Tragic Moment

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

Author’s POV

 

Yuri, Amber and Taeyeon meet up in Starbucks and ordered some coffee. After that they went to Irene’s boyfriend’s house. They knocked and no one responds. They knocked twice and someone shouted to wait. They waited and someone opened the door.

 

Girl: “Who are you?”

Taeyeon: “Is Park Bo Gum live in here?”

Girl: “Yeah? He’s my boyfriend, why?”

Yuri: “Boyfriend? May we speak to him?”

Bogum: “Baby who is that?” they saw him topless. “Wait, you’re Yuri right? Irene’s husband?”

Yuri: “Yeah! May I speak to you privately?” Yuri grabbed Bogum in his neck and dragged him outside the house.

Bogum: “WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?”

Yuri: “Wrong with me? What is wrong with you!?” Yuri punched him.

Girl: “YAH!!!” Taeyeon and Amber restrained the girl.

Yuri: “Irene is your girlfriend right? And now you’re with some girl and you are topless.” He punched again.

Bogum: “WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME! YOU’RE ALREADY HAVE IRENE! YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH HER! WHY DON’T YOU JUST HAVE WITH HER LIKE I DO! I BET YOU ALREADY HAVE BECAUSE SHE’S PREGNANT RIGHT!? HOW DOES SHE TASTE? WAIT, I DO KNOW BECAUSE I ALREADY TASTED HER.” Yuri bursted in anger and punched him really hard and nonstop until Amber and Taeyeon went to them and stopped.

Yuri: “YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH IRENE LOVE YOU AND WAITED THIS TIME TO GO BACK HERE IN SEOUL! BUT NOW? THIS? DON’T YOU EVER GO BACK OR APPEAR IN FRONT OF HER OR YOU WILL EXPERIENCE MORE OF THAT YOU ING !!” He said and he tried to calm down. Taeyeon and Amber let him go. “Hey you, you’re dating that kind of guy and have with her? Don’t you know that guy has an Aids.”

 

Yuri turn away and so the boys. They heard the girl and Bogum are fighting and the girl left too. The boys drove to the house and as they entered, Jessica saw Yuri’s hands are bleeding.

 

Jessica: “What happen to you?”

Krystal: “What happen?”

Tiffany: “You are the only one who is bleeding. What happen?”

Amber: “we saw Bogum and he’s with some girl in his house. They smelled and Bogum and Yuri talked. We didn’t hear anything we just saw that Yuri is already punching Bogum.”

Jessica: “What happen Yul?”

Yuri: “Bogum is not the right man for Irene. He told me some hurtful words for Irene and me myself bursted in anger. He doesn’t have any plans going back to Irene. He’s already cheating with her.”

Irene: “W-What?” Irene appeared in front of us.

Yuri: “Irene, I’m so sorry. We investigate everything that all we saw is a lie but we already saw and heard from him. He’s really cheating on you. And he doesn’t care about you anymore.”

Irene: “Why didn’t you tell me about this from the start?”

Amber: “We don’t want you to worry Irene. You’re pregnant. We care more about you than your boyfriend.”

Krystal: “Amber, watch your mouth!”

Irene: “No, its okay. If he’s already cheating on me then he is already my ex.”

Taeyeon: “We’re sorry Irene.”

Irene: “Its okay, you did what’s best for me and I’m thankful to all of you for everything. I know you’ve been through a lot and you Yuri, I broke your relationship with Jessica. I’m sorry and also thank you.”

Jessica: “Its okay Irene, Yuri explained everything and I’m here to help as long as I can.”

Yuri: “We are also thankful for you Irene. For saving my father’s reputation and name.”

Tiffany: “So what are we gonna do?”

Irene: “Lets continue our plan, I’ll take care this child on my own.”

Yuri: “You’re not alone Irene, you have us. Your child will have 3 Daddies, and 4 Mommies, right?”

Amber: “Yeah! And if we have our own someday, they are all siblings. Isnt that amazing?” Irene laughed and got teary.

Irene: “I’m so thankful to all of you, thank you.”

Taeyeon: “Come on, lets plan.”

 

Tomorrow is Irene’s check up to the OB and Yuri will come with her because it might have some reporters. After that Yuri has something to do important in the company so it might Taehyung will pick up Irene in the hospital.

 

After the talk and the dinner, they went home and slept. The next day, Irene and Yuri went to the OB. And as expected, reporters are there. They went inside the hospital and have their check up.

 

Doc: “Can you see this? He’s moving. “

Irene: “Is he healthy doc?”

Doc: “Yeah, he is. and he seems happy because he keeps moving.”

Yuri: “Thank you doc. Can we have the pictures of the child, i-I mean my son.” Irene laughed a bit.

