: “Its okay.”

Tiffany: “So your story now.”

Taeyeon: “My story?”

Tiffany: “Yeah, I wanna know why are you so weird today. You didn’t speak at all and your not like that.”

Taeyeon: “Do you really wanna know?” he bowed his head.

Tiffany: “Yeah.”

Taeyeon: “Yul, I saw her earlier.” He spoke to Yuri and Yuri shifted his gaze to Taeyeon with shocked expressions.

Yuri: “WHAT! Who’s with her? ‘the guy’ ” Taeyeon shook off his head.

Tiffany: “Who are you talking to?”

Yuri: “Okay, Taeyeon told you my story then I will tell his story to you.”

 

He glanced at Taeyeon first and still Taeyeon is only bowing his head and it seems he doesn’t want to hear it.

 

Yuri: “Taeyeon’s first girlfriend is Nana for 2 years, they really love each other, their a very cute couple. They always hang out, giving each others gift and they rarely fight. We admired them, but one day his cousin T.O.P came home from States for almost 3 years being apart from them. They said that he came home because his dying and he wants to be with his family before he died. He has a cancer and after 2 months he will be confined in the hospital and observed him. They had a party in Taeyeon’s house, it’s a Welcome home party for T.O.P all of us are there and met him even Nana met him. After that day, T.O.P kept asking about Nana to Taeyeon and he still doesn’t know that Taeyeon is her boyfriend. Taeyeon invited Nana to come over to his house to meet T.O.P and know each other. Nana doesn’t have any interest to T.O.P he is just a friend to her. Then they always hangout if T.O.P has a free time and Nana also, Taeyeon is always in the school and sometimes his with his father’s out of town trip. After 1 month, T.O.P confessed to Taeyeon that he will ask Nana to date him and he just nodded because he doesn’t want to hurt his cousin cause he needs to have a happy memories. The next day, Taeyeon had no classes and no schedule for his father so he accepted Nana’s offer to have Lunch with her and stroll to the park.

 

Nana: “I miss you, its been 1 week since I saw you. What happen on your trip?”

 

They are walking in the park holing each other’s hand.

 

Taeyeon: “Its nice, I saw many places that I want to be with you. But I think that will never happen.” He mumbled the last sentence.

Nana: “When your gone, T.O.P always asking me to go somewhere else with him and I always accepted his offer cause I don’t have any things to do but everyday that we’ve been together, his changing.”

Taeyeon: “He confessed to me last night that he likes you and his planning to propose to you to date him.”

Nana: “Then I think you know what I will answer to him. I don’t like him and I love you, And I already have a boyfriend. Why are you not telling him, by the way about us?”

Taeyeon: “He likes you, do you think I will let him get hurt just because of me?”

Nana: “But that is the only way not let him get hurt for so long.”

Taeyeon: “I don’t want to get him hurt, his my cousin and his dying.”

Nana: “Then what are we suppose to do? Hide!” she’s getting angrier

Taeyeon: “We’re not going to hide.”

Nana: “Then what!”

Taeyeon: “Your going to accept his offer.”

Nana: “WHAT! Are serious! You’re my boyfriend and I don’t love him!” she shouted and took off her hands on him.

Taeyeon: “I’ll break up with you.”

Nana: “WHAT! Your breaking up with me just because of him! He doesn’t deserve this!”

Taeyeon: “Yes he does! Your acceptance will make him happy. Please, love him like the way you love me. Accept his offer……….. Goodbye.”

 

Taeyeon turned around and left her there standing.

 

Nana: “Your going to let our relationship down just because of one person, is it okay with you to break up with me? Did you even love me?” she said and starts to cry while Taeyeon stopped and heard what Nana said.

Taeyeon: “You don’t know how much I love you.” He whispered and tears are falling from his eyes. “I don’t love you.” He said then walked away.

 

Now Nana and T.O.P are together but Taeyeon still doesn’t move on and we think, Nana also.

 

Tiffany: “How can you say that?”

Yuri: “Everytime they will see each other, Nana always want to talk to Taeyeon but we’re not letting her. And I don’t know what happen today. Tae, tell us what happen today?

 

Taeyeon raised his head and look straight to Yuri’s eyes.

 

Taeyeon: “I saw her earlier in the Starbucks before I went in the studio. I was ordering my coffee then when I turned around, I saw her reading some books like she used to everytime she’s alone. Then when I got my coffee, she saw me. I tried to ran but its too late, she grabbed my hand and wants to talk, I let her talk. She said that T.O.P is already in the hospital and his already weak, and he only has 2 months to live. Then she asked me if I still love her.”

Yuri: “What did you say?”

Taeyeon: “I didn’t say anything, I stood up and walked outside of the store but she stopped me by grabbing my hand and said that…… She still loves me like before and her feelings for me never changed.”

Yuri: “Then??”

Taeyeon: “I said that I already moved on.”

Yuri: “WHAT! You already have the chance! Why did you let that go?

Taeyeon: “She’s not for me anymore, Yul. I want her to love T.O.P not me. I know she’s hurt but I’m more hurt than she is. If this is the consequence for breaking up with her, its fine.”

Yuri: “Why are you showing her that your tough but deep inside you totally hurt?”

Taeyeon: “If I showed her that I’m hurt then someone will get hurt and it can cause his early death. I know she’s important to me but someone’s life we’re talking here.”

Yuri: “I know your nice and ready to give everything you have but don’t you even think about yourself, about your own feelings?”

Taeyeon: “Let’s just stop thing. I don’t wanna regret all what I have done. I want my cousin to be happy before he died. And I want Nana to find someone better. I’m fine and I wanna moved on.

Yuri: “If that’s what you want then we’ll be here with you.”

 

Tiffany: “I’ll be here too.”

 

 

                              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanna ask something, Do you want the NanaTae or TaeNy? Comment what ship your shipping to.

 

Next chapter is the story of Amber and still......... AMBER IS SLEEPING AND THE PIZZA AND CHICKEN WASNT ARRIVED.. HAHAHAHAHAHA :)