Making New Friends With.............................EXO!

You, Who Are My First Love

Mi Nah POV

You woke up panting from the dream. You look at your clock and it was just 2:41 AM in the morning only and you went back to sleep.

.

.

.

.

When you arrived at school, you heard tons of girls screaming and running toword the school gate. The screaming cause you to turn around also. You didn't care and were about to turn away but one of them caught your attention... that guy has blond shiny hair. 

"Mi Nah!!!!!" JiHee called you and you came back to your sense. "You like them?" Jihee pointing to Exo but striaght to the guy you were looking at earlier.

You blused at her question and change the topic. "Who are they?" you asked curiously.

"They are the kingkas at our school, and also my oppa's friends." she told you and nodded.

You and JiHee were walking down the hallway and she told you something.

"Mi Nah, I'll introduced you to my oppa and his friend, arraso?" she said.

"Okay" you say nervously. But then you bumped into a girl and both of you falled down on you .

", watch where you are going!! Are you FRECKIN BLIND!!!" the girl yelled at you.

"Oh, I'm sooo sorry.. are you okay Sunbae-nim?" you asked her.

" who the hell is your Sunbae? You little want to have a problem?" she said as she push you and you fell down because you lost your balance.

"Girl, she already say SORRY, what is your problem girl?!" JiHee said as she help you up and you guys walked to class.

"YAH!! what did you say?! Why didn't you guys help me" she yelled then turn to her friends.

"Yah! Kang Cho Hee calm down, its just an accident" her friend said.

DING DONG!!

It's lunch time, you and JiHee went to go get your guys lunch. Then she took you into this dance room and you saw the guys from earlier.

"Hey oppas!" JiHee said and went to hug one by one. You were standing there akwardly until JiHee introduced you to them.

"Oppa, this is my new friend, Kim Mi Nah, she is a new student" she introduced you to them.

"Annyeongshaeyo, Kim Mi Nah iminibida" you say with a bow.

"We are one! Annyeongshaeyo, we're Exo iminida" they all said it at once and with their bows.

"Annyeongshaeyo! I'm Kim Min Seok, or called me Xui Min." he said and bow. you also bow back.

"Annyeong! I'm Lu Han' he said with his sparkles eyes.

"Hey! I'm Kris, JiHee's boyfriend." you gasped and turn to JiHee.

"Hehe, mainhe I want to surprise you." she said and you nodded.

"Annyeong! I'm Kim Joon Myeon, or Suho, and JiHee's brother" he said and bow.

"Hey! I'm Lay" he said.

"Hello! I'm Baekhyun' he said and you nodded.

'Annyeong! I'm Kim Jong Dae, or Chen." he said with a bow.

".................... I'm Park Chan Yeol,or Chanyeol...." Ohhh so his name is Chanyeol, you thought.

"I'm Do Kyung Soo, or D.O." you nodded.

"Hey! I'm Huang Zi Tao, or Tao" he said and you were shocked.

"You're Chinese?" you asked.

"Yes, actually there are four of us. Me, Lu han hyung, Lay hyung, and Kris hyung" Tao told you and you nodded.

"You already now me right?" Kai said, and you nodded.

"Ohh, you guys already know each other?" JiHee asked and you nodded

"Well, it's a long story" Kai told Jihee and she nodded in a understand face.

"Annyeongshaeyo! I'm Oh Se Hun, or Sehun" he said in aegyo way. You couldn't help but pinch his cheek.

"Oh, Mi Nah-shi, do you want to hang out afterschool" Suho asked you and nodded.

"Okay we will wait at the front gate for you and Jihee" Suho said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

School is finally over and you were packing your stuff but JiHee just grab you wrist and quickly got out.

"Yah! Where we going?" you asked.

"To hangout with my oppa don't you remember?" she told you.

"Let me called my mom first" you took out your celphone and contacted your mom.

"Yeoboseyo" your mom asnwer

"Umma, I am going to hangout with my friends I'll be home late" you said

"Arraso. But don't be home too late, okay?" "Yes" you answered and hang up.

'Lets go" you said.

"Yay!! Oppa will be really happy" Jihee said jumping around.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong! Chapter three is finally up, the next chapter will be up in a bit... Thanks for ready and supporting this story. Hope you guys enjoyed so far and also my future stories.

Please subscribe and comment! (: