Chapter 25

You, Who Are My First Love

I really don't know what to name this chapter, so I just left it as the chapter. Enjoyed! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Mi Nah POV

I woke up to meet darkness. Yes, they blindfolded me. Also I was tied up with ropes all over my body. "Hey boss, she's awake" a voice said.

I was put into a sit up position. I was unblinded after. I start looking around to find myself in a banned warehouse. The shadow of an familiar person coming toward my directions......and it was.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"KANG CHO HEE!" I yelled. "Surprise?!" Cho Hee said and smirked. "What the hell is this, Cho Hee?!" I asked.

"What the hell is this?" She restated. "Didn't I tell you to stay away from my oppa?!" She yelled. Then I felt an sharp pain on my cheek.

Yes, she just slapped me! "Last time, I warned you already, didn't I? And you still didn't have enough of it?" She said walking around the chair I'm sitting. While folding her hand.

"Cho He-" I got cut off by her slapping again. "Shut up !" She said and slapped me again. Andwae! Somebody please help me! As I know by then, darkness took over my body. 

Cho Hee POV

I was really mad and angry. So I start slapping this . Just then she went unconscious. "She's not going to die, isn't she?" I asked the man.

"No she isn't" he replied. I sighed in relief that I haven't killed her yet. But, one day I will definitely kill her from my own hand.

So Chanyeol oppa will come back and loved me. "Send her back now" I said. "Yes, sir" he said. I slowly approached this and talk to this .

Well mostly like to myself. "Kim Mi Nah, see you later. This is just the beginning. Get ready to the next round" I said and smirk. As then I left back to Seoul like nothing happened. 

Author POV

EXO and JiHee all came back to hotel mad, sad, crying, and frustrated. Chanyeol just went straight to his room and locked himself in there. 

(They are all staying in the same room, but it's more like an condo. Which it has like 2-3 rooms.)

EXO were all really worried about both Mi Nah and Chanyeol. Mi Nah being kidnaped and Chanyeol locking himself up.

EXO is really frustrated now, not knowing that should they help Chanyeol or go report Mi Nah first. EXO could hear all the sound Chanyeol caused inside the room.

All they could hear is sobbing, smashing, hitting and crashing. "H-hyung,.. p-please stop" Sehun said in his sob.

"DING DONG!" The doorbell rang. EXO all ran to the door hoping to see their dongsae Mi Nah, but it was just......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the waiter. "Annyeong, someone order soju 10 minutes ago. We're here to delivered" the waiter said.

"We didn't order soju, you probably mistaken" Xiu Min said. "No I didn't, the order is from room 503" the waiter said. EXO looked at each other confusedly.

"Sehun did you order soju?!" Suho asked. "No! I didn't hyung!" Sehun said. "JiHee, is it you?" Suho asked. "No, oppa, it's not me" JiHee said.

"It's me! How much is it" Chanyeol said. All EXO look toward Chanyeol confused. "It's 3,000 won" the waiter said.

Chanyeol gave the waiter it's money and left. "Yah, Chanyeol when and why are you drinking?" Suho asked. "........" No responded from Chanyeol. Chanyeol just went back to his room locking himself up again. 
.
.
.
.
.
"CRASH!" Chanyeol was hitting the wall and throwing things inside the room drinking. "Why?! Mi Nah, please be okay" Chanyeol sob as EXO and JiHee could hear from the living room.

"Mi Nah where are you now?" JiHee sobbed hugging Kris. "Babe, shh! Don't cry" Kris said as he caress JiHee's hair. 

Chanyeol POV

I am really useless! I can't even protect Mi Nah! I can't even protect my own girlfriend! I drank a whole bottle already out of three bottles.

"Why?! Mi Nah, please be okay" I sob. I stand up and went inside the bathroom to look at myself. I'm a useless guy.... I looked straight into the mirror with the reflection of myself.

I hate myself! I hate myself for making Mi Nah into danger and being hurt! I can't stand to see myself anymore.

"ARGHH!" I yelled as I hit my fist into the mirror causing it to shatter "CRASH!".......

Author POV

Most of the EXO member were just going to crashed the door open. They just can't stand to see Chanyeol like this. But half of the member want to stop and just let him like that and told the other to leave him alone.

"How could we just leave him alone like that?! Sehun yelled. "We can't leave him out! We are always one!" Kai yelled.

"Yah, both of you just be quiet. Just give him time" Kris said. Suddenly......... "ARGHH!" Chanyeol yelled. "CRASH!"

The sound of the mirror shattering. "Oh, no" JiHee said. "What the hell is wrong with him" Lay said. "I can't stand this anymore!" Luhan as he walk toward Chanyeol's room. 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update! Enjoyed!

Aigoo, Luhan is mad now... I really can't imagine himself being mad and angry like that in personal life. LOL! 

Also, poor Chanyeol.. 

Thanks for reading! :)