Know the Truth

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

Taeyeon's POV

 

I heard what Amber said last night. I was about to enter his room when he said "I Love You to Suzy". I know that i was the one who made him this. I said her name again thats why he remembered her again and i didnt mean this to happen. When Krystal went out of the room, she looks so sad. And i know its about what Amber said. Then Jessica called Krystal to go home but Krys doesnt want, cause she still wants to know what happen. I heard and i know all what happens last night. Then the next day, i cooked some porridge for Amber and went inside his room to wake him up.

 

Taeyeon: "Hey Am." I tried to wake him up. Amber: "Hmmmm" Taeyeon: "Hey, we need to go. Still have class. And----"

 

He immediately stood up. And gets paranoid.

 

Amber: "! I forgot! We still have class. And i should pick up Krytal."

 

Taeyeon: "Am Am! Sit down! You dont have to go to school today." Amber: "Huh? But why? Ahhh ! My head hurts so much." He said while rubbing her head.

Taeyeon: "We all know what happen last night."

Amber: "Yeeeaaahh about that? What happen last night? I dont remember how i end up here? Did you bring me home?" He asked.

Taeyeon: "Krystal does."

Amber: "KRYSTAL??? Huh? But how? Why?"

Taeyeon: "Okay i'll tell you, but first, eat this porridge." Amber: "Okay." He grabbed the spoon and eat.

Taeyeon: "Okay heres the thing, you remember that you just went to the bar after i talked about Suz right?"

Amber: "Yeah, and i felt hurt about that." He looked down.

Taeyeon: "Im sorry bro. You know i didnt mean to said that."

Amber: "Its okay. Im already fine." He looked at me and smiled

Taeyeon: " And you know that you forgot to bring your phone, right?"

Amber: "What!? I forgot my phone? I didnt know."

Taeyeon: "Yeah you forgot and we searched you all over the Gangnam. Krystal looked for you cause she said your not replaying in her texts so she went here. First, we went to the beach but we only saw Yuri but Yuri is also looking for you there."

Amber: "How did Krystal find me?"

Taeyeon: "She saw your car in some bar, and saw you there so drunk and even slept there."

Amber: "Whattttt!? !" He covered his face.

Taeyeon: "And the worst thing you did, she layed you down here in your bed and you said the most hurtful thing for Krystal."

Amber: " What?"

Taeyeon: "You mummbled and said "I Love You Suzy."

Amber: "KKK!!!" He stood up and punched his door.

Taeyeon: "Am, just tell me. Do you still love Suzy??" I stood up.

Amber: "I already love Krystal more."

 

I smiled on what he said, i know he is still moving on but loving Krystal will make him so much happy.

 

Amber: "What am i gonna do??" He put his hand on my shoulder.

Taeyeon: "Am, just make it up to her!! If she asked you about that then tell her the truth that you already love her more."

Amber: "But how? You said i should not go to school today?"

Taeyeon: "You have shoot today right? In paris? Go there!"

Amber: "Yeah!! I forgot about that!? Thanks Tae."

 

He was about to went outside but i pulled his hand.

 

Taeyeon: "You dont have to hurry up! Just relax okay. Sleep, eat and just get handsome!" He laugh.

Amber: "Getting handsome? I dont put too much effort in that."

Taeyeon: "WHAT THE !? Okay okay! Yuri is already waiting outiside. We need to go! Bye!"

 

I tap his shoulder and i went down.

Now i confirmed that he loves Krystal too. All he need is to confess. But........ How about us??? Me and Yuri??? Lets just think about that someday. Lets have another chapter to this two love birds and then we will do our moves. Stay tuned.. :D