Sorry

You, Who Are My First Love

Kai POV

"Who the hell is your OPPA?!" I yelled.

"Exo is my oppa" Cho Hee said and we make a death glared at her.

"Chanyeol hyung hurry and take Mi Nah to the hospital now, we'll take care of this " I said to Chanyeol hyung and he nodded.

 

Chanyeol POV

I was yelling and arguging with Cho hee until I hear Kai's vioce.

"What the hell have you done?!" Kai yelled.

"Oh, oppa you guys are here?" Cho Hee asked.

"Who the hell is your oppa?!" Kai yelled.

"Exo is my oppa" Cho Hee said as Exo and JiHee made a death glared at her.

"Chanyeol hyung hurry and take Mi Nah to the hospital now, we'll take care of this" Kai said and I nodded.

I carried Mi Nah in bridal style and went to the hospital. When we arrived, the nurses stroll her into the emergency room and I had to wait outside.

"Hyung is she alright?" Kai asked. Including Exo running down the hallway of the hospital.

"I don't know, the docter hasn't come out yet" I said. Just then Jihee start to cry.

"It's my fault! I shouldn't have you guys know each other. If I didn't, then she wouldn't be in there now..." JiHee.

"Babe, its not your fault" Kris hyung said to JiHee and go hug her.

"I, as the leader of Exo, I think we should apoligizes to Mi Nah beacause of us she is being beat up" Suho Hyung said and we nodded.

 

 

Mi Nah POV

 

 

I open the door infront of me and went inside. Inside there I see an old woman sitting there on the bench reading a book near the beautiful waterfall.

"Honey, come sit here" she said and I went to sit next to her.

"Mi Nah, what are you doing here sweetie?" she said

"How do you know my name" I asked.

"My sweetie you can't remeber me.. I'm your grandma" she said. I don't remember having a grandma. *You thoughtt.

"But sweetie what are you doing here, this is not a place for you to come" she said

"I don't why I am here" you said but suddenly hear a voice calling your name.

"Mi Nah, you have to wake up.... I told you to wait for me didn't I, don't leave me?. Mi Nah saranghae.. only and forever. PLEASE.. please wake up" he said. 

"See sweetie you have to go, he is waiting for you. You need to go and have the hope of LOVE once in your life" your grandma said.

"Arraso, but who is he?" you asked your grandma.

"Go and you'll find out later when you have the hope in LOVE" she said and you nodded.

"Bye. Grandma is always watching you" she waved at you and you smile.

"Bye. Gweomo" you said and left.

Then you exited the other door on the other side and your mind went all blank.

 

 

 

Chanyeol POV

 

Then the light of the emergency room went off and came out the doctor.

We all rushed to the docter and asked about Mi Nah.

"How is she doctor?" I asked

"Is she all right?" Kai asked.

"Is she going to be okay?" JiHee asked and start to cry.

"She is all right now... but she was kicked too hard in her stomach which she had to stay in the hospital for couples of days. Also, she is going to have couples of bruises on her face.. luckly she didn't broke her arms or legs" the doctor told them.

"Could we visited her now?" I asked.

"Yes, you may but let her rest alot, and please contact her parents too" the doctor said.

"Kamsaminida" then we all bowed.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter is up! Sorry if this one is too short. Thanks for reading. Hope you guys are enjoying so far.... sorry if its boring.

Please subscribe and comment. (: