The Happy Ending is Coming

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

Author’s POV

 

Mr. Han arrived in the hospital and went straight to Irene’s room. Before Mr. Han’s arrival, the girls are already went home. Mr. Han might know something if he saw the girls in the hospital, so they decided to go home. Yuri stood up when he saw Mr. Han, but he just slapped Yuri really hard.

 

Mr. Han: “HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO MY DAUGHTER! I TOLD YOU TO PROTECT HER! I EVEN ALLOWED YOU TO COME HERE TO HAVE A BETTER DELIVERY OF THE BABY AND NOW THIS!!! YOU PUT HER IN DANGER!!” Mr. Han slapped him again.

Irene: “D-dad.” Irene spoke.

Mr. Han: “Baby..” he turn around and saw Irene awake. “How are you? Are you feeling better?”

Irene: “Dad, its not Yuri’s fault. Its my fault. Please, don’t get mad at him.”

Mr. Han: “But baby, he put you in danger.”

Irene: “He did not. It was all my fault. Everything is my fault. From the start.”

Mr. Han: “What do you mean?”

Irene: “Dad, I don’t love Yuri. I just act that I love him but I’m not.”

Mr. Han: “W-what? You don’t love him? But you’re already having a baby.”

Irene: “I’m so sorry Dad, but this baby is not his.”

Mr. Han: “W-w-what?” Mr. Han stepped backwards and look at Yuri and back to Irene. Irene tried to sit down but she is still weak. Yuri walk towards her and helped her to lay down.

Irene: “I’m so sorry Dad.”

Mr. Han: “Rest for tonight baby, we will talk tomorrow morning.”

 

Mr. Han walked fast outside the door and left Yuri and Irene in the room. After Mr. Han left them, Taeyeon and Amber came.

 

Amber: “What happen?” Amber looked at Yuri.

Taeyeon: “Oh Irene, you’re awake.” They went to Irene. “What happen? Your face is so pale.”

Yuri: “Do you really have to do this right now.” He is talking and looking at Irene.

Irene: “This may not be the best time to tell him but im so tired to keep all of this. My tummy is getting bigger. You and Jessica are already good. We both need to set free. You need to be happy, and me also.”

Yuri: “But you just woke up from an accident, you’re not feeling better.”

Irene: “I can handle this.” She smiled slightly.

Yuri: “Thank you Irene, thank you.” He went to Irene and hold her hand and looked at her.

Amber: “So what we have missed?”

Taeyeon: “Am, cant hear what she said? She already told her Dad about everything.”

Amber: “What!?”

Taeyeon: “You, pabo!” he smacked his head.

Yuri: “Do you want anything? Water, food? What do you want?”

Irene: “I’m fine…. Wait, where’s Taehyung?”

Amber: “He is just right next to your room.”

Irene: “How is he? Is he fine?”

Amber: “He still doesn’t wake up.”

Yuri: “The doctor said that he protected you form the accident that is why he got severe injuries and wounds.”

Irene: “Yeah, we are just having fun in the car, you know, laughing together and then the truck suddenly hit us. Taehyung immediately put his arm in my body and he prevented me from hitting the glass of the front car that is why he got all the glasses in his arms. He is the first one to get unconscious because his head hits the steering wheel, and after that I fainted.”

Taeyeon: “So the doctor is right. He really do save you and your son.”

Amber: “He saved her because he loves her!!’ Amber shouted to Taeyeon.

Irene: “Love? We just met today.”

Amber: “Maybe you don’t remember, but Taehyung is your classmate since preschool and he really loves you from the start until now. You are his first love. That is the reason why he helped us from everything that includes you.”

Irene: “I cant remember that he is my classmate.”

Yuri: “Wait, maybe you can remember him by this.” Yuri looked at his phone and tried to search some photos. “Here, I saw this in your photo album and pictured it.” Irene looked at the picture and got shocked.

Irene: “Wait, this is him!”

Yuri: “Yeah.”

Irene: “This guy always leaves a flower, chocolates or letter in my desk for almost everyday in my life in the school. But when I got a boyfriend when I want in Grade 6 he stopped doing that but I can always see him looking at me from a distance. I don’t even know that this is him, because from the start I don’t know that guy who is stalking me since pre school.”

Yuri: “Well, stalking is his habit that is why his job is an investigator. And he even stalk you until today.”

