Prank is on

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

Tiffany's POV

 

Mom and i are still in the living room. We both crying, an ocean of tears falling from both eyes. I was holding Mom's back and rubbing it. I cant think straight because of what he did. All i can say is, i'm angry and sad.

 

Mom: "Baby, just go upstairs. You need to rest."

Tif: "No mom, you are. You need it more than i do."

Mom: "Baby just go. Just sleep and think straight when you woke up."

 

As mom says, i walked upstairs to have a rest. I felt sleepy because of tears. Maybe mom is right, i'll just think when i woke up later.

 

I walked to my room and opened the door.

 

*pink baloons in my room. In the end of the lace is pictures. Pictures of my stolen shots. In the floor, pink roses all over the place. And my bed, a very big heart made by pink petals.*

 

Ballons? Roses? Petals? Pink? And Stolen shots? Who did this??

 

I walked inside my room, looking the pictures taken. Its not just an ordinary stolen like taken by paparazzis. Its someone im with. And that someone is-------

 

Tae: "Tiffany."

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

Yeah, the girl i kissed, is Nana. My first love. The real reason is this.

 

I know, i still dont know what Tiffany feels for me. If shes playing with me or anything. But one thing im sure, i love her and im ready to take all the risk just to prove that i love her. I really planned to go to Starbucks to meet Nana because she is always in there every morning. Its her hobby actually. And when i saw her, i dragged her outside and suddenly kissed her. And i proved one thing, the kiss is no more effect or spark to me. And i know that i already replaced someone in my heart. Some one now, i love. And shes Tiffany.

 

Nana and i went inside the Starbucks and explain everything to her. True is, she cries and says that she still loves me. But she accept Tiffany. She said that i deserve Tiffany and warned me not to do it again. Staying her away from me actually. I said that im already matured and ready to fight for our feelings. She thanks me and apologize. And me as well. She said that we can still be friends and someday she wants to meet Tiffany.

 

We bid our goodbye and change our path ways. I headed to Tiffany house. Actually, i already know that she's not there. Its not her i will come to see. Its her parents, taking their permision to formaly propsed to Tiffany.

 

Before i got there, i went to some gift shops to buy some pink balloons. And after, to the flower shop for pink roses. And lastly, to photo studio to print some pictures i taken before when im with her. She doesnt know that i always taking a picture of her.

 

After that, i headed to their home. When i got their, they already welcomed me warmly. We headed to the living room and sat. They asked me if i already grabbed some breakfast, why am i here, is Tiffany knows im here. So many questions and i just asked them one thing. "Mr and Mrs. Hwang, can i formaly propse a marriage to Tiffany Hwang, your daughter?"

 

Suddenly the mood was silent. After a minute, Mrs. Hwang's phone rang.

 

Its the time when Tiffany called and i hand motion to Mrs. Hwang not to tell her than i'm here. And she did. After the call, they said that Tiffany is headed here to take her day off with her family. And thats the time Mr. Hwang and i are talking man to man. Mrs. Hwang gave us a minute to talk.

 

"Son, i know you wont dissapoint me and i made a good decision to do this arranged marriage thing. You know that Tiffany is my only princess, and your the only prince in your family. And i knew your father for so many years and all i can say is, you really do like him. You already know what my answer is. I just want to say that, make my princess in loved and happy as you can. Hurt is part of a relationship but not physically hurt. Now son, just tell me if you need anything. " Mr. Hwang got teary eyes on his speech. Well, Tiffany is the only daughter and princess but their princess already grown up and some prince is already taking her for good. "Mr. Hwang, i just need some drama?" And Mrs. Hwang just popped up and went beside Mr. Hwang and seated. "Did someone just say drama?" She said while smiling. "Yes honey, you heard it right." In reply. "Ahh, i just want to make Tiffany believe that i dont love her anymore. That i went here to say that i dont love her anymore. I'll just keep saying sorry when she comes and i'll walk outside the house and climbed up to her room and decorated it with some surprises and i'll propose to her. " i explained. "okay. But you dont need to climb up. You might fall amd the engagement might not happen. I'll just went to the back of the door pretending to get some water and opened the door for you, so you can go upstairs without knowing." Mr. Hwang planned. "Then i'll pretend crying for her to buy you some time to decorate and after 10 minutes ill make her upstairs. Is that okay?" She said. "Yes Mrs. Hwang. Thank you so much for cooperation" i smiled to them. "No problem son" he patted my shoulder.

 

And then we heard the door opened. We ready know who it is. And our faces just changed into sad one.

 

Prank is on.