Helping These Two with........ Exo and JiHee's new plan

You, Who Are My First Love

Mi Nah POV

 

Its next day of school and you were really tired from last night. You arrived at school and went to the classrrom with JiHee. The teacher was talking through the whole lesson so you were sleepy. You were about to fall alseep but the bell rang for lunch and plus JiHee call your name.

"Mi Nah, lets go, its lunch time" JiHee said and shook you. "Ohh, arraso'' you said rubbing your eyes. Then both of you guys arrived at the cateen.

Exo wave at you two as you two arrived at EXO's table. But the only open seat was next to Chanyeol and you have no choice but to sit there.  You were still really tired, well actually beacuse you open their presents really late and didn't go to sleep until 1 am in the morning. 

"Yah. Mi Nah are you okay? You have been tired lately and in class too" JiHee said as Exo took a look at your sleepy face. ''Its nothing. I just didn't get enough sleep last night" you told them.

"Oh, I love all of the presents soo much! Thanks!" you and smile widely.

"Mi Nah, tell us who's presents was the one you like the most?'' Baekhyun said. 

"Well, uh.....I...like..." then you turn to Chanyeol who is next to you. And you simle to him telling him that you like his the best. "I like..... Chanyeol oppa's present the best" you said and bit your lips in embaressment.

"Aww, noona I though you like my the best" Sehun pouted. "Oh, what did Chanyeol oppa gave you?" JiHee asked. "Yeah what did he gave you?" Exo asked.

"Well, he gave me...... ask him, I won't tell, if you guys want to know ask him" you said and they all pouted. "Yah! What did you gave her? Why does she like your presents so much!" Sehun shouted out in anger.

"Hey, you! talk nicely. I'm your hyung. Not your kids, so that you can yelled at" Chanyeol said. "Then, what did you gave her, hyung?" Kai asked. "I....... gave her a blue dress and a blue pair of heel" Chanyeol told them and they all nodded but, JiHee giggles.

"Why are you giggling?" you asked. "Ani, nothing I'll tell you later" she told you and you nod. "But, oppas I need to talk to all of you guys except Chanyeol oppa" JiHee said and were about to stand up but Sehun speak.

"Noona what about me and Kai hyung?" Sehun asked. ''Oh, you guys come too" Jihee said the rest of them got up and went to sit about 5 tables away from you guys. Revealing only you and Chanyeol on the table.

 

JiHee POV

 

Then we all gather in a table about 5 tables away from them. "Oppa, don't you guys think these two are acting weird" I asked. "Yeah, that is what I was wondering too" Sehun said. "For Mi Nah, she choose Chanyeol oppa's present over ours" "But wait, what did you guys give her and why?" I asked.

"I gave her a package of lotion, perfume, and bathe stuff" then we all look at him with suspicious. "Well, I was thinking that she might be like other girls who love the good smells" Xiu Min oppa said and everybody nodded.

"I gave her a scarf and a hat since she just got discharged  I think she should keep herslf warm" Lay oppa said and we all nod.

''I bought her a sweater since its cold" Kris oppa told us.

"I gave her a pair of new boot because there is still alot of snow outside" D.O oppa said.

"I bought her two pairs of earrings for her birthday since I have never seen her in jewleries I want to see how good she look good with it." Tao oppa said.

"I bought her one of my and Chanyeol's favorite cap, and I was thinking maybe she would like it too" Chen oppa said then we all nodded in a understand face.

"Oppa bought her winter clothes since its still cold outside" Suho oppa told me.

"I took a picture of her secretly and I printed and put into a frame for her" Kai said and we all look at him "When did you took the picture?" we asked. "During when we went to Lotte World" "But we were not with them the whole time how did you get it so fast?" I asked. "Well its before that we leave them" Kai said.

"Well, I gave noona a picture of me in case she miss me she could look at it" Sehun said and we made an digusting face at him. "Yah, Sehun what kind of present is that" I said. "Well, its my present, what about your noona?" Sehun asked me. 

"Me? Oh, I gave her makeups and nail polish" I told them and they start to laugh. "Yah! What's so funny? That's called girls stuff, don't you guys get it?"  "What about you guys? Baekhyun and Luhan oppa?'' I asked them.

"Remember when she said that she doesn't believed in love? I gave her a neckalace with a double heart which it reprsents two love peoples' heart that will always stay together and a side note" Baekhyun oppa said.

''Wow! Oppa I don't know why she did not choose your presents. Your words are so touching, is that what you wrote in the side note?'' I asked. "Oh, no I didn't wrote that" he said "Oh, no wonder she didn't like your the best. What about you Luhan oppa?'' I asked Luhan oppa.

"I gave her a white pair of high heel" Luhan oppa said and then I trail off. "Because?...." I trailed his words. "Because I think it looks good on her" Luhan oppa said. 

"Do you guys think these two have feeling to each other? But they just don't dare to show it? Well, we know that Mi Nah like Chanyeol oppa but what about Chanyeol oppa?" I said. "I think Chanyeol do have feeling for her, but he just doesn't know since he have never fall in love" Suho oppa said and we all nodded in agreement. "What could we make these two to really know that they have feelings for each other? I have a idea to use on Mi Nah, but do you guys have any idea to use on Chanyeol oppa?'' I said

"Oh! I have an idea, but it might take kinda long for him to relize his true feelings" Luhan oppa said. "It doesn't matter how long, at least these two know their true feelings" I said. "Right, then I won't regret helping them" Luhan oppa said.

"Okay, for me I will be providing news about Chanyeol oppa and with  these girls that flirt with him, to see her reaction and then you guys?" I said and asked Luhan oppa. "Well, my plan is that one of the member pretend to fall in love with Mi Nah. Then that member tell Chanyeol that he have a crush on Mi Nah and keep saying things about Mi Nah until he relized his true feeling" Luhan oppa said.

"Well, that's a good one, but who do you choose to be that person?" I asked. 

"I want to be that person! Hyung please choose me!" Sehun said.

"Shoud I try?" D.O said.

"I want to try, well to help these two dongsae" Baekhyun said.

"Well, lets go with paper,rock,sisscor" Luhan said and everybody nodded.

"PAPER,ROCK,SISSCOR!" they all yelled. "Its Baekhyun!" Sehun yelled. "Its good that Baekhyun won, beacause Baekhyun is the next playboy if Kris is not taken" Xiu Min oppa said and Kris made an glare at Xiu Min oppa.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________\

 

Hey! Thanks for reading! Hope you emjoy so far. Sorry if its boring. But Thanks for those who is reading! Please subscribe, comment, and upvote!