Surprise!

You, Who Are My First Love

JiHee POV

BEEP BEEP!!

"Ahh!! Aish! Why does that stupid clock have to disturb my dreams?" JiHee said.

"Ohh, today I have to meet with the other oppa about my plan then... Oh!! Yup! I have to go visit Mi Nah and then she is getting discharges tomorrow" I said. Then JiHee went into the restroom to take a shower. After 20 minutes of showering  she came down stairs.

I came downstairs and heard the door bell ring and I went to open it. Well, it's my other oppa that is here about my plan.

"So what is the emergency, hyung?" Tao asked Suho oppa.

"Talk to JiHee, she is the one who made this up" then all of the oppa turn to me. I explained everything to them and they nodded.

"Ohh, no wonder Chanyeol has been acting weirdly these day... It's because if this" Xiu Min said. 

"Well,.... Then I agree with this plan" Luhan said. 

"Okay, everybody just act normally when you guys meet these two person,  arraso?" I said.

"Arraso!" Everybody said and we put our hands together and yelled out Hwaiting.

"Hwaiting!!" Everybody yelled.

Then everybody start to go back to get stuff what we still need and I have to visit Mi Nah at the hospital... But this time Kris is not coming along because he want me to talk about Chanyeol oppa to Mi Nah.

 

Mi Nah POV

It's morning and the sunlight woke me up. I woke up hoping maybe everybody could visit me today unlike yesterday..... But then it turn out to be that yesterday was even better.. Only JiHee visit me today.

"Only you?" I asked and she nodded.

"Do you want to eat?" She asked me and I nodded a no to her.

"I want to go out can you take me out?" I asked her and she took me to the garden.

Well, when we reach the garden I asked to be alone so she left to somewhere near me.

"Mi Nah I am only going to let you stay out only for one hour only, because it's cold" JiHee said and you nodded. It was in the winter around at the end if December and snow was falling.There was a tree really beautiful and I was just start talking to it. I feel really crazy talking to it.

"What's your name? Do you have a name?" I asked the tree. 

"How about I give you a name? Hm.. I'll name you Snow since it's my first time seeing snow falling in my life. You know where I live in the states, it doesn't snow at all, that's why I gave you the name Snow" I told the tree. It was time to go back in and  then JiHee have to leave. It has been two days that EXO hasn't visit you. You were pretty mad.

It was the next day and you are going to be discharge today. Well, yeah.. Only JiHee came alone today too. You guys got out of the hospital and JiHee was driving. Then you notice she is going somewhere, but not your home. 

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"You will know in a bit" JiHee said.

.

.

.

 

Then you guys arrived and you we're looking around and saw a big sign say Lotte World.

"Lotte World?" You asked.

"Yup. Come on let's go!" Then JiHee pulled your wrist and headed to where the surprise is. But before that JiHee cover your eyes with a piece of cloth.

Then you guys are walking and you could feel JiHee leaving you.

"Yah! JiHee where are you?!" You said. There was no response from her and you where still calling her name. But then you got tired and just untied the cloth that was covering your eyes. Then you saw something that was really surprising.

Tao, D.O., Sehun, Chen and Luhan was holding a poster saying: We are sorry, Mi Nah! 

Then Tao was pointing to his left for you to turn to your right which is Tao's left and you saw Suho, Chanyeol, Kris, Lay, Baekhyun, Kai, JiHee and Xiu Min holding another sign saying: for now on call us OPPA! 

"Except Sehun, don't called him oppa!" Tao yelled out and it cause everyone to burst out laughing. 

"And call me unnie, will you?" JiHee yelled.

"Deh! I will called you guys oppa and unnie!" I yelled and EXO was clapping. Then I went and hug JiHee along EXO. I hugged everybody one by one.

"Thanks!" I said.

"Mi Nah, I know that you are mad because they didn't visit you because they and I were still planning and buying stuff to surprise you" JiHee said. 

"Okay, now I understand" you said.

 

JiHee POV

Now the surprise is over now my plan!!! I winked at everyone as a signal that my plan is going to start now and every one made an *Ok* sign with their hand.

"Ehm! Let's go on the roller coster over there!" I said and everybody starts walking. Then I pulled all of the EXO member to the other directions of where Chanyeol oppa and JiHee is going. 

"Yes! My plan worked out well!" I said.

"Good job my sis!" Suho oppa said.

 

Mi Nah POV

I was walking to the roller coster where JiHee want to ride then I turn around to ask JiHee a question but I only found Chanyeol behind me.

"Where did everyone go?" I asked him then he turned back to look.

But just then Chanyeol got a text message. After Chanyeol read his message he look up at me. 

"Who was it?" I asked.

"It's Suho hyung, they said that they will be leaving first because JiHee had a headache and he asked for me to take you to the party tonight by 7:00 o'clock " he said.

"Oh, there is a party tonight?" " Yes, there is" he answered.

Then it was our turn to ride te roller coster and I was really nervous and scared at the same time. While the ride continue I scream causing me to hold Chanyeol oppa's hand tightly. He also hold my hand and didn't let go.

"AHHHH!!!!!!" 

"Are you okay?!" He said.

"Deh! I'm okay" I said then we got off the ride. I was still really scared until Chamyeol oppa make me sit down.

"Sit down, so it will help you" Chanyeol oppa told me.

"Thanks!" Thanks is all I could said.

I was going to stand up then I lost my balanced and fell on top of Chanyeol oppa. His face and my face was just about 3 centimeters apart. I could feel his breathe. My heart was racing so fast! THUMP! THUMP! *Aish! Stupid heart why are you racing so fast!* you thought.

I could hear Chanyeol oppa's heart racing too. Chanyeol oppa leaned in more and then he kiss me on my lips. I could feel the warm of Chanyeol opp's lips. * What is he doing?! This is my first kiss!* you though. Just then you pull away from him.

"I'm sorry!" You said and then you sit up back to your position. You were blushing from the kiss. Your face is rely hot now. 

"Um, it's almost seven lets get going"he said and you nodded. *I am going to killed you JiHee when I see you! I know that this is your plan!* you thought.

On the way to Suho and JiHee's house was really quiet until Chanyeol start the conversation.

"About earlier, I'm sorry" he said.

"Please don't talk about it" you said. Then it got silent again until you guys arrived at JiHee's house. 

EXO was cheering when you arrived........

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong! Please subscribe, comment, and upvote! Thanks! (: