Krystal and Kai

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

Author’s POV

Yuri went to the condominium to tell Amber and Taeyeon about the child. As he entered the door, he saw them sitting in the living room while watching basketball and eating pizza.

 

Taeyeon: “Yul! Come, its Cavs vs GSW!”

Amber: “I’m on Cavs!”

Yuri: “Guys, I have something to tell you.”

Taeyeon: “Later bro, after this game.”

Amber: “Yeah, we both have a bet on it.”

Yuri: “Irene is pregnant!”

 

Taeyeon and Amber looked at Yuri so surprise and even dropped the pizza in their hands.

 

Taeyeon and Amber: “What?! YOU HAD WITH IRENE!?”

Yuri: “Guys no! Irene is already pregnant before we got married. Its her boyfriend’s child. She just found out a month later that she’s pregnant. And our plan is, I’ll take responsibility to the child until we file the divorce paper a few years after. For now, we will tell her dad that its my son.”

Taeyeon: “Thank god its not yours or else we will strangle you!”

Amber: “You’re gonna tell this to your dad?”

Yuri: “Yeah but the problem is, they want to public our relationship to Seoul. And maybe if we tell this ‘pregnant thing’ they might tell it too. Jessica will know about this. Please help me to this. I don’t wanna Jessica to know.”

Taeyeon: “Bro first, tell this to your dad and we will make a plan with Irene. Maybe she can help too.”

 

Yuri called his dad to come over and picked Irene in their house to go to the Condominium too. As they got in the Condo, Yuri’s father is already there and Yuri started to talk about the child. At first his dad was shocked but Yuri and Irene explained it, also their plans. His father agreed and they are now talking about the plan.

 

Mr. Kwon: “Maybe its time for the two boys to come back home.”

Taeyeon: “You mean, us Uncle?”

Mr. Kwon: “Yes Taeyeon, you both need to explain about his situation for some bunch of people who knows Yuri. But you both need to be careful not to get caught or the whole Seoul knows that its just for act or else our company will be at sake.”

 

Taeyeon and Amber understand everything, that night they went to Seoul without anyone knows. Yuri and Irene are nervous how they will approach Mr. Han about the child. Morning, they both went to Mr. Han’s house to tell all about the child and act like they are very lovable couple.

 

Irene: “Dad, Yuri and I have something to say.”

Mr. Han: “Yes, what is it?”

Yuri: “We just wanted to surprise you and maybe it’s the right time to tell you that…….. you will soon have a grand son.”

 

Mr. Han is so shocked about the surprise and he stood up and hugged the both them. He rapidly ask for pressconference about the news. The couple will have an interview tomorrow morning to tell the whole Seoul and United States that they are expecting a child. Yuri and Irene told Taeyeon and Amber about the pressconference, and they started to move.

 

Taeyeon and Amber started to look for Krystal, Tiffany and Jessica. As they are looking for the three girls, they stopped at the school to bring back the memories.

 

Taeyeon: “We we’re so happy back then, right?”

Amber: “Yeah, thinking of nothing. We’re just going to school for some fun.”

Taeyeon: “I just wish we’re always youth.”

Amber: “I hope so.”

 

As they are walking through the hall, Amber saw Krystal sitting in the bench by herself. Amber tried to walk through Krystal but suddenly Kai went to her and putting some bandage into Krystal’s hand. Maybe Krystal got herself hurt. Amber felt some jealousness inside of him. He thought that Krystal is already seeing Kai after he went away.

 

Taeyeon: “Am----- Ohhhh, is that Krystal? And Kai?”

Amber: “Yeah, come on lets go. Lets drink.”

 

After a few steps, Amber heard something. And suddenly he rans!