Kryber's first day being together

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

Author’s POV

 

Taeyeon: “Ahh, that’s why your lips had a blood.” He said after Yuri finished his story. “So what yours Am?”

 

Amber’s POV

 

5:30 am is our time schedule for our photo shoot in race track field where I always race. I went there 4:30 am, so I can run a few laps and put my mood in good cause I know that my partner will only bother me.

 

Kris: “Oh! Early, huh.” He approached me when he saw me entering inside the garage. And he’s the guard here in the race track and we know each other.

Amber: “Yeah, I just wanna race some few laps cause I miss my car and this field.”

Kris: “Yeah, long time, huh?”

 

I start racing on my own in this field and non stop running until I already saw some staffs preparing the equipments for our photo shoot. And I saw Krystal. She’s wearing a simple white t-shirt, skinny jeans and pink converse. She’s different from what I seen on her everyday in school. She has no make up on and her hair is tied up. I stopped my car, far away from them but I still can see her. I feel happy watching her doing normal things, cause every time we see each other, the atmosphere is getting cold. I admit, my aura is a little bit cold too and I heard that my nickname is school is “The mysterious guy”. Maybe to them, I look mysterious but to my friends, I look dork. I’m not a shy type, I’m just so hard to be comfortable with someone else.

 

My Manager: He knocked on my window and I opened the door to let him in. “Am, stop fantasizing her from a distance. Go! And talk to her!” I looked at him puzzled.

Amber: “What are you talking about?”

Manager: “I was watching you about 5 minutes and you even don’t move your face and still looking to Krystal.” He smiled teasingly.

Amber: “Okay, I’ll admit it. Yeah, I’m looking at her. I just found nice looking at her doing some stuffs different from her in school.”

Manager: “Why? What is she in your school?”

Amber: “Well, every time we see each other, either me or she will bumped each other, rolled eyes and pissing each other.”

Manager: “Then maybe this is really she is, very nice, helpful and calm.”

 

After our talking in the car, we head to the staffs to start the shooting. They all greeted me but Krystal just looked at me and shifted her gaze.

 

Photographer: “Okay, Krystal and Amber come here!” we went to him after we changed clothes. “Here’s your theme today, you two must look like a couple, okay?” And we nodded.

 

I looked at the theme that we will do and I saw many pictures that impossible to us. There are some that hugging, touching her face, she’s sitting on my lap and leaning her head in my shoulder inside the car. How can we do this??

 

We start our pictorial and it seems that Krystal is really awkward to me. Well, I’m a little awkward too but I’m not that obvious. She’s wearing black and white checkered mini skirt and black and white checkered long sleeve, revealing her abs. I don’t know that her body is so damn perfect! Well me, is the red car racer’s costume, of course. We start posing, holding each other’s hand and eye to eye contact.

 

Photographer: “Amber, hug Krystal and rest your head in Krystal’s shoulder. And Krystal, hold Amber’s cheek, okay?” WHAT!!! This is too much. We are promoting the car, not us!

Amber: “Okay.” I walk to Krystal and I looked at her first and I think she nodded cause her eyes doesn’t look cold. I hugged her slowly and put my face on her shoulder, she putts her hand in my cheek. Her hand is so warm.

 

After we take the shot, I immediately took my hands of her. I don’t want her to think that I’m taking the chance to touch her. But I enjoyed hugging her for just a minute. She’s so warm different from her looks.

 

We have a few minutes break and retouch our make-ups. I went to the comfort room but I heard our Photographer talking to someone on his phone.

 

Photographer: “Yes sir, I already did what you said. And I think they really look like a couple. They look so comfortable with themselves. And I can see that each one of them are developing some feelings cause how they look is so different.” He said on the phone.

 

I knew it! Dad’s plans already succeed. That’s why our poses is different from the theme. He will really do his best just to make sure that me and Krystal is close. AISH!!! I’m so pissed!!!

 

I didn’t enter the bathroom and went inside the car that will be our next scene. I’m waiting there for almost 5 minutes and after that Krystal went in. We don’t talk or even looked at each other. We still have 3 minutes before our shoot.

 

Amber: “Why did you get in? Its not time yet.” I said and looking at the window.

Krystal: “I wanna go to some quiet place and I think this is a good spot. I hate what the staffs saying to me.”

Amber: “Why? What are they saying?” I looked at her.

Krystal: “They said that I’m really lucky to have you as my partner in this project and they’re really envy cause I can touch you freely.” She looked at me and crossed her arms.

 

 I smiled to her and shifted my gaze to the window.

