Knowing each others' SECRECTS

You, Who Are My First Love

Mi Nah POV

You and Jihee reached the gate and saw 12 guys waiting for you guy.

"Hey! Noonas over here" Sehun yelled.

"Yah! Sehun how do you know that she is you nonna" Kai said.

"Well know later, right noona" Sehun said and you nodded in agreement.

.

.

.

.

.

.

All of you guys arrived at a little cafe.

"Annyeongshaeyo, we will like xxxxxxxx, and you, Mi Nah-shi?"Suho said.

"Um, I'll have a Cappuccino" you said to the waitress.

"Okay, we'll play a game while waiting"Chen said and everybody nodded.

"Okay, we'll play Spin The Bottle and who ever got pointed to will be asked a question" Kris said.

"Lets do paper,rock,scissor"Suho said.

"PAPER, ROCK, SCISSOR" everybody said.

"Ah! Luhan hyung lost, spin the bottle hyung" Baekhyun said.

 

Luhan POV.

 

 

We were doing paper, rock, scissors and I lost, so I have to spin. Hopefully I spin it to pick Mi Nah.

I spin it and it pointed to Mi Nah. I was about to asked her out but I think it was too fast. Especially not in front of the members. So I decided to asked what she don't  believed in.

"Mi Nah-shi what doyou not belied in" I asked.

"I don't believed in love" Mi Nah answered. Awh... too bad then I won't be able to win her heart. All of sudden JiHee scream out of no where.

 

Mi Nah POV

 

 

Luhan spin it and it pointed you. WHAT?? Me?? you thought.

"Mi Nah-shi, what do you not believed in?" Luhan asked.

Well, I should not lie to them. Or should I? You were still thinking but blurted out without thinking.

"I don't believed in LOVE" you answered.

"WAE?!" JiHee screamed causing everybody to cover their ear including you.

"Kris hyungs how could you have her as a girldfriend?"Sehun said. "And you Suho hyung, her as-" D.O. was cut off when Suho hit at the back of his head.

"Don't ever say that to Jihee again, arraso?" Suho said and D.O. nodded.

"Aww! JiHee i am so jealous of you, for having a protcetine brother" you said.

"YAH!! Lets get back to the game" Sehun said. "Wait! Mi Nah you don't believed in LOVE?" Tao asked and I nodded.

"You are just like Chanyeol, he doesn't believed in love too" Lay said. then you took a glance at Chanyeol and both of your eyes met. But then Sehun talked and you came back to your sense.

"Ahh, noona like Chanyeol hyung" Sehun said teasing you. Causing you to blushed. 

"NO!" You said.

"Yes, you like hyung, see you are blushing" Sehun said.

"Oh, what ever its my turn" you said.

 

Chanyeol POV.

 

"I dont't beleived in LOVE" Mi Nah answered Luhan hyung's question.

She don't also believed in LOVE too? Like me too? I thought I was the only one that doesn't believed that..

"You are just like Chanyeol, he doesn't believed in love too" Lay hyung said. AHHH!! Hyung I am going to killed you for telling my secrets!! Then, I turned to take a look on Mi Nah's face but then my eyes met her sparkles eye. Yah!! Chanyeol what the hell are you thinking? You PABO!! 

"Ahh, noona like Chanyeol hyung' Sehun said. I admitted that i was blushing too, but luckly nobody caught me cause they were all looking at Mi Nah. 

"NO!" she answered. I was a bit heart broken when I heard she said that but i don't know why.

"Yes, you like hyung, see you are blushing" Sehun said as i looked over Mi Nah's face. She was Blushing so hard.

"Oh, what ever its my turn" Mi Nah said.

 

Mi Nah POV.

 

I spin it and it point to............................................................................Chanyeol.

 

 

 

"Um, Chanyeol-shi why do you not believed in love?" you asked.

"Because, I dont want to get hurt" he answered. Wow! he also thought like me. *You thought.

 

 

Chanyeol POV

 

Mi Nah spin the bottle and it pointed to me. ME? * I thought.

"Um, Chanyeol-shi why do you not believed in love?" she asked.

I decided to tell her why, seems like she is trustworthy.

"Because I don't want to get hurt" I said and she nodded.

Now its my turn to spin and i spin it and it pointed Sehun.

"Yah!! Its finaly my turn" Sehun said.

"Okay, Sehun when will you stop yelling?" I asked.

"When it's my turn to spin the bottle" Sehun said.

 

Mi Nah POV

 

Sehun spin and it pointed to me. Me again? You thought.

"Mi Nah, when is your birthday?" Sehun asked.

"It's January 14, 1994" you said.

"Wow, hyung she have the same birthdate as you" Sehun said to Kai.

"Unbelievable, see told ya that she is my noona" Sehun said to all of his hyungs.

Me and Kai have the same birthdate? Wow that's awesome then.

"Kai since we have the same birthdate do you mind being my oppa?" You asked. 

"Sure. I'll love to" Kai said like a big brother to you.

It's late so your oppa Kai vonlunteered  to take you home. 

.

.

.

.

You went to bed after you arrived.....

 

"Mi Nah, saranghae..... Only and forever... Don't lose the hope of love. Wait for me... " he said.

"Wait! Who are you? You asked as the image became clearer than before but dissapear after you asked.

You woke up again and it was a dream.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey! See I promise that this chapter is going to be up today... So enjoyed. Thanks (: