KryBer got their number

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

Author’s POV

 

Now that other’s got their girls number, how about the royal couple? Let’s see what happen to them!

 

Krystal: “Thanks, for driving me home.” she said while they are on their road.

Amber: “Its okay, your already my fiancé. So I need to make sure your fine.” He said and Krystal can feel her heart pumped so fast. “Ah Krys.” She caught his attention.

Krystal: “Yeah?” She looked at him.

Amber: “Can I not take you home? Can you join me?”

Krystal: “Huh? Where?”

Amber: “My favorite place. I wanna go there and I want someone to join me.”

Krystal: “Sure.”

 

Then he turned around the car and we head to some beach that no one is there and you can feel the cold breeze and the wave of the water.

 

Krystal: “So this is your favorite place, huh?”

Amber: “Yeah, this place is my favorite place because I can feel peace and all my problems will gone everytime I go here.” He said while they are walking in the shore.

 

Krystal is a little bit cold and Amber saw that, so he took off his jacket and put on Krystal’s shoulder.

 

Krystal: “Its okay. Wear it!” she’s giving back his jacket.

Amber: “Its okay.”

Krysal: “Thanks.”

Amber: “Your welcome.”

Krystal: “So why do you wanna go here? Is there something wrong?”

Amber: “Yeah, you know that I just got broke up with Suzy, right?”

Krystal: “Yeah, and I’m sorry about that.”

Amber: “Its okay. If I didn’t broke up with her, maybe I’ll get hurt more and I’ll never gonna get married with you.” He joked.

Krystal: “Are you really sure about the marriage? With me?”

Amber: “With you? Of course.”

Krystal: “Your just saying that because you just got broke up.” she crossed her arms

Amber: “Nope, I’m just sure about you because I know I can trust you and I trust my self that I can love you more that I love Suzy. And I’ll make sure that you will love me too.”

Krystal: “Or your just doing that so I can be your rebound.”

Amber: “NO!” he turned around and face Krystal. “I will never make you as my rebound. Moving on with Suzy is hard and loving you is easy. Your so easy to love but I don’t know if I’m easy to love. I already like you.”

Krystal: “Why are saying this to me?”

Amber: “Because I want you to know that I like you. Its not easy to confess! My heart is already pounding so fast! Here, feel it.” He hugged Krystal.

Krystal: “Yeah, I can feel.” She tried to break the hug but Amber hugged her tight. “Amber?” he didn’t reply for a minute.

Amber: “C-can we stay like this? I-im cold.” She can feel that Amber is crying in her arms. She rubbed Amber back to calm him down.

Krystal: “I told you, you should wear this.” She joked.

Amber: “I’m fine, hugging you is more warm.”

Krystal: “I’m warm? How? I’m the cold princess, right?” then she chuckled.

Amber: “Can I ask you something?”

Krystal: “Sure.”

Amber: “Why are you girls cant stick to one? Why are you cheating?”

Krystal: “Not all the girls are cheating, there are some boys too. But maybe they are cheating because they cant find what they want to their boyfriends that’s why there are looking for that to other boys.”

Amber: “And what is that? What is that, that they want from others that I don’t have?”

Krystal: “I don’t know. Maybe, like , appearance, more love and sensitivity.”

Amber: “You. What does I haven’t that others have?” he looked at Krystal’s face while his hands are on Krystal’s shoulder.

Krystal: “uhhhhhmmm? Pretty face and a gentleman.”

Amber: “I’m handsome! Don’t you see? All the girls want me! They want my number, my face and even my body!” he exclaimed with hand gestures to his body.

Krystal: “YOU! YOUR HANDSOME! NO WAY!!!”

Amber: “Yes I am!

Krystal: “I don’t believe it!”

Amber: “Then believe!

Krystal: “Okay, okay! You win!

Amber: “I know it! But the gentleman? I am, but what I showed to you is not because I hate you before right? But don’t worry, I’ll show you what I really am.”

Krystal: “Make sure I will like it!”

Amber: “Don’t worry I’ll make sure…… I have last question for you.”

Krystal: “What is it?”

Amber: “Can I have your number?”

 

Krystal laughed so hard and Amber is rubbing his back hair for embarrassment.

 

Krystal: Laughing. “Yah! You told me that all the girls want you number. But why are you taking my number?” she laugh again.

Amber: “You’re the first girl I asked for their number.”

Krystal: “How about Suzy?”

Amber: “Our photographer gave us our numbers. And please, can we not talk to her? And don’t laugh.”

Krystal: She stopped laughing but still she cant hold her laughter. “Okay, okay. Give me your phone.”

 

They exchange numbers then head to the car and he drove Krystal home.

 

Amber: “Thanks for tonight, princess.”

Krystal: “Princess huh?”

Amber: “Bye! Go inside!”

Krystal: “Bye bye, crying baby!”