 

Krystal: “Wait! Is that a smile I’m looking at?” she said and pointing to my face.

Amber: “Huh, no! And don’t put your fingers to me!”

Krystal: “You cant deny it, I already saw it. You know, you look more handsome when smiling. And you look creep and devil when smirking and looking serious.”

Amber: “Really huh, I already to thank you but when you said I look creep and devil, I doubt it.”

 

While we’re in the middle of conversation, my phone rang.

 

Author’s POV

 

Amber received a text from someone. It’s a picture of his girlfriend kissing someone in the bar. He felt really angry when he received that picture. No girls know in the school that he has a girlfriend because they always dated secretly cause they are celebrities. His girlfriend is Suzy of Miss A and we all know that she’s an actress and an idol too. No one knows about their relationship except to his friends. After he received the text, his grip to his phone got numb and it fell in his lap. The atmosphere in the car got changed and his smile changed into serious one. Krystal is confused what happen to him and what did he received to his phone.

 

Krystal: “Hey, now you look creep again.” She said and poked his arm.

 

Amber didn’t respond to Krystal’s poked and still surprised to what he saw. Then his phone rang again and he picked it up.

 

Amber: “Oh?”

Yuri: “I know your not in the mood to pick up any phone calls but I really saw it with my own two eyes and she’s really cheating on you.”

Amber: “I know. Is that what you want to say?” he said coldly.

Yuri: “Yeah. I’m really sorr-----“ Amber hanged up.

 

After he hanged up he just lost his grip to his phone and went outside the car. Krystal is really confused and when he saw that Amber went in front of the car and sit there, she quickly gets Amber’s phone and unlocked it. She’s very shocked when she opened it and revealed Suzy’s picture kissing someone.

 

Krystal: “WHAT? Is Suzy his girlfriend?” she mumbled to herself.

 

After the photo shoot and Amber is only smiling when the Photographer said but the truth is he is not in the mood. After that he said to his manager to go first and he’ll stay in the race track for few minutes and have a few laps to race.

 

When he finished racing for 3 laps, he stopped in the middle of the race track and put his head to the steering wheel. He is really not a crying guy but he always keep his emotion inside and always putting his anger into someone else, like punching to someone, shouting to someone and drinking too much.

 

After 2 minutes resting his head in the steering wheel, someone just open the door and went inside the car and sit down.

 

Amber: “What are you doing here?” he said coldly. “Leave! I want to be alone.”

Krystal: “No!” she said and put her seatbelt on so he cant argue anymore.

Amber: “Then why are you here? I’m not in the mood to smile for you.”

Krystal: “I’m not here to convince you to smile, I’m here to be by your side because of what happen to you. Even though I hate you, I still care for you cause we’re partners, right? And I know what you feel.”

Amber: “WHAT? Be by my side? What the hell your talking about! You know what I feel? YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING!!” he exploded and went outside the car and left.

 

Krystal followed him to the exit of the stadium and she pulled Amber’s arm. And Amber immediately pushed Krystal into the wall and putting his hands to the wall beside Krystal’s face. He’s panting like an animal on angriness and looking straight to Krystal’s eye fiercely. Krystal didn’t move and she’s looking at Amber’s eye too but not in a very cold aura, she’s looking at Amber’s eye worriedly.

 

Krystal: “I know what you feel, I felt that already. Being cheated by your partner and being so dumb loving him. Feeling regretful to all the things you done to him, your words saying ‘I Love You’ ‘I Miss You’ ‘I Like You’ now you regret it and the thing that you gave him all your first. Your first kiss, first holding hands, first boyfriend and your first person you introduce to your parents. All of that I already experience and you, your just being so stupid to Suzy for loving her and now she’s already cheatin-----“

 

Amber suddenly punched the wall beside Krystal’s face and his fist is now filled with blood and starts to dropping in the floor. Krystal’s eyes are closed and when she opened, she looked at the hand beside her and she saw Amber’s hand blooding. She looked at Amber and he looks like a lion that very angry and his face is so red.

 

Krystal: “A-amber? W-what did y-you do? S-top hurting yourself.” She said sobbing and slowly tears are coming to her eyes. “S-she’s not worth your love. T-this is not you, f-forget her.”

 

Then Amber punched the wall again more stronger. Krystal exploded and hugged Amber and cried to his chest.

 

Krystal: “I-I know your mad b-but hurting yourself w-wont ease the pain inside your h-heart.” She said sobbing and stuttering. “Come on, let’s go home.” She said and scrubbing Amber’s back shirt to stop him crying.  Amber hugged Krystal back and cried to her shoulder.