Couple outfits

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

Authors POV

 

When their parents knew about all the true proposals happened. They decided to make and engagement party for all their business partners, friends, family and even press. The three couple agreed to do it. Its 1 week passed and their relationships are all doing good either their projects. Today is the day their parents set up the engangement party.  Its in the Liu's mansion will be held. The three couples are in salon making their selves look good because of the press. The three girls are in the chairs making their hair done while the boys are in the couch reading some magazines.

 

Taeyeon: "Yuri! Look! Its Hyuna in the cover!"

 

They looked at it and its really Hyuna in some mens magazine, wearing and no tops.

 

Yuri: "She looks y, but she also looks disgusting!"

Taeyeon: "You know i heard that she's now dating her own manager."

Yuri: "Well, i dont care anymore. I already got Jessica and shes too damn y compared to Hyuna."

Taeyeon: "Yeah your right."

Yuri: "You Am!"

Amber: "What?" He answers but not looking at him.

Yuri: "How about you? Suzy?”

Amber: “I don’t know. I don’t even know anything about her since break up.”

Taeyeon: “You mean, you two didn’t text after that?”

Amber: “Yeap.” He answered shortly.

 

The girls stood up from their sit and went to their partners. Tiffany sat in the lap of Taeyeon, Yuri stood up and hugged Jessica from behind and Krystal stood behind Amber and Amber holds Krystal’s hand from his top.

 

Tiffany: “Were done, ‘bout you guys?”

Yuri: “About what?”

Krystal: “Are you all looking like that? Its engagement party!?” Amber looked on his top seeing Krystal and Krystal cupped Amber’s cheeks.

Taeyeon: “Girls, Boyr don’t have to do some make ups, hair done and something. We just wear dome nice clothes, nice shoes and a gorgeous partner that we already have, and we will look great.”

 

Yuri and Amber gave Taeyeon a high five.

 

Jessica: “So come on!”

Yuri: “Where?”

Jessica: “To the mall.”

Yuri: “And??”

Jessica: “We’re gonna look for some nice clothes and nice shoes for you boys!”

 

The boys obeyed the royal princesses and head to the mall and search for mens clothes. And the princesses decided to make their princes wear a suits.

 

Taeyeon 

 

 

Yuri

 

 

Amber

 

 

These are the girls decided for their boys, now it’s the boys time to choose for their girls to find a good dress that suits them.

 

Tiffany

 

Tiffany: “You know, this is the 1st tume I’ll wear something not pink.”

Taeyeon: “You want to change?”

Tiffany: “No its okay. Its you whom I partnered with this clothes so I’m fine with it.”

Taeyeon: “Okay.”

 

Jessica

 

Yuri: “You look gorgeous.”

Jessica: “Well, you choose the right dress and the right girl to fit in”

Yuri: “Well, I wont regret it.”

 

Krystal

 

Amber: “My princess looks beautiful.”

Krystal: “My prince looks good in his suit so his princess must look good too.”

Amber: “I though I’m your servant?”

Krystal: “Yeah, my servant prince.”