Party

You, Who Are My First Love

Mi Nah POV

 

Then you and Chanyeol oppa arrived at JiHee and Suho's house. EXO and JiHee came out cheering waiting for you at the door.

"Welcome back, Mi Nah!!" Exo and JiHee shout.

"We know this is not your house, but think it as yours too" Suho oppa said.

"Thanks everybody!" you stated.

"Come on inside, the food is getting cold" JiHee said as you guys went inside. You went inside and sat on the couch along everybody sat next to you. 

"Mi Nah, lets go reheat the food" JiHee said and took your hand before you could response. Then you follow her to the kitchen.

"So how was your date?" JiHee asked.

"I knew it! I knew it that it was your idea, I am really going to killed you!" you saied with anger.

"Awwe, come on I just want to help you... come on PALI! Tell me!! I beg you" JiHee begged you.

Just then you told everything to her. Since you trust her. You told everything from the beginging to the end.She was so shock that she was about to scream. But luckily you cover before she scream. You shook your head NO as a signal for her to not scream. But then she refuse and scream instead.

"AHHH! JINGJA!!" she scream. *Right, now I am really going to kill her* you thought. Her scream cause Exo to burst into the kitchen.

"What's wrong?!" Suho oppa yelled.

"Ani! Oppa I'll tell you later" JiHee said and you made an face at her.

"Okay, lets go back guys'' Suho oppa said as they head back to the living room.

"Ohh! Mi Nah, forgot to tell you we are on winter break, since you were still in the hospital the teacher told me to tell you" JiHee said.

"Oh, okay" you said. You were looking around JiHee's house with the decorations that they have put up for you. They were all looking like a birthday party instead. You were wondering that is your birthday this year will be this fun.

"Of course, it should beacause Kai oppa's birthday is on the same date too'' you said to yourself.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Then after everybody ate all of you guys sat infront of the TV. You guys were having a fun party and EXO start to sing and dance. You couldn't help but chuckle at their behavior. You guys were partying and it was ten o'clock already until................

"Noona, can you sing and dance for us?" Sehun asked.

"I can't dance nor sing" you lied to them.

"Noona please?" Sehun said as he started to tickle you and you gave up because Sehun was tickling tou too harsh and made you lost you breathe.

"Okay! I wil but JiHee will sing and dance with me" you said.

"Nope, I will not! I have my own performance already" JiHee said.

"Please? Its embaressing doing it alone" you pouted.

"Nope. Do it on your own. Just one for these guys, they all work really hard on this party for you" JiHee said. You were thinking on how they were all working together to make this party for you and the way they surprise you.

"Okay, I'll do by myself then" you said and start thinking a song you know how to dance and sing.................... and one pop in you mind. Then you were looking through the cds if they have your song.......... and yup... there is your song. You insert the cd into the DVD player and skip to your song. Then you were dancing.......................... Apink's song No No No.

 

 

Chanyeol POV

Sehun asked Mi Nah to dance and she dance really y. She was dancing to Apink's song No No No. She really have a nice body and a beautiful voice.

 

 

Mi Nah POV

Ahhh!! It was really embaressing!! Chanyeol oppa was watching me the whole entire time.

"That's it!! It's so embaressing!" I yelled and ran back to my seat. 

"Noona, you have a nice body" Sehun said and got hit by Kai oppa.

"Yah!! You little ert, you're not suppose to say that to your noona!" Kai oppa yelled at Sehun. You were blushing really hard after dancina and aslo Sehun's compliment. 

"Ahh, noona is blushing!" Sehun said.

"Stop teasing her, Sehun!" JiHee said to Sehun.

"Okay, I won't anymore" Sehun said and turn to you.

"Mianhe, noona I'm sorry" Sehun said with aegeyo.

"Hahah! Its okay" you said and chuckle.

''Mi Nah, can you sleep over tonight?" Suho oppa asked 

"I'll call my parent" you said.

"Nope, you dont have to. I ask you parent already" JiHee said and you look at her.

"Hehe, I already ask your parent" JiHee said whiling laughing.

.

.

.

It was twelve o'clock and you were sleepy

Then Exo went home and you head to go sleep with JiHee in her room.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong! This chapter is up. Thanks for reading! Please subcribe, comment, and upvote.