Where's the Kryber?

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

Author’s POV

 

After that day being together and developed some feelings into a closed one, they realized that they really don’t know each other. They only know each other because of their looks and how they encounter each other’s company. The next day, its their last day because tomorrow is weekdays and they’ll study again. Sunday, and they don’t have any day off. They went to each other’s schedule but Yuri has a bruise on his lower lip because of the fight last night, Taeyeon is still embarrassed on what he did last night about sniffing Tiffany’s scent and got embarrassed because he thought the she doesn’t know. And Amber still has a bandage on his right hand because of what happen last night and also embarrassed because he cried to Krystal’s shoulder. They are all afraid to go to their schedules because of embarrassment but opposite to the girls. Tiffany is happy on what Taeyeon done and she’s fluttered, Jessica and Krystal are so worried to their partners because of their injuries.

 

Jessica: “TIFFANY!! Come on, faster! We’re late!” she shouted and Tiffany is already panicking upstairs and rapidly changing her clothes.

Tiffany: “Yeah, coming. Just go to the van first.” She shouted back.

Krystal: “Okay unnie!”

 

They went to the van and waiting to Tiffany. And its seems Jessica is already impatient because she’s already crossing her arms and the way she looked.

 

Tiffany: “I’m here, come on.” She said and Jessica rolled her eyes on her.

 

While they are in the middle of some conversations in the car, their manager’s phone rang and it seems the manager of the boys called.

 

Manager: “Yeah….. Okay……. Just say to him to take care, okay?” he said to the caller and hang up. “Ah Krys and Jess, your not working today.”

Krystal: “Huh? Why?”

Manager: “Their manager said that Amber is not going today because he’s not feeling well and Yuri will take care of him.”

Krystal: “Then take me to his dorm.” She said and all of them looked at her and shocked on what she said.

Tiffany: “What! Are you serious?” she exclaimed. “Since when do you care about him, huh?”

Krystal: “Since last night? No more questions, okay? Oppa, just drop me to his dorm, okay?”

Jessica: “Me too. I’m coming with her.”

Tiffany: “What? You too?” she said with wide eyes.

Jessica: “Yeah, I’m coming with her so Amber won’t do anything to her.”

Krystal: “Seriously Unnie? His not that kind of guy, you don’t need to come with me.”

Jessica: “No, I’m coming with you and I have nothing to do at home.”

Manager: “Okay girls, I’ll just drop the two of you there.”

 

Then after 10 minutes travel, they reach their dorm, Krystal and Jessica went outside the car.

 

Tiffany:: “Be careful, okay?”

Krystal: “Unnie, I’m not going to a war, I’m just visiting him.”

Tiffany: “Well, that’s scares me more. Your not like that, you use to hate him before.”

Krystal: “Okay, okay. Just go, bye! I’ll text you later.”

 

Krystal and Jessica left and went inside the building, they pressed the 4th floor and went upstairs. When they reached the room, they knocked but no one answered. They knocked so many times but still, no one answered.

 

Jessica: “Ah Krys, I’ll go to the convenient store and buy something to eat and for Amber also, when they open this door just go inside and wait for me, okay?” she said and leave.

 

 Krystal tried to open the door and its already opened. She went inside and revealed the very big dorm of Amber and his friends. (Just imagine the condominium of Kim So Hyun in You Who Came From Another Star.)

 

Krystal: “Amber.” She said whispering and looking around. “Amber..” then she looked around and spotted someone who just came from the bathroom and saw a man with only a towel on his lower body and revealed his abs. She shifted her gaze to somewhere and her face turns to a red tomato.

Amber: “W-why are you here?” he looks surprised then turned around in opposite direction because of embarrassment.

 

 

On the other hand… The Taeny…

 

Tiffany got in the studio first and after20 minutes Taeyeon got in the studio but his face looks disappointed. He went inside the recording studio and he met Tiffany but he only raised his head and gave her a slightly smile.

 

Tiffany: “What is wrong with him?” he questioned the Manager of Taeyeon.

Manager: “I don’t know. Before we went here, we stopped in Starbucks then when they came back, his face is already like that. Maybe something happen in there.” He explained.

Tiffany: “Didn’t you ask him?”

Manager: “He’s not gonna tell me either.” He lowered his head and playing with his feet.

Tiffany: “But why? You’re his manager, he must tell you everything.”

Manager: “Well, his not that kind of guy. He has some best friends, and you knew them, right? He tells everything to them. ALMOST EVERYTHING!”

Tiffany: “Then, what is your role to them? Just a Manager?”

Manager: “No. I’m more than a Manager to them, we always hang out, joke and play, but when it comes to secrets, their on their own. They are very mysterious, maybe you only knew what they are because of their looks and actions but deep inside, they are all hurt.” He said and stood up.

 

Tiffany is a little bit confused on what he said. She thought that maybe his right, that she really don’t know who is Taeyeon. She’s really interested what Taeyeon’s life is and she’s interested also to “Taeyeon”.

 

In YulSic’s hand…..

 

Jessica bought some noodles and some drinks for them in the convenient store downstairs of the building of The Boys. Honestly, she came with Krystal its because she wants to check up on Yuri if his bruise is already fine. She went upstairs straight to their dorm and knocked. She pressed the door bell and still no one answered.

 

Jessica: “Krys! Open up!” she shouted.

 

Then she heard some footsteps walking near the door.

 

Yuri: “Who is it?” he shouted back.

Jessica: “Its me Krys, open up! This things are heavy!” she shouted and thought that Yuri is Krystal.

Yuri: “Huh? Who are---? Jess?” he opened the door.

Jessica: “Yul?” they are both shocked.

 

Jessica looked at to Yuri and she noticed that his bruise is still swollen and he is only wearing a White t-shirt and sky blue boxers. And it seems that he just woke up because of his hair is still messed up. Jessica shifted her gaze and still embarrassed, actually they are both embarrassed.

 

Yuri: “W-what are you d-doing here?” he stuttered and covering his lower part with both hands.

Jessica: “A-ahh, K-krystal is here, so i-I came with h-her b-but I went t-to the convenient store first to b-buy this.” She said not looking to him and she raised the plastic of the drinks.

Yuri: “What? Krystal is here? I don’t know if she’s here because I didn’t heard someone open the door or bell earlier, its just y-you.”

Jessica: “WHAT! Krystal is not here! Impossible! I left her here in front of your door. Where is she?” she shouted and all the tenants in the building peeked.

Yuri: “Hey hey, don’t shout. They’ll think that I’m fighting with you. Come on, lets go inside.” He said and grabbed the plastic bag on Jessica’s hand.

 

They reach the living room and Yuri put the plastic bag in the kitchen.

 

Yuri: “Just wait here first, I’ll change my clothes and I’ll call Amber too if he saw Krystal here earlier, okay? Just sit down first.” He said and went to his room to change his clothes.

 

After he change, he went to Amber’s room and knocked.

 

Yuri: “Am, are you there? Can you come outside if your okay now. I’ll ask you something. If not I’ll come inside.” He whispered to the door and expecting Amber to open up but someone opened the door.

 

Yuri: “KRYSTAL???”