Approval

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

Taeyeon’s POV

 

We already heard the news about Krystal and Amber getting engaged. AND IM SO JEALOUS!!!!! You know the feeling that, I’m the oldest from the three of us but our youngest got engaged first. What the hell, what happen to us Yuri? We need to do our move.

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

Oh yeah, I heard it too. And I was freaking JEALOUS!! Should I get drunk also and confessed to Jessica and pretend the next morning that I don’t remember anything? WHAT THE !! I wanna get engaged too.

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

‘Seriously’ That’s the word I said to Krystal when we heard about it. Honestly, we don’t even know that she likes him even a bit. And then now, we knew that they already engaged? ! She’s our youngest but she got engaged first. What to do?? Should I find some other guy or wait to infinity until Taeyeon proposed? Come on Tae! I will say Yes after all!! Just do your MOVE!

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

When Krystal said about them being engaged, at first I screamed. I SCREAM FROM MADNESS!! What the heck?? SHE JUST SAID YES WITHOUT MY CONSENT! SHE DIDN’T EVEN TELL ME THAT SHE ALREADY FALL IN LOVE WITH AMBER!! But then, I APPROVED…………. What can I do? She’s in love and she can find her happiness in Amber’s. Well I just hope the thing go what they want. AND WHAT I WANT ALSO!? The hell, my sister’s gonna get married first before me?? COME ON YURI! PROPOSED OR ELSE I’LL PROPOSED THEN!?

 

 

Author’s POV

 

Okay that’s enough…. You already heard about all their POV’s well, as the author, you wanna know my feelings?? Here “THE !!!!!!!!!! JUST DO IT ALREADY! NO MORE ENGAGEMENT, JUST GO STARIGHT TO THE CHURCH AND MARRY HER AMBER!?” Okay okay okay……. I’ll calm down… *exhales*

 

After Amber proposed to Krystal, they called their friends first.

 

 

Amber calls---------

Taeyeon: “What?” he said calmly

Amber: “HYUNG!!!” he shouted

Taeyeon: “YAH!! Stop SHOUTING!!” he took off his phone from his ear because of loudness.

Amber: “Okay, I’ll just tell you calmly………..well, Krystal and I are already engaged.” He said.

Taeyeon: “WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!” he shouted.

Amber: “YAH!!! Hyung! I just got my ears dropped” he exclaimed.

Taeyeon: “Seriously Amber?!”

Amber: “Yes hyung! Want some proof?” and Amber took a picture with Krystal and his gift to Krystal.

Taeyeon: “YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!?”

 

Then Amber End the call.

 

Krystal: “Why did you end the call?”

Amber: “His always screaming! Like there’s a snake under his foot.”

Krystal: *laughs*

 

Krystal calls----------------

 

Tiffany: “Yes lil sis?”

Krystal: “H-hey…… um… j-just wanna s-say…. Umm… m-me and..”

Tiffany: “Krys, what’s that? Why are you stuttering?”

Krystal: “I-its just that…… ME AND SNALF@*#&^$SNAQO!” she said it faster.

Tiffany: “Whattt??” she questioned.

Krystal: “Okayyy.. *exhales* Me.. and Amber….. are already….. engaged… unnie.” She said it slowly.

Tiffany: “WHATTTTTTTTTT!!!! Seriously???? The hell!!!”

Krystal: “YAH! You sound like Taeyeon Oppa!?” she exclaimed

Tiffany: “Taeyeon?” she questioned

Krystal: “Yeah, we called oppa and you sounded like him! She shouted.”

Tiffany: “What do you want us to feel huh?”

Krystal: “Okay, okay! Don’t tell unnie okay? I’ll tell her. Bye. Love you!”

Tiffany: “Yah! I’m not done with----“ Anddddd, she hung up too.

 

Amber: “Why’d you hung up?”

Krystal: “She’s like Taeyeon Oppa.”

Amber: *laughs* now you feel. I’ll put Yuri on speaker.

Krystal: “Me too, I’ll put unnie too.”

 

Amber calls-----------

 

Yuri: “Yeah bro? What?”

Amber: “Okay, I’m gonna tell you something. But don’t react too much okay??”

Yuri: “But you sounded like you already Krystal got pregnant.” He said.

Krystal and Amber: “YAAAAAHH!” they both shouted.

Yuri: “Ohhh, sorry krys. Thought his not on a speaker.”

Amber: “Cut that off hyung. Just wanna say, that me and Krys got engaged.”

Yuri: “Seriously?? I just joked about the pregnant thing!”

Amber: “Well, that will happen someday. But let us just got married first!”

