Birthday Party part 1

You, Who Are My First Love

Mi Nah POV

BEEP! BEEP!

"Ahh, what to do today?'' you yawn. ''Oh, the birthday party! I haven't even decorate Kai oppa's presents yet! What time is it?" then you look at your clock which its 11 am sharp. "Oh, I still have nine hours left, I can work on it today" you said and went to shower.

After 20 minutes of showering you came out and start to decorate the shoes. You started decorating the first pair of converse until JiHee called you.

Nothing's over (nothing's over) x2

Nothing's over

Jumuneul woeweo naege

Ddan nom mannanyeon andwae (oh)

Beolsseo geureomyeon andwae (oh)

Ajikeun kkeutnan ge aniya (kkeutnan ge aniya)

Neol bonaen jeok eobseo

Your phone ranged. (Forgot to tell you guys that you are a really big fan of INFINITE!! <3)

"Yeoboseyo" you answer. "Mi Nah, remember to come to the birthday party early, or you will be getting the punishment" JiHee said. "Arraso, see you later" you replied then hang up.

.

.

.

.

You finally finished the first pair of the converse, and its 3 o'clock already. "Ah!! What time is it now" You said and look at the clock. "3 o'clock, hm.... looks like I still have enough time to not run late" you said and contiuned decorating..

 

 

Chanyeol POV

I was still dreaming until my phone ring..... "Yeoboseyo" I said. "Hyung, can you go pick up Mi Nah because she doesn't know the way to my house and importantly you know the way to her house" Kai said."Why me? Why not JiHee?" I pouted. "Because, Jihee is with Kris hyung, arasso? Don't be late or you both will be in trouble" Kai said. "Arraso" I replied.

Then I hunged up and look at the clock and its 12:25 pm. "Uh oh!! I still need to make Kai's present" Just then I jump off out bed and took a quick shower. After shower I went directly to make or decorate Kai's presents.

.

.

.

.

.

After I finished I look at the clock and its 7 sharp just then,........................................ I relize I don't have Mi Nah's phone number and how is she going to know that I am going to pick her up. Just then, I dialed JiHee's phone for Mi Nah's phone number.

But,............................................................JiHee turn off her phone. *Oh, right? Then how is Mi Nah going to know that I am going to pick her up* I thought. "Ohh, right maybe JiHee already told Mi Nah" I corrected myself. Then I got up and prepared myself for the party.

After 30 minutes of dressing up I went downstairs and go pick up Mi Nah. "Chanyeol where are you going?" you mom asked. "Umma, I am going to a friend and Kai's birthday party'' I said. "Say to Kai that I say Happy Birthday" your mom said.

"Arasso" I said and went to peck on my mom's cheek. When I arrived at Mi Nah's house I didn't dare to knock or ring the door bell. So I just wait until Mi Nah came out.

 

 

Mi Nah POV

"Awh, what time is it" then I look at the clock. "OH NO! It's 7:10 already?'' I ask. Then you wrapped the gifts and started to dress yourself up. You didn't take long to dress up. You put on the dress and heels Chanyeol got you, the necklace Baekhyun got you, and the pair of panda earings Tao got you. Then some light makeup.

(A/N: I put the earring as panda because Tao is the Kung Fu Panda Tao... hehe) (Go back to chapter 12 or HAPPY BIRTHDAY! to see the out fit and necklace)

Then you were rushing down stairs and pecked both of your parents cheek. "Sweetheart, where are you going?" Mrs. Lee asked "Umma, I'm going to a friend's birthday party" you said. "Appa will drop you off" Mr. Lee said. "Appa, it's okay. My friends is here to pick me up" you replied and Mr. Lee nodded.

When you got outside you saw................................................................................................................................................ Chanyeol waiting outside of his car. Then when you approach him, he smiled at you.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be going to Kai oppa's house already?" you ask. "Kai told me to pick you up" He relpied. "Really? But the other day JiHee said that she'll pick me up" I said. "Yah, are you stupid or what? She has to be with Kris hyung" He replied and you nodded then start to walk down the block.

"Mi Nah!! Where are you going?" he ask....... more like yelling because you were like 50 feet away from him. "Going to Kai oppa's birthday party" You yelled back. "How are you going to go? Walk? You'll be late!" He shouted. But you didn't respond because he was right.

Then Chanyeol catch up to you with his car and grabbed you, throwing you onto his shoulder. "Yah! Put me down!" you shouted. "Ani" Chanyeol replied and walked to his car. Then, when both of you were completely seated you started arguing with him, telling him not to take you.................................................because your heart will always beat really fast when you are near him.

"I could go on my own. No need to bother" You said.

"Ani. Kai told me to take you so I have to" He replied

After arguing for about 5-6 mins you froze at Chanyeol's word. "Just let me take you or we'll be late and get the punishment" He said and made you froze. "OMI! What time is it?" You ask.

"Its 7:55 pm" He replied which made you gave up and let him take you. "Oh, PALI! Hurry everybody will be waiting!" You yelled and he nodded. Then he start the engine and drove off.

 

 

Kai POV

"It's already 7:50 pm already and Chanyeol hyung and Noona is not here yet" Sehun said.

"Hey, Kai whats the punishment this time'' Tao ask.

"This time, you or who ever is late will be locked up in a small room until the morning" I replied. "Thats a good one, since it might help our plan out'' Xiu Min hyung said and we nodded. "Oh, Baekhyun use our plan tonight then" Lay hyung said. "Okay, tonight. I'll tell Chanyeol that I have a crush on Mi Nah and blah blah" Baekhyun hyung said.

"Wait! What do you guys mean? You guys haven't use the plan yet?!" JiHee noona yelled. "I haven't gotten any time to use the plan on Chanyeol yet, so I'll do it tonight. What about you?" Baekhyun hyung ask JiHee noona. "I already used the plan the other day in class, but...... it got me and Mi Nah in trouble instead so I'll use it tonight it too" JiHee nonna said.

"Oh, Sehun while you were spying on Chanyeol hyung and Mi Nah, what did they do?" D.O ask Sehun. "Well..........they we-" Sehun was cut off by JiHee noona's words. "Oh, Chanyeol oppa and Mi Nah is here!" JiHee noona yelled. Then we all gather to look at the window...

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter is finaly up! Ooo what will happen to Chanyeol and Mi Nah? Are they going to be locked up together? Continue reading to know more. Thanks for reading. Please, subscribe, comment, and upvote!