LOVE IS EVERYTHING (ENDING)

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

Authors POV

 

Yuri went to Jessica’s house and walked towards her room and opened it. As he opened it, he saw Jessica looking from the window. He walked towards to her and hugged her from the back.

 

Yuri: “Marry me.”

 

Jessica was shocked from his words. She turn around and put his hands to Yuri’s cheeks and smiled.

 

Jessica: “Yes.”

 

They both hugged each other and crying from happiness. This was the best night for the both of them. It may not be the best proposal but it is the sweetest. The couple spend the night with each other’s arms and cuddled all night. They want to spend the night as they missed each other for months.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

We are all now free from everything. We wish happiness and freedom from each and everyone of us. Yuri is not stress free, and us too but we are not expecting a perfect life beyond. There will always be a struggle beyond life but for now, we celebrate as we are all GETTING MARRIED!!

 

Yuri: “WHY DON’T WE GET MARRIED FIRST AND AFTER A YEAR, YOU’LL GET MARRIED TOO! JUST GIVE US THIS YEAR TO US!”

Amber: “NO! WE WANT THIS YEAR FOR US!”

Taeyeon: “THE FORTUNE TELLER TOLD US THAT THIS YEAR IS THE BEST FOR US! SO BACK OFF ES!”

Tiffany: “YAH! YOU BOYS GO TO THE BEDROOM AND TALK ABOUT THAT!!!!”

Krystal: “Unnie, come on. We have a schedule for bridal gown for today.”

Jessica: “Yeah, come on. Let them fight!”

 

Author’s POV

 

While the boys fighting for the wedding, the girls are busy for their gowns, foods and everything for the wedding. As the boys, still fighting for the wedding of this year in the bedroom.

 

Yuri: “Why don’t we just play rock, paper and scissor and we’ll see who will get married for this year.”

Amber: “Call.”

Taeyeon: “Call!”

 

They played rock paper scissor, and the first winner is……. TAEYEON! And the second winner is….. YURI! And lastly AMBER.

 

Amber: “AISH!! This must be planned because I’m the maknae that’s why I’m the last!”

Yuri: “YAH! I want to get married this year too!”

Taeyeon: “Okay, no taking it back. I will get married first and next year, you Yuri”

Yuri: “NO! I will get married after 2 months. I cant wait anymore. I don’t want things happen again like before. I will get married after 2 months of your wedding.”

Amber: “Then I guess we will get married after 2 months of your wedding too hyung.”

Taeyeon: “Then all of us are getting married this year! So plans are settled. Let’s just wait our girls to come back.”

 

After an hour, the girls are already home and they gathered in the living room.

 

Taeyeon: “So girls, we already decided about the wedding-----“

Tiffany: “You know babe, we don’t care when do you want to get married. As long as we’re getting married someday.”

Jessica: “Yes that’s true. That’s why we are not asking you boys when is the wedding.”

Yuri: “So its okay if we are not getting married?”

Jessica, Tiffany, Krystal: “NO!!!”

 

The boys laugh. They already said about the wedding dates and they all agreed to it. After a few weeks, they held a presscon to tell everyone that they are signing off as an idol, actress and everything. They will have a normal life just like every married couple. They will focus on having a family and to their companies.

 

After three years…………..

 

They all held a big reunion in Jessica and Krystal’s Vacation house. Everyone is starting to come. All of their friends are invited. As everyone comes, some of them are with their babies and some are with their partners only.

 

Taeyeon: “Bro! have you seen Junho?”

Yuri: “YAH! He’s with Brad and Taeoh!”

Amber: “YAH! Did you lost them?!?!”

Taeyeon: “I thinks so…”

 

The boys are already panicking and looking for the little boys.”

 

Tiffany: “What are you looking at?” The boys are shocked when Tiffany popped up.

Taeyeon: “U-Uhhmm nothing.”

Tiffany: “Where’s the boys?”

Yuri: “They-They’re just playing.”

Tiffany: “Where?”

Yuri: “S-somewhere. I-I mean in the playground.”

Jessica: “We don’t have a playground.” Jessica popped up from the other side with arms crossed.

Amber: “Th-They are just outside.”

Krystal: “Outside huh?” Krystal walked towards them holding Brad and Taeoh in her arms and Junho walking beside her.

 

The girls glared their husbands and the husbands smiled and getting their child from Krystal and trying to escape. They boys went to the room and talked to their sons.

 

Taeyeon: “Yah Junho! You are the oldest and you are my son. Why did you not obey my orders? I told you not to go far from us, now your mom will get mad at me.”

Junho: “Brad and Taeoh wants some ice cream.”

Yuri: “Yah Taeoh, I told you that ice cream is not good for you now. Your throat is already aching. Stop eating ice cream and cold stuffs.”

Taeoh: “But its too hot dad. I want ice cream.”

Amber: “You Brad! If your mommy didn’t find you, your mom will get mad at me! Do you want Dad to cry while Mommy is getting mad at me?”

Brad: “Nooooo.” He bowed his head.

Taeyeon: “Then you boys stop playing around, okay? We have many visitors. When the visitors are already here, you can play around outside the house with their children. But for now, wait here in the room. Don’t go somewhere. Your mommies will get mad at us again.”

Junho, Taeoh, Brad: “Yes, Daddy”

 

While they are fixing their sons clothes and hairs, their wives enter the room.

 

Tiffany: “Babe, Nichkhun and Siwon are looking for you.”

Taeyeon: “Oh, okay I’ll be right there.” Taeyeon, Tiffany and Junho left the room.

