Date

You, Who Are My First Love

Cho Hee POV

I got out of school and went straight to my umma's room. "Umma, I need your help"I said. "What is it sweetie?" Umma asked.

"Umma there is this at school, she stole my boyfriend!" I said angrily. "Aw, sweetie it's okay. Calm down" Umma said.

"Umma you have to help me. Help me teach her a lesson" I said. "Okay" Umma said. "Thanks" I said and went out her room. You are really dead, Kim Mi Nah! 

Mi Nah POV

Today me and Chanyeol oppa is going to go on a date! I don't know where we are going, but he said that it's a surprise!

He said that EXO is coming along after some surprised and a double date with JiHee and Kris oppa. I quickly took a shower and put this on.

Well, I also have to pack up some clothes too. Cause Chanyeol oppa said that we will be sleeping over there. 

'Knock!' 'Knock!' 

Oh that must be Chanyeol oppa. I went and open the door to see.................... Chanyeol oppa. "Hey oppa!" I said and kiss him in the cheek.

He blushed. Haha, he look cute when he is blushing. "Hey baby. Are you ready?" I nodded. "Where is your clothes?" He asked.

"There" I said pointed to a bag of my clothes. He went and grab my bag. "Let's go" he said. On the way I notice him going out of town.

Why are we going out of town? "Oppa, where are we going?" I asked. "You'll know when we get there" he said. I just pouted at his words. I, then fall asleep during the drive.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Chanyeol POV

Mi Nah fall asleep on the way we come here. She is so beautiful. We reached the place, but I didn't want to wake her up.

I touched her nose to her lips with my hands. Her lips is so soft. But as I continued touching it, it woke Mi Nah up.

Mi Nah POV

I feel like someone was touching me. I opened my eyes to only meet... Chanyeol oppa. "We're here" he said as I nodded.

We both go out of the car and went inside the restaurant. EXO and JiHee were already in there. "Oppa, where are we?" I asked.

"We are in Busan" he said. Busan? Jingja?! "Jingja?!" I asked. "Why are you shocked?" He asked. "OMG! Oppa you just don't know, I really want to come to Busan" I said. I've always want to come to Busan because.........................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Its INFINITE Hoya's hometown! Yup! Hoya is my bias from Infinite. "Annyeong Noona!" He said and hugged me.

"Yah! Sehun hands off my girlfriend!" Chanyeol oppa said as he broke the hugged between me and Sehun. "Sit downs guys. Mi Nah order anything you want" Suho oppa said.

"Okay" I said. After having lunch me, Chanyeol oppa, Kris oppa, and JiHee went on a double date together. And for the rest of EXO they all went back to the hotel where we are staying at tonight.

We decided to separated. "We will have one hour with the girl to girl and boy to boy business" Kris oppa said. "And meet here again in one hour, arraso?" Chanyeol oppa asked.

"Arraso" me and JiHee answered. Me and JiHee started to walk the opposite directions and went shopping and do girls stuff.

"Mi Nah let's go in there!" JiHee grabbed me and went inside xxx store. 

"Is this pretty?"

"......"

"Should I buy this?"

"......"

That look like Cho Hee? What is she doing here? Is she stalking on me?

"Mi Nah?" 

"......"

"MI NAH!" JiHee yelled causing me to jumped.

"What? What did you said?" I asked. "Yah, are you deaf or what happen?" JiHee asked. "Sorry, I think I saw somebody" I said.

"Who?" She asked. "Uh, nothing. Probably I might be mistaken" I said. "Let's go, hurry we are late!" I said and dragged JiHee out if the store.

Me and JiHee ran our way because we are really late. "Yah! Where have you guys been to?!" Kris oppa yelled. "Mi Nah are you okay? Did anybody hurt you?" Chanyeol oppa asked worriedly.

Why is he so worried? "Ani, there's nothing" I replied. "Are you sure? Cause I saw somebody like Cho Hee" he said. Oh, so I must not have been mistaken.

"I'll called EXO and we will go have dinner" Kris oppa said as he got out his cell phone. "Okay, let's go. We will meet them at xxx restaurant" Kris oppa said.

We got our way to the restaurant and saw EXO. "Finally, you guys are here. I was starving to death!" Baekhyun said.

"Shut up Baekhyun! You just ate before me came" Chen said. "Okay guys let's order food" Luhan said. We all order all kinds of food.

After dinner we decided to go back to the hotel to rest. We were walking out, then I realized that I forgot my bag inside the restaurant.

"Guys, I forgot my bag, I'll be back" I said. "We will be waiting in the car" I nodded my head and went back inside. I found my bag and went outside.

EXO was waving there hands at me for me to hurried up. Just then a car drive in front of me and came out a guy with a cloth around my mouth. I then, suddenly went unconscious. 

Author POV

EXO waved their hand as they saw Mi Nah. A black car drove past through Mi Nah and came out a guy kidnapping Mi Nah into the black car. 

"No!! Mi Nah!

"Noona!" 

"Mi Nah!"

They all yelled. Chanyeol was chasing after the car along with EXO. But it was too late. The black car already disappeared.

"Yah! Aish!" Chanyeol yelled with a hand going through his hair. "Calm down, bro" Tao said. "How came I be calm!" Chanyeol yelled. Just then something came up into Chanyeol's mind.

"Cho Hee! It's Cho Hee! I saw her this afternoon!" Chanyeol said. "Oppa, it's okay. I have already recorded the license plate numbers" JiHee said. Chanyeol just fall on the ground and started to cried. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Uh oh, what going to happened to Mi Nah? Keep on reading to find out. Please don't be a silent reader. Subscribe, comment, and upvote.