Twist is coming

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

Author's POV

After 2 months Irene and Yuri got married in States. Amber and Taeyeon witnessed the wedding. They supported Yuri to every steps he will do. They gave up their girls for their bestfriend, but that doesnt mean that they dont love the girls anymore. Their girls will always be thier girls.

Today Irene and Yuri are stayin in one house and Taeyeon and Amber is staying in one Condo near Yuri and Irene's House.

Mr. Han is in their house and Mr. Kwon to talk about business, while Irene and Yuri are in the Living room.

Irene: "Baby you want some Apple? I'll get some, wait for me here."
Yuri: "Sure baby."

Irene went to the fridge to get some apple and peeled it, after that she passes her daddy and smiled at him and went to Yuri in the sofa and gave the Apple.

Irene: "Here baby, eat it." 

Irene gave apple to Yuri and his father looking at them and smiling.

Yuri: "You too baby, get some."

Yuri gave apple Irene too. The couple are both sweet, hugging each other and cuddling in the sofa. Mr. Han called the couple in the table and they obeyed.

Irene: "Yes daddy?"
Mr. Han: " Come and sit here. Me and Mr. Kwon here are thinking about our grandchild. When are you planning to gave us a grandchild?"

Irene and Yuri we're shocked about what they said and just left them hanging. The couple stared at each other and shifted to Mr. Han.

Yuri: "We're already planning to that. Actually we already tried last night, right baby?"
Irene: "Yes, just wait Dad okay? We just got married."
Mr. Han: "Okay my princess, it just that i wanna see my grandchild before something happends to me."
Irene: "Dont say that Daddy, you'll see your grandchild soon."

Yuri hugged Irene tighter and kissed her in the forehead. And they went back to the living room. After a few hours Mr. Han and Mr. Kwon bid their goodbye to the newly wed couple and after that Yuri went outside to meet the two boys in some club.

Taeyeon and Amber are everyday drinking and clubbing. Yuri went to the club to fetch the two boys who's drunk. Yuri got in the club after a few minutes and saw the two guys drinking with many girls beside them in the corner.

Taeyeon: "There's our another brother!! Yul!! Come over here!"

Taeyeon shout to Yuri who just got entered the club.

Amber: "Girls, this Yuri! Our brother! Girls take care of my friend, I'll just get something to drink."
Yuri: "No Am, I'm fine. Irene will get mad at me if she finds out i'm drinking. And please dont get any girls close to me."
Taeyeon: "Wtf Yul, You just got married not get chained by Irene and specially you two are just----"
Yuri: "Stop talking and lets get back to your dorm!"

Taeyeon and Amber just dragged by Yuri to the dorm.

Yuri: "You both should stop drinking and clubbing."
Taeyeon: "What do you want us to do Yul? Got chained like you to a girl?
Amber: "What are you're plans Yul? Tell us!"
Yuri: "They want us to have kids."

Yuri lowered his head and his two brothers we're shocked to the announcement.

Taeyeon: "WHAT!! What is your plan??"
Yuri: "I'll do what they want."
Amber: "You will give them a kid?!"
Yuri: "Yes."

--------------------------------------------------------

Comment guys! HAHAHAHA This is a very nice twist. Thank you for subscribing and reading my story. Thank you and I love you all. Comment your reactions.