Chapter 40

You, Who Are My First Love

Author POV

 

Chanyeol saw that and quickly fly to the doctor. "How is she doing, doctor?" Chanyeol asked. The doctor looked at everybody sadly and shook his head. All of everybody start to cry... "She.........uh.............she" the doctor said..

"She is still not out of dangerous yet" everybody looked at the dotor curiouly. "And now our hospital doesn't have anymore of blood A, so maybe perhaps her family could donate blood? But, if she doesnt get the blood now, she might die."

"Blood A?" they all answered. "Doctor, I'm blood A. Hurry and take my blood to go help Mi Nah!" Chanyeol said holding his wrist, throwing himself at the doctor and nurses.

"Sir, but I'm sorry. Only people in her family would be only too. Mi Nah's blood doesn't really match alot of blood A out there" the doctor said. 

"Alot of my family is blood type A and AB, but docter I'm blood type AB. Will I still be able to help my daughter?" Mr. Kim asked. "Sir, I'm sorry" the doctor replied.

"OMO! Yeobo, what are we going to do? I'm aslo not blood type A" Mrs. Kim said. "Kai!" Suho yelled. "Huh?" Kai answered. "Kai should be able to donate blood to Mi Nah, aren't you her twin brother?" Suho asked, Kai's smile brighten.

"Yeah...hyung you're right" Kai replied. "Doctor, I'm her twin brother, also, I'm also blood type A" Kai said. "You're her twin? alright, then follow me" Kai followed the doctor and nurses inside.

All everybody in the waiting room smiled and breathe in relief that Kai could be able to help Mi Nah. About 30 minutes passed, Kai still haven't returned.

"What's taking them so long?" Chanyeol asked, impatiently. Chanyeol was really impatient. Chanyeol keep walking back and forth. And about another 10 minutes passed, came out Kai. "Hyung, you okay?" Sehun asked Kai, helping him.

"Just a little bit dizy" Kai replied. Some nurse came out after Kai. "Sir, you will need to rest, since you have donate alot of blood. Do you want a room? We can open a room for you" the nurse said. "I'm fine, thanks" Kai replied. The nurse nodded and left. 

 

Earlier in the surgery room........

Kai entered the ER with the doctor. When he entered he saw the paled Mi Nah laying there with tubed and the oxygen mask on her. Kai couldn't help but cried. "Please lied down here" the nurse said. 

Kai lied down onto the bed. "Please hold this" the nurse handed Kai a small rubber ball. (I'm not sure what are those called, but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about).

The nurse inserted the needle into Kai's arm and told him to squeeze the rubber ball. Kai turned his view to the sleeping beauty on his left. *Mi Nah, you're going to be okay. Oppa is here to help you. I'm not letting you go again* Kai thought as he hold one of Mi Nah's hand.

After 5 minutes of Kai donating blood, the nurse let Kai rest inside the room. And as you know, Kai fell asleep while holding Mi Nah's hand. 

 

Back to present...........

After an hour of waiting again.. its already noon. The doctor came out of the emergency room. "Is she okay now?' Chanyeol asked. "She is out of danger now" the doctor announced. 

"YAY!'

"WAOHH!"

"YEHET!"

"KAEPSONGG~"

Exo all cheered. Some where even hugging each other and jumping around. "Can we see her now?" Chanyeol asked. The doctor nodded his head. "She is moved into room 443. You guys can go visit her, but please let her rest alot" they all nodded. 

Only Chanyeol, Kai, and the parents enter. Exo will have to wait outside because its to much people. They enter and saw Mi Nah slepping peacefully. "Aigoo~ She is still really pretty when she is sleeping" Mrs. Park compliement Mi Nah. 

"Can I stay with Mi Nah for awhile?" Chanyeol asked. They all nodded and went out. Before Kai went out, he put a hand on Chanyeol's shoulder. Chanyeol nodded and smile. Kai smiled back and went out. 

 

Chanyeol POV

I slowly pulled the chair near the bed and sat down. I grabbed Mi Nah's hand and hold it with mine, not letting go no matter what. "Mi Nah, I promise to not let go of your hand ever again" I promise. I started sobbing with her hand in mines. and slowly I dream off to dreamland.

 

Mi Nah POv

I slowly open my eyes only to meet a white ceiling and four walls surrounded by me. Where am I? I was trying to moved, but there was an grip on my hand. Oh! Its Chanyeol! My hand moved and touched his messy hair. He is just too cute.

"Done touching it?" he said. "Yah! When did you wake up? You scared me!" I yelled at him. Suddenly he just pulled me into a tight hug. "Yah! You pabo! Did you know how worried I was? How am I going to lived without you? You pabo!" he softly whisper, crying onto me.

I felt so guilty now, but if he's the one who got shot, does he know how am I going to lived without him either. "I'm sorry" I apoligized. "Apologizes not accepted" he replied. "Aww~ Wae?~~" I pouted. "Give me a kiss first" he replied, making his kiss position. 

"Andwae!" I said, pushing his face away. "Then I won't forgive you" I looked at him disbelief. I then quickily pecked on his lips, and pulled back. "Happy?" I asked.

He nodded his head, I pouted. "One more time" He said. I frowned then kiss his lips one more time. This time he was holding onto to me, so I couldn't pulled back. His hands went up to my waist, as my hands went up to his neck.

"MIND GETTING A ROOM! DON'T BE DOING IT IN PUBLIC!!" Baekhyun oppa said as EXO entered the room. Me and Chanyeol oppa parted immediatly, as both of us were blushing. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey guys! I have decided my decision weather to continued with a new drama or not.... I decided just to end this story within the next couple chapters.

So please be happy with my decision, even though I didn't choose your choice. As you guys know, I still have 2 more story to complete or start, so yeah.

Since I still have to finished my other two story, you guys know that its a lot of work, so please go with my decision. Stay in tune for the ENDING!!