YulTaeAm's Pov

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

AUTHORS POV

 

“SM University” the school where all the celebrities and rich kids where studying. This school is an international school that’s why the other country knew this school. But in this school there are only two groups that the others want to be in. This group and the members on it are the Campus Idols of the school because they all have very beautiful and handsome faces. And they are all famous in different ways. They call them JeTiKrys, the girl group and YulTaeAm, the boy group. Besides of being very popular in school, the two groups are also the most rivalry in this school. I don’t know why, they just hate each other. The other students in this school doesn’t find any mistakes in each groups because they think they are too perfect to be human. They are the only one’s can find each others mistakes.

 

Girl: “Hey hey!” while tapping her friend.

Girl2: “What?” she turned around. “Oh My God!! Its Amber!” she screamed.

 

They saw Amber walking alone in the hallway.

 

Girl3: “But why is he alone?”she asked while fantasizing Amber.

Girl: “Maybe he’s just early and the other gang still not in here.” She said while her hands are on his mouth.

 

Then the group of girls “Group of JeTiKrys” are also walking opposite direction to Amber.

 

Guy: “Dude! The goddess..” he said not taking his eyes off the girls.

Guy2: “Oh God! My day is complete..” taking a deep breath.

 

The two rivalries are already seeing each other from a far but only Amber doesn’t mind them. He just walked past them while his hands are on his pocket and looking straight on his way.

 

Krystal: “That guy ahh! He’s really annoying.” She said annoyingly.

Jessica: “He’s not the only one who’s annoying, ALL OF THEM!!!!”

Tiffany: “Come on, he’s just a waste of time.”

 

The girls head to their room.

 

AMBER’S POV

 

I really don’t mind those girls. They are just a strangers to us. Taeyeon and Yuri are always annoyed whenever we’ll see that girls but for me, nothing. I just don’t mind them but I can see that the girls are also mad at me. Yeah I’m a little bit pissed off them, just because they are always saying some bad things from us. Like that Krystal Jung “The cold aura girl” she said straight from my face that I’m a ert and a playboy. I just bumped her the other day and her foods are all over the floor, I was about to apologize but she said those things to me, that’s why I just left her saying no words.

 

Taeyeon: “Yo! Bro!” He flashes his hand on my shoulder.

Yuri: “Early huh.”

Amber: “Mom….” I said weakly.

Yuri: “So Aunt Liu came home? Can we go to your house later? We want to welcome home your mom.” He said excitingly.

Amber: “You can come, but I’m not gonna join you, cause I have a race tonight and I cant cancel that.” I said and start walking while my hands are still in my pocket.

Taeyeon: “Cant you just rest for a bit. Like everyday you always have a race and sometimes when you don’t have a race your always in some race track and practicing. Cant you just stop for a day or a week?”

Amber: “I cant stop it. Its already my hobby and that is my only happiness. So just support me on this okay?” I said and tap his shoulder.

 

We enter our room and start our boring day.

 

TAEYEON’S POV

 

By the way, earlier in the morning while Yuri and I walking in the hallway I bumped Tiffany cause I’m walking backwards and talking to Yuri. When I turned around and see who I bumped, and I saw her hissing the pain by her hands.

 

Tiffany: “Can you please walk normaly? You already bumped me!” she shouted while fixing herself.

Taeyeon: “Well, I didn’t know your coming. Come on Yul!” I called Yuri and we walked.

Tiffany: “Are you not gonna say anything?” she said and her face looks annoyed.

Taeyeon: “Oh! Next time adjust yourself if your walk pass by me. Cause you have big s and big so you’re the one who’s gonna adjust okay? Bye babe.” I waved to them and we walk towards to our room.

 

Honestly, I don’t hate them. The only girl I hate is that Tiffany with the big , cause every time we’ll see each other either she’ll bump me or smirk on me. I really don’t know what I’ve done to her and she really hate me that much. But know, I really love our situation right now. She hate me and I love to so that she’ll hate me more. All the girls here in this school loves us and only that 3 girls hates us. And we don’t care if they hate us cause their not that important to us, they are just a piece of junk in this school.

 

YURI’S POV

 

After the class Taeyeon and Amber left me here in school because they have an important thing to do, like Amber has a race and Taeyeon has a recording for his new album.  I just don’t want come home this early, there must be a paparazzis now in front of my house so I’ll just play around here in school.

 

Yoona: “Yul!” I turned around and I saw Yoona coming towards to me.

 

This girl really don’t leave me alone. Every time she sees me she’s always come towards to me and link her arm around my arm and never let go of me till I go home. Actually she’s not the girl I know like that, all the girls are all like that to me. Its not my problem anymore if my face is too handsome for them, but I like it when all the girls here in school likes me but sometimes its burdensome cause all the girls will come near to me and ask so many questions about ourselves. Our identity is very secret. This school only knows that we are just some artist, but in reality our parents, The Liu’s, The Kim’s and The Kwon’s owns this school. We the sons, asked our parents to not let anybody in the school that we are the sons of the owner the school because they will just treat us nicely and wont do anything to us. We just want to live a normal life this college life because after we graduate we will hold our own companies so we want enjoy our college life and also our teenage life.

 

Yoona: “Yul, wait for me!”

 

I ran and head to somewhere… I turned right and I saw the library room, then I enter and hide in some book shelves in the back. While I’m running in the to the back of the shelves I bumped someone..

 

Jessica: “AHHH!” I bumped her and all her books are on the floor. “Watch where your going!!”

 

Then she lift her head to face me but when she looked at me her face changed. It changed into MORE SCARIER FACE AND READY TO KILL ME..

 

Jessica: “YOU!!!!! YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!!!!” while she’s pointing her fingers to my face.

Yuri: “Hey, Hey! Your not the one who’s hurt here, me also. And do you think I’ll hurt myself just to annoy you.”

 

Yeah, we have past. Not past as in ex girlfriend, past as in the day when she hated me. That day is when I’m running in the hallway because of the fan girls and then I bumped her and we fell on the ground and I didn’t expect that our lips are connected to each other. She’s so mad at me on that day because she said that I stole her first kiss. Well, I didn’t expect too that I’ll kiss her. We just fell on the ground and its not my fault if my face landed on hers. So that is the day when she hated me.

 

I turned around and walked but I saw Yoona enter the room and running towards here. I immediately hide in the shelves and thinking how to escape in this dead end shelves.. AHA!!!!

 

Jessica: “Yah!! What are you doing!!! YAH!!!” I pushed her on the shelves.

Yuri: “Just be quiet and stay still or else I’ll kiss you!” I said putting my one hand on the shelves in the side of her face and facing her, while my body is covering her face and body.

Yoona: “Where is that guy?” Yoona said while looking for me and see us, but not our faces.

 

When she get out of the room, I let go of this girl and I turned around to walked outside the door.

 

Jessica: “Are you gonna leave me just like that?” she said and I turned to face her.

Yuri: “Why? What do you want me to say? You want a kiss?” then I turned around and continue walking outside of this room.

                                                                  

I can hear that she’s stamping her feet and so pissed about me. Well, I had fun. :))