Returning to Seoul

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

Author’s POV

 

Jessica was shocked from what she sees. Taeyeon and Amber is in their house and reunited with Krystal and Tiffany but she is looking for one guy and she got disappointed that he was not in her house.

 

Jessica: “WHAT IS THIS?!”

 

Amber, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Krystal looked to the girl who just came is and shoked.

 

Krystal: “Unnie! They have something to tell you, Yuri oppa----“

Jessica: “WHAT THE IS GOING ON HERE?! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE OR I’LL STRANGLE THE BOTH OF YOU!”

 

She pointed Amber and Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon: “Jessica please, let us explain.”

Jessica: “THERE’S NO NEED FOR EXPLANATIONS! YURI IS MARRIED, HE HAS A PREGNANT WIFE AND HE ABANDONED ME! ITS ALREADY CLEAR!”

Amber: “Its not like that, you misunderstand everything. You know Yuri will never abandon you.”

Jessica: “MARIAGE IS A VERY STRONG WORD AMBER! ITS ALREADY CLEAR FOR ME! NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT AWAY!!!”

 

Amber and Taeyeon, went outside the house and remaining girls inside was miserable to Jessica.

 

Tiffany: “Why didn’t you let them explain? We know everything and they are right.”

Jessica: “If the two of you got fooled easily well, I’m not like you.”

 

Jessica went upstairs and left the two girls. Krystal and Tiffany followed Amber and Taeyeon outside.

 

Tiffany: “What are we going to do? Jessica wont let us explain.”

Taeyeon: “Maybe its not us to explain. Its Yuri.”

Krystal: “But how? He is still in States.”

Taeyeon: “Let us not think about Jessica first, Yuri can handle it. We have to do something about Irene’s boyfriend”

Amber: “By the way about that uy, what did you see that your bursting to anger earlier?”

Taeyeon: “Irene’s boyfriend cheating on her! I saw her at the club and kissing to someone else! I followed him and he bring his girl to his house! He is cheating to Irene Am!”

Krystal: “So what are we gonna do?”

Amber: “We have to talk to Yuri.”

 

Yuri’s POV

 

Its been a few days since Amber and Taeyeon left, and I don’t have any idea what is going on in Seoul. Did they found Irene’s boyfriend? Did the girls forgive them and get back together? Is Jessica already know everything? I wanted to go to Seoul too but I cant leave Irene here alone. She’s pregnant and she needs me.

 

I kept contacting Amber and Taeyeon but still no answer.

 

Irene: “Still no answer?”

Yuri: “Yeah, we have to know if they already found your boyfriend.”

Irene: “Don’t worry, maybe they are just busy. Lets just take it easy.”

Yuri: “Okay, how about your baby? Are you fine?”

Irene: “I’m fine. I’m just adjusting every day because I want something to eat but I don’t know why and I always have a morning sick.”

Yuri: “If you need anything just tell me okay? If you want to eat something just call me.”

Irene: “Yes, thank you.”

Yuri: “I have to go, your dad want to talk to me. I’ll be back soon.”

Irene: “Okay, take care.”

 

When I was on my way to Mr, Han’s house I got a call from Amber.

 

Yuri: “Amber! I’ve been waiting for you to call. What is happening there? Is everything alright? Did you found Irene’s boyfriend? How about Jessica? Is she fine?”

Amber: “Hyung, we found Irene’s boyfriend, Jessica is fine too but……”

Yuri: “ ‘But’ what”

Amber: “We have so many problems here in Seoul.”

Yuri: “What is it? Tell me!”

Amber: “Yul, Irene’s boyfriend is a jerk! He is cheating Irene! Taeyeon saw him kissing someone in the bar and brought her in his home.

Yuri: “WHAT!?”

Amber: “We decided not to tell Irene because she’s pregnant so we only talked to you. Lets just not tell Irene’s first.”

Yuri: “Alright alright.

Amber: “And also, Jessica doesn’t listen to us no matter what. She’s so mad at you.”

Yuri: “I’ll take care to Jessica.”

 

I ended the phone call and went to Mr. Han’s house and as soon as i arrived, I went straight to his office.

 

Mr. Han: “Oh Yuri, you’re here. I have something to tell to you, you have to run the company in Paris after Irene’s pregnancy, okay?”

Yuri: “I’m sorry Mr. Han but I think Irene and I need to go to Seoul.”

Mr. Han: “What?! For what?”

Yuri: “We both decided that the child must be a Korean citizen and Irene is already sensitive right now. And the weather here in states doesn’t help her. So we decided to go to Seoul and let her pregnancy in Seoul. She always craves for kimchi and some Korean foods. So please will you let us stay in Seoul?”

Mr. Han: “Alright, but I will provide your house. After Irene’s pregnancy, you two will migrate in Paris! But right now, you will take care to Irene only. Let her pregnancy be healthy. Tomorrow will be you flight.”

Yuri: “Thank you Mr. Han”

 

After the talk to Mr. Han I went straight to our house and told Irene about us going to Seoul tomorrow. She was excited and nervous because of his baby and her boyfriend. Maybe when we get to Seoul I will just make a plan how will Irene wont knew about his cheating boyfriend. And also what will I do to Jessica to believe in me.