Happy Birthday!

You, Who Are My First Love

Mi Nah POV

 

"Mi Nah, wait a little more I'm almost there... Wait for me. I'm coming, you have to wait for me. Saraghae!" The guy yelled. "Wait, why do I have to wait?" You asked the guy but he didn't reponse and the image of his body dissapear more into darkness. "Wait! Answer me first!" You yelled.

 

 

Then you woke up and panting. You look around and you were not in your room. *oh! Duhh.. I'm at JiHee's house.*you thought. Suddenly the words that the old lady or your grandma words came back to your mind and replay it over n over and over.

 

"See sweetie you have to go, he is waiting for you. You need to go and have the hope of LOVE once in your life" your grandma said.

"Arraso, but who is he?" you asked your grandma.

"Go and you'll find out later when you have the hope in LOVE" she said and you nodded.

 

"Arraso! I'll wait for you! Please come quickly, I want to see your face" you said in a whisper to not wake JiHee up. Just then you fall back asleep.

.

.

.

.

Break is over and it's in the beginning of January. You guys all went back to school.

BEEP! BEEP!

"Ahh! It's 6:30 already! I'm soo tired. I do t want to go to school at all!" You pouted. Just then you wake up and went to take a shower. About 30 minutes of showering you came out of the bathroom. By the time you got out it was 7:10 already. Then you went down to eat breakfast. Since you don't really want to eat breakfast you just at a bowl of cereal.

By the time you got to school it was 7:40. You were looking for JiHee bit couldn't find her anywhere so you just went to class. JiHee also didn't came to class either. Was she sick, you though. Then it was lunch time, EXO too, they are also nowhere to found. Suddenly you heard someone called your name.

"Mi Nah!!" JiHee yelled and you turn to her directions. 

"Kaja" she said.

"Where?" You said.

"To oppa. We have something to tell you" JiHee said. * what? me? Tell me something? What are they going to tell me?* you thought. Then you and JiHee arrived at the dance room where EXO is.

"What is it? What do you guys want to tell me?" You asked confuse. *hopefully they are not using tricks on me again, but then why are their hands at the back of their back. Are they hiding something from me?* you thought. 

"Go on, Chanyeol!" Suho oppa shouted. "What is it?" You said to Chanyeol oppa. "Well, um.... Mi Nah..." *oh no! What is he going to say.... Is he going to?? Ani, he will never do that.. Or maybe he could if he... No he will never like me* you thought.

"Okay! What is it? Just speak it out, or else I'm going" you said and turned towards the door. But then, next to the door came out Kai oppa holding.................................................................................................………… a cake! On the cake it wrote : HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIM MI NAH!!!

You suddenly stop when you see the cake and Kai oppa. Then Kai oppa walk over to you and EXO and JiHee. Then they started to sing the Happy Birthday song (in Korean) to you. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MI NAH!!" Everybody shouted. You were so happy that a some tears slipped out from your eyes. "Thanks everyone, thank you so much! This is the best birthday ever" you told them and wiped off your tear. "Ahh, don't cry Noona" Sehun said and wiped off your remaining tears. "Here!" Everybody handed your gift to you. 

"Ah, gwemo!" You said as you accept all of the gifts. "I'll open them when I get home" you told everyone and they nodded. "Um, Suho oppa can I leave these here first? I'll come get them later?" You asked and he nodded.

"Thanks" you said and went to hug everyone. Chanyeol oppa was the last one for you to hug. When you went to hug him he whisper.........................."Happy birthday, I miss you" he whispered. "Me too. I miss you too." Then you decided to whisper to him also. Then,................. "Ehm!" You and Chanyeol heard a voice and then you guys removed from the hug and turn towards where the voice came from.

"Well, I'm holding a birthday party at my house for my birthday and Mi Nah's birthday, so all of you guys please come on Saturday at 8:00 pm" Kai said. "Mi Nah, you could come right?" Kai oppa asked you. "Yes, I can" you said. "Okay." "Well, since everyone is coming, don't be late or you know what will happen!" Kai said and run out the door. "Yah! Kai you can't do that!!" EXO yelled and ran after him.

Then you settled all of the presents into one corner of the dance room along with JiHee helping. "JiHee,what does Kai oppa mean?" You asked. "Well, EXO has this rule or something, if a member invite everyone to a party or dinner then who ever is late will get a punishment" JiHee said and you nodded.

School is finay over and you went to the dance room to go get all of your presents. When you got inside all of your presents was gone. "Mi Nah!" JiHee called running to you. "Mi Nah let me take you home, how are you going to carry all of those gifts by walking home" JiHee said and pulled you to her car. Then you saw all your presents in her car where the passenger seats is. "You don't have to do this much JiHee" you said.

"Just let me help you" she said and you nodded. Then you guys arrived at your house, JiHee helped you carry the presents inside. "Bye! See you tomorrow!" She said and left. You decided to finished your homework before opening your presents. After finishing your homework, you finally decided to open your presents. 

"Wow! 13 presents! Isn't it too much?" You said. 

"Wow! This smell so good!" You screamed at Xiu Min's oppa gift. There he gave you a package of lotions and perfumes along with bathe stuff.

"Wow! So pretty!" You looked at what Luhan bought you. It was a white high heel shoe. 

http://i1333.photobucket.com/albums/w639/gthao5/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps9a5b641f.jpg

"Aww.. I actually need this now" Lay oppa gave you a scarf and hat.

Then you open JiHee's present. "Wow! Girl do I really need to use these?" You said. JiHee have you some makeups and nail polish.

You receive a sweater from Kris oppa. A pair of boot from D.O. A necklace with double heart and a note said "Trust oppa, believe in love once. Trust me because I'm the playboy Baekhyun" from Baekhyun oppa

http://i1333.photobucket.com/albums/w639/gthao5/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsa539a66b.jpg


 

Two pairs of earrings from Tao. Winter clothes from Suho. And..... A picture of you from Kai. Also, a picture of Sehun from Sehun. "Ahaha! This kid is really funny!" You laugh. A cap from Chen bacuase Chen oppa loves to wear cap. And last but not least, You open Chanyeol's present. He gave you a blue dress along with a blue pair of high heel. "Aw! Thanks!" You said.

 http://i1333.photobucket.com/albums/w639/gthao5/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps3533c544.jpg    http://i1333.photobucket.com/albums/w639/gthao5/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsa62ecb60.jpg

   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like this chapter. Thanks for reading! Please subscribe, comment, and upvote! Enjoy!