First Day of School!

You, Who Are My First Love

Mi Nah POV

BEEP! BEEP!

"Ah!! I don't want to woke up at all!!" You whined. But you got up and grab you uniform to dress and do you morning routines.

"Morning Umma and Appa" You say while walking down the stairs.

"Morning sweetie, are you excited about you first  day of school?" you mom asked.

"I'm not excited but nervous" you said.

"I'll give you a lift to school since the place I am going to interviewmy new job that is near your school" your dad said and you nodded.

 As you finished you breakfast you put you plate in the sink and went to put on your shoe.

You arrived in the front gate of your school. 

"Thanks Appa." you said and got off the car. When you enter the school you saw alot of people staring at you. You were also looking them in a confused face.

"She looks so pretty."

"Is she new."

"I wonder if she is our sunbae or dongsae?"

You finally relized now why were they looking at you but just ignored their comments and questions.

You were on you way to the office but got pretty lost on your way until...........................someone asked you.

"You need help?" he asked you.

"Yes, do you know where the office is?" you replied.

"Ohh, yes I do, so you are a new student?" he asked.

"Yes" you said.

"Go straight then turn to your left and turn left again then there is the office" he said and you nodded.

"Kamsamida" you thanked him with a bow.

"I'm Kim Jong In, but you called me Kai" you nodded and also introduced yourself.

"Annyeongshaeyo, Kim Mi Nah ibiminida" you said.

"Nice to meet, Mi Nah-shi" he said.

"Nice to meet you too, oh bye I have to go" you said and left.

You somehow felt like really close to this guy, you thought. 

You follwed his directions and got to the office, then you enter and see a lady like in her twenties.

"Annyeongshaeyo, I'm Kim Mi Nah" you said. 

"Oh, so you are the new student, right?" she asked

"Yes" you replied.

"I'm Mrs. Cheong, here is your schedule." you nodded and took your schedule.

"Kamsamida" you thanked her with a bow.

The bell ring as a signal that class is about to start, then you went to find your first period.

Your first period is Science and its in room 2C.

You enter the classroom and the teacher is alredy there.

"Are you the new students?" the teacher asked and you nodded.

"Okay, class we are having a new students please pay attention!! Okay you may start." the teacher yelled at them then to you.

"Annyeongshaeyo, Kim Mi Nah ibiminida, please take care of me." you said.

"Who will like to take Mi Nah on a tour at our school during lunch time?" the teacher asked an a girl hand fly up.

"Me. I will like to." She is so cute, you thought.

"Okay. Mi Nah, JiHee will take you and I am Mr. Do by the way. You may go sit beside Jihee." you nooded and went to your seat.

"Annyeongshaeyo, Kim JiHee ibiminida" she introduced herself.

"Annyeongshayo, Kim Mi Nah ibiminida" you said.

DING DONG!!!!

"Ahh, finally its lunch time!!" JiHee said, you couldn't help but chuckled at her childish behavior.

"What is so funny?" she asked.

"Ani" you said and both of you guys left for you tour.

DING DONG!!

School is finally over and you were packiong you stuff until JiHee talk to you.

"Bye Mi Nah, see you tomorrow" she wved with a bye.

"Bye!" you said.

You were walking home because it was only few blocks away from your home.

"I'm home." you said as you enter.

"Oh how was school sweetie?" your mom asked

"Mmm..... Not bad." you said.

"Oh I made dinner already, just eat when you are hungry. I am going to the store to buy groceries." you mom said and you nodded.

You finished with your homework and went down to eat. After eating you went to take a shower then go to sleep.

 

"Mi Nah, saranghae....... I Love You Only and Forever..." he said 

"Wait, who are you?' you asked but the image of the person is disappearing.

"Who are you and how did you know my name?" you asked but the image of the image is totally gone.

 

You woke in the middle of the night and it was just your dreams.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2 is up!! Thanks to all of you who is reading.... PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! (:

I know its boring, sorry if its boring.. I promise that in the future chapters is going to be really drama and cute.. please just endure the boring for a little bit.