Yuri: “Yah! WHY DID YOU PROPOSE!!” he shouted.

Amber: “YAH! DON’T SHOUT!”

Yuri: “YOUR SHOUTING TOO!” they both shouting.

Amber: “WHY??? I PROPOSED TO HER CAUSE I LOVE HER!? WHAT’S THE MATTER WITH THAT? YOUR AGAINST?????”

Yuri: “NOOOOOOO! WILL YOU PLEASE PUT THE SPEAKER OFF! I’M GONNA TELL YOU SOMETHING.”

Krystal: “NO!” she shouted.

Yuri: “OKAY IF THAT’S WHAT YOU WANT!? YAH! AMBER…… YOU JUST GOT SUZY PREGNANT!!!!!”

Amber and Krystal: “WHATTTTTTT!?”

Krystal: “YAH! AMBER JOSEPH LIU!!!!!” she punches and kicks Amber.

Amber: “Yah! YURI!!!! ME AND SUZY NEVER DONE A BEFORE!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!” He said while defensing himself to Krystal.

Amber: “Kryssss, calm down! Stop punching me!” he still defensing.

Yuri: “Are you guys fighting?” he questioned.

Amber: “YAHHHHH! What do you think???”

Yuri: “Then, I’ll say…. Krys, its just a joke.”

Amber and Krystal: *stopped what their doing and looked at the phone*

Yuri: “*laughs* You guys take care! BYE!” he immediately hung up.

 

Amber: “WHAT THE HELL!”

Krystal: “YAH! AMBER JOSEPH LIU! YOU SON OF A LLAMA! IF I KNEW THAT YOU JUST GOT SUZY PREGNANT, I WILL SURELY KILL YOU!?

Amber: “Babe, Suzy and I never done a before. I told you, she’s always busy. And Yuri said that its just a joke right? Come on.”

 

He pulled Krystal from himself and kissed her top of the head.

 

Krystal: “I just want to be your only girl. Only me.”

Amber: “Your my only baby.”

Krystal: “Okaaaaay. Wait, I’ll call unnie.

 

Krystal calls----------------

Jessica: “Yes baby?”

Krystal: “Uhhh, Unnie. We’re on a speaker okay. Me and Amber are listening. I’m gonna tell you something.”

Jessica: “About what?? DON’T TELL ME YOUR PREGNANT!? YAH AMBER!! I’M GONNA KILL YOU!!!” she shouted.

Krystal: “Unnie, unnie, calm down. I’m not pregnant. Its just that-------- Amber proposed to me, and I said ‘yes’.”

Jessica: “ooohh okayyyy, Wait---- what????? YOU TWO ARE ALREADY ENGAGED???”

Amber: “Yes noona.”

Jessica: “YAHHH!! JUNG SOO JUNG!!! WHY DID YOU SAY YES?!”

Krystal: “Why unnie? Your against??”

Jessica: “YES!!!”

Amber and Krystal: “HUH??” Confused.

Jessica: “I SHOULD MARRY FIRST BEFORE YOU!!!!”

Krystal and Amber: *laughs silently*

Amber: “Noona, if that’s what you want, were fine. We’re still not planning to get married that fast. We just wanna make it official that she’s mine and I’m hers. I’ll just tell Yuri hyung to propesed already!”

Jessica: “YAH! WHO SAYS I WANT TO MARRY YURI??”

Amber: “You don’t like him?? Well, then I’ll tell him to look for anybody else cause he already wants to get married.”

Jessica: “DO IT OR ELSE, YOUR WEDDING WILL NEVER COME TRUE!! AND I’LL TEAR YOU INTO PIECES!”

Amber: “*laughs* okay Noona. Don’t worry, I’ll take care of Krystal like you took care of her. I love her. So much. I just want you to approved to this wedding that’s why we called you.”

Jessica: “You know Amber, you already got my approval. I just don’t want you to make her feel like the other days before. After we found you drunk. Krystal is so messed up. Just don’t do it again Amber or else you know what I’m gonna do!”

Amber: “Yes Noona. I promise.”

Krystal: “Unnie take care. We’ll just go home the next day. See you. We love you.”

Jessica: “Love you too. Bye!”

 

That is the only call with a nice ending. And now they are really officially a couple with they closest friends approval. Well, their parents will agree if they say that, that’s why they called their friends first. Now that the 4 already knew, what about them? Are they just gonna seat back and enjoy the wedding someday? Or one of them will sure make a step back and proposed too?

 

                                                         -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUST WANNA SAY, I'M NOT GONNA ABANDON THIS STORY. JUST WAIT FOR MY UPDATES. THANKS GUYS. :)