Camp Trip part 3 (b)

You, Who Are My First Love

Actual Title : An Little Misunderstanding?...


Author POV

"MI NAH!!" Everybody yelled, searching for Mi Nah. "I can't go anymore" some students said. "Mr. Do, I think we should go back, our students is tired. And it's raining really hard now" a student said.

Mr. Do scanned some students, they looked tired and pale. "Okay guys, we're going back" Mr. Do said. Students start heading back, until............

"No!" Kai and Chanyeol yelled, at the same times. "What's wrong with you guys?!" Suho questioned. "I need to go find Mi Nah" Kai replied.

"I'm coming along" Chanyeol added. Kai looked directly at Chanyeol with hatred. "Why the hell are you coming along? It's because of you! That's why she went missing!" Kai shouted.

Chanyeol was left with a blank mind. "B-bwoh?" Chanyeol asked, confusedly. "I said that's it's because of you, that she went missing!" Kai yelled, grabbing Chanyeol's collar.

Sehun being the good dongsae, patted Kai to calmed down. "What are you talking about?" Chanyeol asked.

"Hyung, what happened to Noona?" Sehun asked. Silence came from Kai, releasing his grip from Chanyeol's collar. Kai's head was lowered down to faced the ground.

"Tell me!l Chanyeol shouted. "You really want to know?" Kai asked. Chanyeol nodded. Kai walked up to Chanyeol and whispered.......

"She's gone...missing...because she saw...you.....and...Cho Hee...kissing" Kai mumble the last word. Chanyeol's eyes widen.

Chanyeol was about go speak but was stopped by Kai's words. "Shut up! I don't cared now! All I cared is about Mi Nah" Kai shouted, making his way to continued looking for Mi Nah.

But was stop by his hyungs. "LET ME GO!" Kai shouted, struggling. Chanyeol was about to go, but yet was also stopped by EXO too.

All of EXO drag Kai and Chanyeol back to the camp. "Let go of me!" Kai shouted. "I'm going to go looked for Mi Nah!!" Chanyeol shouted. 


"Help!" Onew yelled, running, carrying Mi Nah. Onew came before S.M High got out into the woods. Jonghyun quickly rushed over to Onew.

"Hyung, you found her?" Jonghyun asked, Onew nodded. "Go get the nurse!" Onew ordered. Jonghyun ran to the cabin, Onew carrying Mi Nah following behind.

Onew carefully laid Mi Nah on the bed. There, in the room came, the nurse, teachers, and Mrs. Lee. "Is she okay?" Onew and Mrs. Lee asked.

"She's okay now, probably she was too scared that make her fainted. Just let her rest" the nurse replied. They nodded. 


"OMG! Thanks! Is she okay now?" Mr. Do speak on the phone. "Okay, we'll be there in a bit" he hung up. "They founded Mi Nah" Mr. Do announced to the other teachers.

All teachers breathe in relief. "I'll go informed to EXO first" Mr. Do said, walking out of the cabin. As by then, he enters EXO's cabin only to see all the worry oppa, worrying about their dongsae.

"Any informations?" Suho asked, noticing the teacher. Mr. Do nodded his head and sigh. All EXO, JiHee, and Haneul's face frowned even more.

Mr. Do start laughing. EXO all looked at their teacher confused. "I was just kidding. Mrs. Lee informed that they found her already" Mr. Do said.

All of them sigh in relief. "Where is she right now?" JiHee asked. "She is near a school camp near here. We will be going there, so please get ready" Mr. Do informed.

"We'll be leaving in ten minutes" EXO all jumped the off and start dressing themselves. As for JiHee and Haneul, they ran back to their cabin. After ten minutes EXO, JiHee, Haneul, and Mr. Do left to S.M. High's camp.

Mi Nah POV

"ONEW OPPA!" I yelled , as I woke up from the night mare. "Mi Nah! What's wrong? Kwenchana?" Onew oppa asked.

"I-I'm scared" I said, being frightened. Onew oppa putted me into his embrace. "It's okay, oppa is here" he said.

"Oppa, where am I?" I asked. "Your at my school camp" he replied, I nodded. "How long did I sleep?" I asked, still in his embrace.

"You have slept since yesterday" he replied. "Yah, pabo. What are you doing in the forest alone? Hmm?" Oppa asked.

I released the hug, and sat, lowing my head down. "You know that you're scared, why did you go then?" He asked, again.

Silence was only came from me. My eyes started to get watering of the scene from yesterday. As Onew oppa notice my expression, he upped my chin and made me looked into him.

"Tell oppa right now" he said, looking at me. "Oppa, please don't" I said, about to lower my head again. But was stopped when he moved my face back.

"Now!" He said, giving me an warning look. I sighed and pouted. "Arraso" I said, sounded annoyed, hurt, and sad. As I told all what happened, tears always escaped from my eyes every seconds or two. "He what?!" Onew oppa yelled, stand up from his chair.

"Shh!" I hissed, tears falling down my cheeks. As soon as he saw my tears he sat down and wiped off my tears.

"Kwenchana. It's going to be all right" oppa comfort me. "Mm" I sobbed. As then oppa planted an kiss on my forehead.

"Oppa!" I yelled. "What's wrong? I always kiss you every night before you go to bed" he said. "I know you do, but it's not fair" I said.

"Here, let me kiss my oppa too!" I said, as I planted a kiss on his cheeks. As I leaned back I giggle. "M-Mi Nah" a voice said.

That voice! I looked over to the door to only see Chanyeol oppa in front along with EXO. "C-Chaneyol o-oppa" I stuttered.

"It's not what you thin-" I was cut off. "Ohh~ So you went missing is because you were here with your new boyfriend" Chanyeol oppa said. What!

"Oppa, your misunderstanding" I said. "Ah~ misunderstanding? This is called misunderstanding?" He said, going out of the room pushing EXO out of his way. Tears started to escaped from my eyes even more. 

I could tell Onew oppa is boiling hot right now. Onew oppa was about to ran after Chanyeol oppa, but I stopped him.

"Oppa, no need to" I said. "But he is misunderstanding" Onew oppa replied. "He was the one who cheated on me first. Now it's fair enough" I said, wiping off my remaining tears.

"Plus, if he doesn't have the trust in me, then we don't need to be a couple anymore. Couples are suppose to trust each other" I added.

"But-" "There's no but, oppa" I cut him off, he just sat back down. "Hey guys" I waved to EXO oppa and my two unnies.

 "Hey" they stood there. "Guys this is Lee Jin Ki or Onew my cousin" I introduced Onew oppa. "And these are EXO oppa, JiHee, and Haneul" I said. "Annyeongshayeo" they all greet. 

 

 

 

 


Hey guys! Sorry for not updating these days! As I told you guys I'm really busy with school now. Plus I'm having an final on math coming next week.

Enjoyed?  I'm amsumming that maybe ten more chapters then this story is going to be marked "Complete"  

Please look forward to the ending.. ^_^