Luhan's Soulmate?

You, Who Are My First Love

Mi Nah POV

I still believe that me and Chanyeol oppa are dating now! Today, Chanyeol oppa will be picking me up. I did my morning routines.

I was already ready but still waiting for Chanyeol oppa to arrived. Just then my phone rang. And it's Chanyeol oppa.

"Hey babe. I'm here" he said. "Okay. I'll be there" I said. When I got outside, Chanyeol oppa was standing there next to his car waiting.

"Good morning" I said and went to hugged him. "Good morning babe" he said. "Let's go" I said.

He opened the door for me as a gentlemen unlike last time me and him fought. Haha, think it about again, I still can't believed it.

When we got there we walk in hand and hand. There were students gossiping about us and I sure Chanyeol oppa could hear clearly like me. 

"Look, they are holding hands" 

"Are they together?"

"They look pretty cute together" p

"What about Kang Cho Hee?"


Oh! Yeah, what about Kang Cho Hee then? Last she beaten me up.. I hope not this time. I was pretty sacred so I squeeze Chanyeol oppa's hand.

"It's going to be all right" he whisper to me. "Mm" I smile weakly. We both then went to the dance room to meet the rest if EXO. 

 

Author POV 

Chanyeol and Mi Nah didn't notice that there was somebodies watching them when they enter that gate, except the gossip students (Two person).

"That haven't learned her lesson yet!" She said. 

"Chanyeol, you deserved her. Not me" he said. 

 

Cho Hee POV

I was walking with my friends until...... I saw Chanyeol oppa and that holding hands. "Yah, Cho Hee isn't that Chanyeol and Mi Nah?" Sohee stated.

"Cho Hee it is!"  Ahra said. "Cho Hee what are you going to do know?" Minyoung said. "Shut up!" I yelled panting from anger.

"That haven't learned her lesson yet!" I said. "How can Chanyeol oppa date her when he freakin rejected my love!" I yelled.

 

Flashback~ 
I like Chanyeol oppa since freshmen year. So I decided to confess my love to him. "Oppa, I like you since when I first saw you, oppa will you be my boyfriend?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, but I won't be able to accepted your feelings" he said. I was really embarrass because I was confessing in front of his friends and some students.

And most importantly I got rejected. "Ah, oppa I understand" I said and ran off to somewhere sobbing. Flashback end~

"If I can't have Chanyeol oppa, don't ever dream to have him!" I said. 

 

Luhan POV

They look so great together. They are really meant to be. "Chanyeol, you deserved her. Not me" I said.

I didn't want to face them yet, so I start walking around the school. I was walking near the main office and bumped into somebody.

"I'm sorry! I'm really sorry" she apologized and bow. She is so beautiful. "Oh, it's okay. It's also my fault" I said. Hm, I have never seen her before.

"Um, excused me? Are you new here?" I asked. "Yes. I was pretty lost. Can you tell me where room 5a is at?" She asked.

"Oh, you have the same class as me. I'll take you there" I said. "Thanks" she said. "Well, annyeong, my name is Lu Han" I said offering a hand shake.

"Annyeong, nice to meet you. My name is Lee Haneul" she said as she took my hand shake. "Please follow me" I said. "Thanks" she said.


Mi Nah POV

Me and Chanyeol oppa enter the room only to meet EXO. "Hey guys" I said. "Hi Mi Nah" they said. "Yo, where is Luhan hyung and Lay hyung?" Chanyeol asked.

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12. Yah, there's only 12 of us. Where did Luhan hyung and Lay go?" Suho oppa asked.

"Luhan said that he will be taking a walk and be back later" Xiu Min oppa said. "And Lay said that he need to go used the restroom" Tao said

"Oh" they said nodding there heads. "Bye guys we got to go" JiHee said as she drag me out side. "Bye" I waved.

"Yah! JiHee slow down!" I yelled. "Arasso" she said and stop.


Luhan POV 

I walk back to the dance room after showing Haneul the way to class. As I enter the room eveybody look at me like I did something wrong.

"What?" I asked. "Where did you go?" Xiu Min hyung asked. "I went to take a walk" I said. "Liar!" They yelled.

"What's wrong? I'm not lying! What's going on?" I asked. "What were you doing earlier?" Xiu Min hyung asked. Earlier? I didn't do anything?

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry for the late update. Also sorry for the short chapter! Subscribe, comment and upvote, please! Enjoyed.

Have you guys check out my new story? If you guys haven't please do. Again sorry if this chapter is not much about Mi Nah and Chanyeol.

Oo! A new student! Luhan's soulmate? Maybe? What's going to happen to Luhan now? Also,... Cho Hee is back! Now, more drama!  Thanks for reading! (: