Yuri's Idea

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

Author’s POV

 

When those three drivers stepped out of the car with the girls, all the students in the University are all shocked. Some are envious, some are angry and some are happy.

 

Nichkhun: “Hey dude, is that Amber, Taeyeon and Yuri?” he said while pointing to the boys.

Siwon: “Yeah, I think so. But why are they with JeTiKrys?”

Nichkhun: “I don’t know. Maybe something happen. Look at their faces, they look pissed.”

Key: “Come on, lets greet them. This is gonna be fun.” He said and walked towards to YulTaeAm.

 

In the other group…

 

Victoria: “Hey, there’s the girls.” She tapped the girl beside her.

Sulli: “Yeah, but ---- Is that Amber, Yuri and Taeyeon with them??” she exclaimed.

Luna: “Yeah, I think so.”

Sunny: “What is going on? Why are the most rivalry in school are in the same car?”

Sooyoung: “Don’t worry, this is gonna be fun!” she sound excited.

 

After they got out in the car, they walked inside the campus and the boys don’t mind if the girls are left behind. The other friends of YulTaeAm greeted them.

 

Key: “Nice one boys! Now you already decide to make it up to those girls.” Then he gave a high five to them but they refuse.

Taeyeon: “SHUT UP KEY!!!” he said and walked pass to them.

 

And in the other group of girls, their friends are also confused like them and don’t know what is going on.

 

Victoria: “You didn’t even tell us that those guys already making it up to you.” She said and sat down beside those three girls.

Tiffany: “We even don’t know what is going on. When we got out of the house, we saw them with their car and drove us here.” She explained.

Jessica: “But I can see that they just do that because of something.”

Sulli: “How can you say that?”

Jessica: “Cause when they stepped out of the car earlier at the house, their face don’t look like they want to make it up. Its more on annoying look and pissed.

Krystal: “Yeah, and now they even earlier they are leaving us behind while they are walking.” She added.

Luna: “Well, maybe someone just pushed them to do that because of something, right?”

Tiffany: “Yeah, I think.”

Jessica: “Wait! I think I know why are they doing this.” She said and all of them raised their brows.

 

Jessica pulled Tiffany and Krystal outside and head to the rooftop.

 

Krystal: “JESS! Stop pulling us!” she said and took off her hand to her.

Tiffany: “What is it??”

Jessica: “You know what our Dad said to us?”

Krystal: “Yeah, so what?”

Jessica: “I think their Dads also want them to be friends with us and pushed them to do that thing to us earlier.” She explained with hand gestures.

Tiffany: “But how can you say that?”

Jessica: “Dad told us that they are friends with the President of this University right? And they said that they want us to be close. So I think that their Dads are the President of this University and also told them what our Dads told us.”

 

Then someone just popped up from their behind.

 

Yuri: “Yeah, and there is more worst if we decided not to do that.”

 

They all shocked when those three guys showed themselves from behind.

 

Jessica: “W-what are you doing h-here?” she stammered.

Yuri: “We’ve been here first before you.” She said coldly.

Tiffany: “What is that worst thing that will happen if you rejected your Dads offers?

Taeyeon: “We are all be thrown up to America and never come back.”

Krystal: “What! They also said that to us, that if we rejected them they will also throw us to America.”

Amber: “Well, I think we all have a Parent Problems.”

Jessica: “Then what are we gonna do?”

Tiffany: “We don’t want to be thrown up in America and either be friends with yours.”

Taeyeon: “Don’t worry, either we, we don’t want to be friends with all of you!”

Krystal: “OKAY! Stop this first and think of some plans to this thing okay?” she said and the two stopped on their scary glares.

Amber: “And what are we gonna do? Miss Cold Aura Girl?” he said and Krystal rolled her eyes to him.

Yuri: “Okay, I think something and we need to do this no matter what, okay?”

Jessica: “O-okay.”

Yuri: “Okay here’s the plan”

 

Time goes by and the bell rings and its already time to go home. Yuri decided to stop by to Jessica’s room and drove her home, Taeyeon and Amber also.

 

Taeyeon: “Going home?” he said after he swung the door and revealed the students looking at them.

Tiffany: “Yeah, you?” she said and all the students are so confused what is happening.

 

Student1: “I thought they hated each other?”

Student2: “Yeah, I thought too.”

Student3: “Are they dating now?”

Student4: “I think so.”

 

Yuri: “Come on girls, we’ll drive you home to keep you safe.” He said to Jessica.

Jessica: “Okay. Come on.” Then she head to Yuri, and Tiffany also head to Taeyeon.

Amber: “You want me to take your bag? It looks heavy. Come on.” He grabbed Krystal’s bag and walked outside the door.

 

Student1: “Yeah, I think they are all dating.. AHH! I envy those girls..”

 

They all head to their car and most of the students are looking at them because they are walking side by side and they are laughing at each other. They enter the car and starting to drive.

 

Amber: “AISH!! I hate this!!!” he exclaimed

Krystal: “Do you think I like this too!!”

Amber: “YURI’S IDEA IS WORST!!”

Krystal: “This is just pretending, so deal with it, okay?”

Amber: “I will kill that guy when we got home!!”

Krystal: “Better be!!”