Out of Danger

You, Who Are My First Love

Chanyeol POV

"Mi Nah, saranghae" I said. "Nado sarangh-" Mi Nah couldn't finished her words. Just then Mi Nah went unconscious.

"Mi Nah!!" We all yelled. "Help! Somebody help! Called the ambulance!" I yelled. I start crying. Mi Nah, please be okay.. No, you can't die!

"Excuse me, you need to take to the hospital now! Hurry, take her to my car! Follow me!" The girl said. She was actually probably 18. I guess?

"Thanks!" I said. I carry Mi Nah bridal style And ran after the girl. "I'll drive. You sit with her" she said. I nodded and sit with Mi Nah.

Please be okay.. About 5 minutes later we arrived at the hospital. I carried Mi Nah hurriedly into the ER (emergency room).

"HELP!" I yelled. Couple of nurses rush to me. "What's wrong with her?" A nurse asked. "She went unconscious about 10 mins ago. She was also being beaten up" I said.

She nodded as she wrote it down. They rolled Mi Nah into the the room stopping me. "Sir, you're not allowed. Sorry" the nurses said.

"Please be okay.." I said. "She's going to be all right" the girl said. I nodded. "Well, nice to meet you. Lee Haneul iminida" she said.

"I'm Park Chanyeol" I said. "HYUNG!" Sehun shouted running along with EXO. "Hyung is she alright?" Sehun asked.

"The doctor is not out yet" I said. "Hyung, she's going to be alright. She is a nice girl. Nothing will happened to her" Kai said as he pat my back. "Haneul?" Luhan hyung said. 

 

Luhan POV

"Haneul?" I said. Isn't that Haneul? "Oh, hi Luhan" she smile. "Hyung is that the girl we where talking about the other day?" Suho elbowed me. I nodded. 

 

Flashback~

What?" I asked. "Where did you go?" Xiu Min hyung asked. "I went to take a walk" I said. "Liar!" They yelled.

"What's wrong? I'm not lying! What's going on?" I asked. "What were you doing earlier?" Xiu Min hyung asked. Earlier? I didn't do anything?

"What about the girl you were with earlier?" Lay said. Girl? Oh! Are they talking about Haneul? "Are you talking about Haneul?" I asked.

"Her name is Haneul?" Sehun asked. I nodded. "Who is she? Your girlfriend?" D.O said causing me to slap his arm.

"Ouch! I was just asking" he pouted and rubbed his arm where I slapped. "She is not my girlfriend! She is just a new student. She pretty got lost and I was just helping her" I said.

They all looked at me with the ARE-YOU-SURE look. I gave them a serious look. "Arraso. We believe you" they all chuckled. 

Flashback end~

"Annyeong pretty lady, I'm Baekhyun" Baekhyun said and offer an hand shake. He is really a playboy! Aish! 

"Annyeong, Noona I'm Sehun" Sehun said. 

"Hey, I'm Suho" Suho said. 

"I'm unicorn Lay" Lay said. "Hehe. Unicorn? Ahaha you are so cute" Haneul said and pinch Lay's cheek. 

"I'm Xiu Min" Xiu Min hyung said. 

"I'm Kai" Kai said.

"I'm D.O" D.O said. 

"Annyeong, I'm Chen" Chen said.

"I'm Kris" Kris said. 

"Hi, I'm Tao" Tao said. 

"Annyeongshayeo, Les Haneul iminida" Haneul said. "Annyeong, I'm JiHee" JiHee said. "Nice to meet you" Haneul said to JiHee.


Author POV

"Oh, Ms. Lee are you here to see your dad? Right now he is still busy with a patient" an nurse asked Haneul. "Ani, I'm just here to bring a friend to the hospital" Haneul said.

The light of the emergency room went off as the doctor came out. Chanyeol rushed to the doctor. "Doctor how is she?" Chanyeol asked.

"Is she alright?" Kai asked. "She is out of danger now. She is just too weak. Please let her get a lot of rest" the doctor said.

"When will she be discharged?" Kai asked. "She can go home tonight after she's awake" the doctor replied. "Can we go see her?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yes you may. She's moved to room 320" the doctor said. "Appa!" Haneul said. "Hi, my baby!" Dr. Lee (doctor) said.

They both hugged each other. "You know them?" Dr. Lee asked. "Yes, they go to the same school as me" Haneul said.
.
.
.
.
Chanyeol POV

I rushed to Mi Nah's room. I open the door and saw Mi Nah sleeping peacefully. She looks really pale. Cho Hee!

You'll see when we get back to Seoul! I'll get back at you! I sat down beside the hospital bed and cupped my hand with Mi Nah's hand.

And kissed it. I softly touch her cheek. "Miahe. I couldn't even protect you" I whisper. 

Kai POV

EXO hyung were about to enter the room after Chanyeol hyung did, but I stopped them. "Let's leave them alone" I said.

"Yeah, let's leave them two alone. They need time together" Sehub said. I felt really happy when seeing Mi Nah happy with hyung.

It sort of felt like some connection between us. She just felt like a real sister to me. "Haneul Noona, want to come along?" Sehun said. We then left to downstairs. 


Chanyeol POV

"Wake up, Mi Nah" I said as a tear slipped from my eye. "O-oppa" Mi Nah said weakly. "Mi Nah!" I said and pulled her into a hugged.

"O-oppa, I-I can't b-breathe" she said. I let go of her worriedly. "Sorry, oppa is sorry" I said. "Oppa, I'm okay. Where is the other oppa?" She asked.

"They went somewhere" I replied. "Oppa, I miss you" she hugged me tightly. "Nado. I miss you every minutes and seconds" I said.

I let go of the hugged and kiss her. The brushed my lips against hers. I really miss her lips. Soon the kiss became passionate.

We stayed in our position for about another couple of minutes. She was the first one to pulled back. We both breathe heavily. "I love you, Mi Nah" I confessed.

"Nado saranghae" finally I heard all the words completely. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Enjoyed! Hopefully the last part made you guys scream as I did when I wrote it

Haneul is getting closer to EXO.. What's going to happen? 

Sorry for not updating for two days. Please excuse my errors. 

Subscribe, comment and upvote! Comment to let me know your opinion, so I will know what to write next..

thanks for reading!