Doc: “Yes you can and also I will give you some vitamins and milk to drink. You have to stay healthy, happy and eat some fruits. Whatever you think or do it will affect you child. No stress and deep thoughts, okay?”

Irene: “Yes doc.”

 

After the check up they bought some medicines, milk and fruits after that Yuri called Taehyung to pick Irene. Taehyung is Yuri’s friend and he also know about Irene and Yuri’s fake marriage, after a few minutes, Taehyung arrived.

 

Yuri: “Bro I’m gonna leave Irene to you, I have to do something in the company. Take care of her. Oh by the way Irene, this is Taehyung, you can trust him, he is my close friend.”

 

Irene nod and get inside.

 

Yuri: “V! take care of Irene, okay?”

Taehyung: “Yeah dude, you also!”

 

Taehyung bid his goodbye and started to drive.

 

Taehyung: “By the wait, I’m taehyung you can also call me V. But I think taehyung is fine.” Irene chuckled. “And also I know about you and Yuri and your boyfriend, I mean Ex Boyfriend.” Irene looked at him.

Irene: “Did Yuri told you about my ex?”

Taehyung: “Nah, I was the one who find your ex and after that I told them, im an investigator.” Irene nod sadly and looked down. Taehyung tried to break the silence. “You know, your ex is kinda handsome but I think ‘kinda handsome’ is not for you, maybe a very handsome one is for you just like me.” Irene laughed and looked at him.

Irene: “You’re funny!”

Taehyung: “That was rude! I’m saying the truth!” they both laugh. “Do I look like ‘kinda handsome’ to you?”

Irene: “You’re not ‘kinda’ you are ‘totally’” and the both laugh but Taehyung blushed.” Your ears are red. Wait, did you just blush?” Irene chuckled. Taehyung checked his ears and smiled.

Taehyung: “I’m not blushing, my ears are literally red.” He smiled.

Irene: “Whatever, you still look cure.” She smiled.

Taehyung: “Stop it----“

 

The laughter inside the car changed into some tragic moment. A fast truck having no control in an intersection street bumped their car. Taehyung’s car flipped and all glass shuttered. After that moment, some people in the street called police and ambulance. Irene and Taehyung rushed in the hospital still unconscious. Yuri and the rest of the gang rushed in the hospital after they received the call. Yuri tried his best to contact Mr. Han and he will arrive tomorrow morning. They are all waiting outside the Operating room and worried to the 3 of them including the baby. After an hour, the doctor came and went straight to Yuri.

 

Doc: “Your son is alive, and also your wife. She’s unconscious for now but she is healthy. Just wait, maybe tomorrow she will wake up.”

Yuri: “Thank you so much, thank goodness their alive. Doc, how about Taehyung, the guy with her.”

Doc: “He is in a critical condition. He suffered some fractures and more stitches. I can say that, he saved your wife and son. He blocked your wife from the glass of the front car because his arms are full of glass that your wife must have. Be thankful for that guy.” Yuri was shocked.

Yuri: “When will he wake up?”

Doc: “We don’t know, maybe a few days, he has some blood clots that we removed. So I can say that a few days.”

Yuri: “Thank you doc.”

 

Irene and Taehyung are move in the private room. The boys are in Taehyung’s room and the girls are in Irene’s room. They are all trying to clean the room, some of them bought some foods and drinks and stored in the mini refrigerator. They also bought heater and more blankets.

 

Amber: “Taehyung is a very wise and nice man I ever known.”

Taeyeon: “Yul, be thankful that Taehyung is the one who is beside Irene in the accident or else something happens.”

Yuri: “Irene is Taehyung’s first love.” Amber and Taeyeon looked at him shocked. “I saw some photo albums in Irene before in their house that they are both in the same school since preschool to high school but Irene doesn’t even know who Taehyung is and she went to U.S for college. And also before, I saw some letters, pictures and even his wallpaper in his laptop is Irene. He still stalked Irene till her college. I tried to ask him before, “who is that Irene?” Your girlfriend?” And he answered me that it is his first love and maybe his last. So I tried to connect all of it after I saw the class picture in Irene’s photo album. That my fake wife is Taehyung’s first love.” He said it while looking at Taehyung laying the bed.

Taeyeon: “Wow! Small world.”

Amber: “Why didn’t you tell us?”

Yuri: “Its because Irene still have a boyfriend before. So I tried to tell you before to call Taeyhung to investigate about Bogum. Buy I wanted them to know each other by destiny that I made not in some set up dates that you might set if I told you.”

Taeyeon: “Now I know why he saved Irene.”

Yuri: “Yeah. And I hope after this, Taehyung will court Irene. Taehyung is a very nice guy and a loving one. We can trust him.”