Jessica: “Babe, V and Irene is also there. They want to meet Taeoh. Their son Donghun wants to play with Taeoh. Come on?”

Yuri: “Come on son.” They left the room.

Krystal: “Babe, you should fix your suit. Brad’s clothes is nice but his daddy is not.” Krystal fixed Amber’s clothes and hair.

Amber: “My princess is still beautiful whatever her clothes or everything on her body is. You still look stunning.”

Krystal: “Because my husband and my baby doesn’t give me any problem.”

Brad: “But Dad said that you will get mad at him if I play around again.” He pouted.

Krystal: “Nooo baby, Mommy will only get mad at Daddy if he loses you but thankfully that I saw you in the kitchen eating Ice Cream.” They level themselves to Brad and cupped his cheeks

Amber: “Baby, we just want you to obey everything that we say because its for your own safety. You are only 2 years old baby and we don’t know that maybe you might kidnapped. You are my only heir. You three boys are our only heir, we just want safety to the three of you.”

Brad: “What is Heir daddy?”

Amber: “Someday when you grow up, I will explain it to you. But first don’t get too far from us okay?”

Brad: “Yes daddy.”

Krysta: “Good boy, come on? Some of the visitors wants to see you.”

 

They all went outside the room and great the visitors. They all gathered and talked many things. They have a buffet table and foods for the children. Some of the visitors are shocked to Krystal and Amber’s son because Brad is so handsome and American style. They reunited with Irene and Taehyung with their son Donghun. Some of their friends married their friends too like Nichkhun and Victoria, and some of their friends. Some of them still pursuing being in the showbiz industry while the others are living a normal life. The party lasted till night and Junho, Taeoh and Brad are already sleeping in one bedroom. They party ended and they went into separate rooms.

 

Kryber’s Room…

 

Krystal: “I never thought that this will happen.”

Amber: “The reunion? But we already planned---“

Krystal: “No, I mean this family. I never thought that leaving our ‘showbiz life’ will be this happy. I thought I will be a housewife and just taking care of Brad, but no. You never make me feel bored. You always make me feel happy and have a nice life with you and Brad.”

Amber: “You know babe, having you in my life is already a blessing. Having Brad in our life is a bonus in my blessing. You and Brad will always be in my heart and no matter what happens, I will do anything to the both of you just to make you happy.”

Krystal: “Thank you babe. Thank you so much. I love you.” Amber kissed Krystal in the forehead and hugged her.

 

Yulsic’s Room…..

 

Jessica: “Yul, you’ve seen Irene and V’s eyes? They look so inlove together and Donghun, he might not V’s blood but V is taking care and loving Donghun like his own. I thought that they will make another baby because its not V’s but no. V impressed me so much. He is a one of a kind man and Irene Is so lucky to have him.”

Yuri: “V’s dream is to be with Irene. Nothing more than that.”

Jessica: “You baby, you want another child?” Yuri looked at Jessica.

Yuri: “Well, If you want to.” Jessica hugged Yuri.

Jessica: “All I want is you but I think Taeoh is already bored because if he’s not with his cousins, he’s alone in the playroom.”

Yuri: “Taeyeon, Amber and Me talked about this. We want a girl this time. We want to have a baby princess. We already have someone that will carry our surname, a princess is what we want right now.”

Jessica: “So you want?” Jessica looked at Yuri.

Yuri: “Yes baby.” He smiled and give a peck on her lips.

 

They make love that night and surprisingly they didn’t just have a princess. But they have twins. One boy and one girl.

 

Taeny’s Room…

 

Tiffany: “Thank you babe for planning this event. Its nice to see everyone having their own lives and having a family on their own.”

Taeyeon: “I just want you to see them all before we leave.”

Tiffany: “Huh? What do you mean?”

Taeyeon: “Its your dream to have a family in Los Angeles right? I already planned this last year. I already bought a house and enrolled Junho in a school. This will be my Anniversary gift to the both of us.”

Tiffany: “SERIOUSLY?!” She jumped into excited and hugged Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: “Everyone knows about this. We just kept it a secret because it’s a surprise. I’M SORRY.”

Tiffany: “Its okay babe. I really like it.” Tiffany cried. Taeyeon kissed her forehead. “I love you so much.”

Taeyeon: “I love you too.”

 

After a few months, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Junho migrated to LA California, it was a bit sad for them but its for their own lives. They promised to visit Seoul every year for a vacation. Yuri and Jessica had a checked up in an OB Gyne and Twins is a result. Yuri is so happy to hear the news. Krystal and Amber is still planning to have a baby but they want Brad to be grow up first. They want Brad to be a big brother to the next child.

 

The couples had a very good life and had a happy ending. No one can stop their love. Love is not perfect, love is not always a happy ending. If everyone wants a happy ending, you have to earn and live with it. Love is not just love, it’s a sacrifice and struggle. Anyone who reads this story, it’s a lesson to everyone that you don’t have to give up a relationship that you both build and work hard on it. Not all man are dishonest or trickster, some of them are loyal and loving but girls don’t see it. Everyone deserves a second chance, actually not just a second chance, more chances as long as you’re willing to give it with all your heart. Love is not based on appearance. Just like Irene’s character, Irene is a pregnant woman but there is still some man willing to sacrifice and give his heart to a woman just like her. Love because you love but prepare for everything. Sacrifice, Struggle, Sadness, Desperation, Obsession and everything.

 

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING MY STORY. HOPE YOU LIKE IT! COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS AND ALSO YOUR SUGGESTIONS FOR MY NEXT STORY. I LOVE YOU ALL. SARANGHAE!