Camp Trip part 1 (b)

You, Who Are My First Love

Mi Nah POV

"AHH!" Haneul screamed. "HANEUL!" Me and JiHee yelled, running to the bathroom door. "Haneul, kwenchanayo?" I asked, knocking on the door.

"Deh. I'm okay. Kwenchanayo" Haneul replied. "Are you sure?" JiHee asked. "Y-yes" Haneul stuttered. "Call us if you need anything" I said.

"Okay" Haneul said. I shooked JiHee as a signal to go back. She nodded. We both sat down on the bed. We chat for about couples of minutes *bathroom door open* Haneul came out wobbly.

"Haneul, are you sure your okay?" I asked. "Yes. I'm ok- OUCH!" Haneul yelled in pain, collapse on the floor. Me and JiHee rushed to Haneul, helping her to the bed.

"See, you're not okay. You called this okay?" JiHee said. "What happened to your leg?" "I slipped a while ago" Haneul replied.

I squat down and caress her ankle. "Ouch!" Haneul screamed, as I touched her ankle. I jumped, frighted as Haneul scream.

"M-mianhe" I said. "I think you sprained your ankle." I stood up and sit on the bed. "I'll be reporting to the teacher, Mi Nah, looked after her" JiHee said and ran out the cabin.

"Haneul-shhi why didn't you be careful" I said. "Don't be formal. Just call me unnie, arraji?" Haneul said. I nodded.

"Han- *look at me* unnie, next time be careful, arraji?" I asked. "Arraji" she answered. "Where is she?" The teacher asked, coming inside the cabin.

"Right here" I said. The nurse and teacher came in. They start putting ice on Haneul's ankle and blah blah, you know.

Soon they left. And just let Haneul rest. JiHee then continued to shower. I took a nap for awhile waiting for JiHee.

While napping...........

I stood up from a bench and walk around the surrounding. I kept on walking, and saw two little kids playing around together.

That seem so cute. By looking far, their parents are sitting on the bench watching both of their kids play happily.

They seem like a very lovable family. "MI NAH!! Wait for oppa!" The little boy scream. Mi Nah? That's my name. "Mi Nah, andwae don't leave oppa, Umma, and Appa" the little boy cried.

Aww. "O-oppa. Please help me. I don't want to go" the little girl cried. Aww what a sad family. The sister and brother is being separate.

Suddenly some random memories came flashing into my mind. Memories of two new born baby sleeping together.

But, a woman took a baby and left. Both of the baby started to cry. Then my head became heavily and dizzy.

Suddenly all my mind became dark. But before I collapse....... "Mi Nah, don't leave oppa!" Is what I heard before collapsing. 



Author POV

A tear slipped out from Mi Nah's eyes. Mi Nah's grip on the blanket became tighter. Haneul could hear Mi Nah crying.

Haneul looked over to the crying Mi Nah. "Aww, are you having a nightmare?" Haneul said, as she sat on Mi Nah's bed with her injured foot.

Haneul caress Mi Nah's hair. She look pity in her eye at the sleeping beauty. *bathroom door open* JiHee came out wiping her hair with her towel.

"What's wrong with her?" JiHee asked. "I think she's having a nightmare" Haneul replied. JiHee was about to wake Mi Nah up but got stopped by Haneul.

"Ani. Let her rest. She looks really tried. Look at her, she looks so pity" Haneul said, looking at Mi Nah again. JiHee turned to the sleeping beauty, and nodded in agreement.

JiHee quickly dress in her clothes. "Haneul, I'll be staying with EXO oppa, and will come back when it's dinner" JiHee said.

Haneul nodded. Just then, JiHee went out of the cabin. "Annyeong oppa!" JiHee said as Kris opened the door. "Hi, babe" Kris said.

JiHee enter the cabin and sat down on one of the couch. "Noona, where is Mi Nah and Haneul Noona?" Sehun asked.

"Haneul sprained her ankle while showering and Mi Nah is still sleeping" JiHee replied. Chanyeol pouted that Mi Nah didn't came.

But on the other side.... Luhan.... Somewhat felt worried... EXO and JiHee chat all day until dinner came. 

Mi Nah woke up only to felt tears stain on her cheeks. 

 

Mi Nah POV

I woke up only to meet the tears stain on my cheeks. Did I cry? "Your awake?" A voice said. "You slept for a very long time" Haneul said.

"How long did I sleep?" I asked. "Since, after the nurse left. Also, JiHee left without you because you're still sleeping" Haneul said.

I nodded. Maybe, they didn't want to wake me up. But, that dream. Why was I crying then? It's just broke my heart seeing those two baby separate.

"Kwenchanayo?" Haneul asked. "Mhm. Kwenchana" I said. "It's dinner time. I'll go get you, your dinner" I said and ran out before she could protest.

I got both our dinner and brought it in the cabin. "Unnie, here you go" I handed her, her lunch. "Thanks" she took her dinner. Little by little after we ate dinner, we both fell asleep. Then, let's called this a night. 

 

Author POV

"Oppa, I'll be heading back now. Mi Nah and Haneul might be worrying right now" JiHee said as she stand up to leave.

"Bye Noona!~~" Sehun sang. JiHee waved and left the cabin. JiHee enter her cabin which she shared with Mi Nah and Haneul only to found two sleeping beauty.

JiHee change into her pajama and went to sleep. As for EXO they all went to sleep after JiHee went back. But then one member of the EXO......

 

??? POV

Me and the hyungs went to sleep after JiHee left. I was tried so I drift off to sleep really fast. 

"Hhhhhhmmmmmmmm~~~" a little girl cry. I looked around the surrounding to find for the voice.  Only to find a little girl sobbing.

Why is she crying. "Hey, why are you crying? Crying won't make you pretty anymore" I said kneeling down to her height.

"I miss my oppa" she said. "Where's your oppa?" I asked, wiping off her tears. "I don't know" she replied. As then she started crying again.

"Shh. Baby don't cry. I can be your oppa" I said hugging her into my chest. "Oppa. I miss you. Where have you been?" She cried.

Me? "It's okay. Oppa is here" I said. Just as then tears started to escaped from my eyes. 

"Hyung! Hyung! Are you all right?" Sehun asked, waking me up by shaking me. "I'm okay" I said.

"Why are you crying hyung?" Sehun asked. "Nothing. Let's go back to sleep" I said, he nodded. Just then we both went back to sleep. 

 

 

 


Hey guy! Another update. Subscribe, upvote, and comment. Remember to comment to let me know about your opinion so far about this story.

Thanks guy for reading. And enjoyed!