Plans for the future

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

Author’s POV

 

Weeks had passed and all their lives are doing good. Their parents decided to take their child in the vacation house of the Jung’s in Jeju Island and have some time together. Their projects are done, and all the comments are good. Fans are so happy about their biases and there’s a little bit of saesangs but they don’t bother that much. Their businesses are doing good but not the Kwon’s, their having a little bit trouble in the company but their partners and board are there to help.

 

The couples are getting ready to take the ride going to the airport and head to Jeju Island. As tradition of the artists, paparazzis are there waiting for them that’s why they wore something fashionable.

 

Yulsic

Taeny

Kryber

As they pass the paparazzis, they board in the airplane. After few hours in the airplane, they already saw the beautiful Busan. Couples are so excited to take off and see the outside of the Busan. As they take off, some of paparazzis are there waiting for them and also some fans. They didn’t expect that thousands of fans are there waiting for them. They have banners and papers written their combined names. As they pass through, they waved hands and accepting fans offer. Especially, Tiffany who really loves to get something from the fans and gaving her best eye smile. They board the van and head straight to the Jung’s vacation house.

 

Taeyeon: “Sica! What does your mansion looks like?”

Jessica: “Its not a mansion. Its just a vacation house, but it looks perfect. Soojung and I are so little when the last time we saw that. Especially Soojung, she’s just 6 years old.

Taeyeon: “We thought that the 2 of you are born in States?”

Jessica: “Yes, we’re just going here in Busan every summer and went back to States after a month.”

Taeyeon: “Oh, so that house is really a vacation house for the Jungs.”

Jessca: “Yeah and now, its not just the Jungs, but also with all of you and my fiancé.”

 

She hugged the arm of Yuri. After a few hours travel, they already arrived in the afternoon and a big house surprised them.

All their mouths shaped like O when they arrived at the mansion. They went inside following the Jungs and they head upstairs. In the upstairs, there’s 3 bedroom with one large bed and one bathroom. Downstairs, there’s the dinning room and living room. And outside is a large swimming pool.

 

Jessica: “The right room is for yours Tae and Tiff, and the left one is for Amber and Kry. Ours is in the middle, change your clothes and we’re gonna have a dinner at 8pm.”

Taeyeon: “Who’s gonna cook the dinner?”

Jessica: “Mom said that the maid made us some dinner earlier, and we just need to heat that up.”

 

The couples went inside their rooms and changed their comfortable clothes.

 

Taeny……..

 

Taeyeon: “This house is pretty cool.”

Tiffany: “Yeah, but I want our house will be more cool that this.”

Taeyeon: “Of course baby.” He hugged Tiffany from the back.

Tiffany: “Do you wanna live in States?”

Taeyeon: “Huh? Why?”

Tiffany: “Nothing, its just that, I want our child will be an American citizen. And I want to be a normal life.”

Taeyeon: “If that’s what my princess wants, then it will be.”

 

Yulsic……..

 

Yuri: “Baby.” He whispered while hugging her from the back.

Jessica: “Yes?” she swings.

Yuri: “After we got married, how many children you wanna have?”

Jessica: “2, one boy and one girl. Why?”

Yuri: “Nothing, I just wanna have plans about our future baby.”

Jessica: “What do you want to be first? Boy or girl?”

Yuri: “Boy of course, I want someone to look after to my 2 girls.”

 

Kryber……..

 

Krystal: “Am.”

Amber: “Princess?” she looked to her princess whose cuddling her in the bed.

Krystal: “I wanna give up being a celebrity.” She said out of nowhere.

Amber: “Huh? But why?”

Krystal: “I just want to focus on you, our baby and our future.”

Amber: “But you really love your fans.”

Krystal: “I know, but I have to choose between you and my fans.”

Amber: “Why cant you just do your job and I’ll do mine.”

Krystal: “But that’s not what good wife is.”

Amber: “You don’t have to give up your dreams just because you marry me, I marry you because I want you to be mine. Not to steal your dreams from you.”

Krystal: “But Am, I’m already done being a celebrity. My time is up, I need to change ways. Do another me, being your wife and a mother to our children. So Am, please.”

Amber: “Okay princess, if that’s what you want. But you will do it after our honeymoon, okay?”

Krysta: “Yes babe, thank you.” Amber kissed Krystal’s forehead and hugged her.

 

They all made up a decision after the wedding. They will change for good. And have a normal life like other couples do.