Chapter 26

You, Who Are My First Love

Mi Nah POV

Days have passed since we came back from Busan. I was excused from the first two days of school due to my injuries.

Honestly, it's really boring at home. I was dying at home due to the boring. Except when Chanyeol, EXO,and JiHee visited me.

Chanyeol have been visiting me right after he come from school. I can finally go back to school today. I'm wake already, still doing my morning routines.

Chanyeol oppa is picking me up today to school.. Which I'm really happy! As we reached the parking lot, I got out the car.

"Yah, be careful, you're still injured" he said. "I'm okay" I said. He rushed over my side and helped me. "Oppa, it's okay I can carried it" I said.

"Ani! You're still injured" he said and stuck his tongue out. I quickly snitched my bag and run. "Yah! Come back here!" He yelled and chased after me.

But I failed! He caught me by back hugging me. "Someone is being cheesy this morning!" Sehun said and pretending looking somewhere.

"Yah! You two go get a room!" Baekhyun said. "Oh, Baekhyun you're just jealous.." Chanyeol oppa smirk. "Oh! Luhan oppa, do you know where Haneul is? I wanted to thank her for helping me" I asked.

"Actually I don't know" he replied. "Ah.. I see" I said. "Noona, that's Haneul noona" Sehun said as he pointed to a figure walking.

"Really?" I asked as everybody nodded. I quickly ran to the figured. "Excuse me?" I said. She turned around. Woah! She pretty! Really really pretty!

"Yes?" She asked. "U-um are you Lee Haneul?" I asked. "Yes" she replied. "Oh, I just wanted to thank you the other day that you helped me to the hospital" I said and bow.

"Oh, your that girl. Ani, it's okay. I was just helping" she said. "But thanks" I thank. "I'm Kim Mi Nah by the way" I said offer an hand shake.

"Lee Haneul iminida" she said and smile, then took my handshake. "Haneul-sshi, mind being friend?" I asked. "No, I don't mind. At least now I have a friend" she said.

"If your being friend with me.. Don't said 'a' friend. Your supposed to say 'tons' of friends" I said as I pointed to EXO and JiHee.

She looked over and saw EXO waving at her. She looked back at me and smile. I separated with EXO and went to class with JiHee.

We were walking down the hallway, and we heard couple of student gossiping about something. "Do you why the queenka Cho Hee didn't come to school the last two days?" A student said.

"I don't know. Probably something is wrong" the other one said. I turned to JiHee and made a question face. "She hasn't been here?" I asked.

"We were thinking that she isn't here because she was scared that we"ll beat her up, because what she have done to you"  JiHee said.

"Will you?" I asked. "Of course! What kind of friend am I if I don't?" she said. "Okay. Let's go to class before we are late" I said.

We both walked to class. Class was still boring but I tried my best to concentrate of not daydreaming about INFINITE!!

Yesterday I was watching Tooniverse Mak Irae show with INFINTE. I can't just stop daydreaming about L acting Sungjong part from !!

They were just all too cute! Just as then the lunch bell rang. "Mi Nah let's go" JiHee said. Me and JiHee got in line for our food.

I saw Haneul standing in line alone.. Hmm.. She should come with us. As we got our food I just grab Haneul's wrist and drag her with me.

"Mi Nah what are you doing?" She asked as I stop at EXO's table. "Haneul, can you sit with us?" I asked. "Um..I-" I cut her off.

"Please?" I tried to do my best aegyo. "Arraso" she said. I smile brightly ear to ear. EXO look at me like I'm crazy. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing babe. You're just cute" Chanyeol oppa pinched my cheek. Suddenly Kai oppa and Chanyeol oppa's face frown.

"Is something wrong oppa?" I asked both of them. They were looking straight my directions but not me. I slowly turn around and found Cho Hee sitting the next table.

"She!" Chanyeol oppa stand up but got stopped by D.O. "Hyung, calm down" D.O said. "She was the one who kidnapped Mi Nah! And beaten Mi Nah up! How can I stay still!" Chanyeol oppa speed up and went to Cho Hee's table. 


Author POV

As Chanyeol reached Cho Hee's table he slammed his hand on the table. "Oh, oppa, are you here to see me?" Cho Hee said. * no!* Chanyeol thought.

"Were you the one who kidnapped Mi Nah!" Chanyeol yelled try to keep it as soft as possible. "Oppa, what are you talking about? Kidnapped? Who kidnapped who?" Cho Hee lied.

"I said, were you the one who kidnapped Mi Nah!!" Chanyeol raised his voice. "No, its not me" Cho Hee said. "Stop lying!" Chanyeol yelled.

"What if it's me! What are you going to do? She deserve it anyway! She stole you away from me!" Cho Hee finally spit it out.

"I was never yours!" Chanyeol said. "Yes your were, not until she came!" Cho Hee said as she start to strip Chanyeol and try to kiss him.

"The you doing!" Chanyeol pushed Cho Hee away. "Making you mine in front of her!" Cho Hee said as she pointed to Mi Nah.

"Don't be pointing to her!" Luhan said. "So? It's true" Cho Hee said and tried to kiss Chanyeol again. "I'm serious Cho Hee! If you don't stop I'll slapped you!" Chanyeol said.

But yet Cho Hee didn't stop. Chanyeol couldn't stand it anymore and pushed Cho Hee then slapped her. "PAM!" Was all heard.

The whole canteen was quiet and focused on the scene. "O-oppa....... D-did you slapped me?" Cho Hee asked. "I told you already!" Chanyeol said.

"This is not the end! You'll really regret this when my time come!" Cho Hee said and left. Chanyeol just stayed there dumfounded.

"Go back to what you were doing!" Kris yelled. Everybody rushed back to all they were doing. Mi Nah approached Chanyeol and intertwine their hands together.

"Oppa, it's okay" Mi Nah said. "No, it's not okay. Didn't you heard she said that she is going to do something" Chanyeol said.

"Don't think too much" Mi Nah said. "This day on, you have to be careful, arraso?" Chanyeol asked. "Arraso, I promise" Mi Nah said. "Hyung don't think too much. It's just words" Sehun said. Chanyeol nodded.

 

 

 

 


I wanted to say thank you to all my subscribers who stayed with me this whole time. Now that I'm happy  I'll continued updating..

And mostly I'm back with the ending!! Which is very soon now. Thanks! :)

 

 

i just just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our angel! It's his birthday today! But currently it's yesterday if it's in Korean. But since I'm in the state, I'll counted it as today. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOON MYEONG! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUHO! 

I wish you a happy birthday and stay healthily! I will always support EXO and YOU! Oppa fighting! EXO fighting! Saranghaeyo oppa!

 

He is just too cute!

 

Always love his smile! :D

 

Is that a kiss? If it is, I can kiss you back!! KAYYHHHH!

 

Omo! He is soo hoot and xyyyy!

 

 

 

 

Again. I wanted to said Happy Birthday to him! My birthday is coming up too! In like 4 more days. Which I'm really happy that Suho's birthday is near mine!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SUHO! And Happy earlier birthday to me! Thanks for reading! :)