Irene: “I want to see him, I can I see him?”

Taeyeon: “Sorry Irene, but you have to rest. It might affect the child too.”

 

Irene nodded and he tried to get some rest, but her thoughts cant stop thinking about Taehyung. She is confused and happy at the same time because that little boy when she was in grade school made her everyday life happy because of what he gives and when he stopped giving some letters, her happy face turned into sad face. She may not know his name but she does have a place in his heart until today.

 

The next day, when she wakes up, she saw Yuri sleeping in the couch and the two boys are not in there. Mr. Han arrived with some foods, Yuri got surprised and he stood up and greeted Mr. Han. They ate breakfast but Yuri still not talking, he is just listening to Mr. han and Irene’s talk.

 

Mr. Han: “Baby, I want you to be honest with me. I wont get mad at you, I promise.”

Irene: “Yes Daddy, Dad, Yuri and I tried our best to fall in love with each other but we cant. Yuri has a girlfriend here in Seoul and I also dad. This is not Yuri’s fault or even his Dad. I was the one who convinced Yuri to just act about this marriage thing. Before I got married to Yuri, my boyfriend here in Seoul got me pregnant. I don’t know it from the start, I just knew when I got married to Yuri. I told everything to Yuri and he didn’t hesitate to take the responsibility the my baby, even though the father of this child deceived me. He and his friends including his girlfriend is so kind to me. I know dad that I am a brat daughter, but when I knew Yuri and his friends, I realized everything that not everything in this world is temporary, not everything in this world is true. Some people will take an advantage but some will be so kind. Dad, I know it hurts that I betrayed you but that I’m so sorry. I will do whatever you want to me, if you want to disown me i will accept it. I will take full responsibility of what I did.”

 

Irene cried but his dad holds his hand and smiled. He wiped Irene’s tears and hugged her.

 

Mr. Han: “I will not disown my only daughter. I am so proud of you. You are not a brat kid anymore. You are a lady and a mother now.” He got some tears of joy.

Yuri: “Sir, I’m so sorry for everything.” Yuri bowed to him. Mr. Han looked at him.

Mr. Han: “Yuri, thank you for making my daughter grow up. I thought no one can make him like this. I never expect this to happen. Thanks to you and your friends. I know its hard for the both you and as my gift, I’m allowing you to divorce and have a happy and free life.”

Yuri: “Seriously Mr. Han? Thank you, thank you so much.” Yuri bowed many times.

Irene: “Thank you daddy.”  She hugged her father.

Mr. Han: “My grandson might not have a father but he have a wonderful grandfather.”

Irene: “Nah, my baby will have 3 daddies! You still take the responsibility of being a father to my child Yul! The three of you, tell that to Amber and Taeyeon. You swear to my child and me.” Irene and Yuri laughed.

Yuri: “Of course! He will be the happiest child in the world!”

 

The room is full of laughter that we didn’t expect to happen. The Divorce paper will be signed by tomorrow. Yuri cant wait to tell Jessica about that. Irene is happy for being set free but still worried about Taehyung that is still unconscious. Mr. Han visited Taehyung and said thanks to him in whisper. Mr. Han need to flight to U.S and leave everything to Yuri. Mr. Han and his father is still in good terms. They wanted to forget about everything. The night has come and Yuri is already sleeping in the couch. Irene tried to sneak and went to Taehyung’s room. He saw Amber and Taeyeon in the room sleeping soundly. He went close to Taehyung and sat in the chair. She reached out his hand and hold it tight.

 

Irene: “Thank you, thank you for everything. From the start that you gave me those letters and flowers. I don’t know your name when we were a child but you have the memories in my heart and mind. The letters that you gave is still in my closet. I’m a bit mad at you because you never wrote your name in the letter or have a strength to tell me your name. I was sad when I went to college in U.S but thanks to Yuri that you are the one that I got mysterious since we were a child. Thank you for saving me and my child, I know when you wake up, we will be friends and I just want you to know that you were my first love too and you will never love me again because I’m already having a baby to someone else.” Irene stood up and tried to let go of her hand. But Taehyung grip it hard.

Taehyung: “Who told you I cant love you? I will be his father, a ‘totally handsome’ father to him.”

 

Taehyung talked weak. Irene was shocked and she got some tears when she heard what Taehyung said. She immediately hugged Taehyung, and Taehyung smiled.