Explaining...

You, Who Are My First Love

Mi Nah POV

The ray of the sunlight shine through the window. The beautiful sunlight woke me up. I woke up and put myself into a sit up position.

Then I remember to look to my right and down. I turned my head to my right and then down.. And there I saw.................................... I saw Chanyeol oppa. So, ......... So the guy who appeared in my dream is Chanyeol oppa? Chanyeol oppa? Just then the old lady's (your grandma) words came again into my minds

"See sweetie you have to go, he is waiting for you. You need to go and have the hope of LOVE once in your life" your grandma said.

"Arraso, but who is he?" you asked your grandma.

"Go and you'll find out later when you have the hope in LOVE" she said and you nodded.

So Chanyeol oppa is the guy she is talking about. So, right now I'm in love? I already have the hope in love? Yah, pabo Mi Nah, you love Chanyeol oppa! No wonder.

Just then, I saw Chanyeol oppa move his position and woke up. I was trying to fake sleep but.. I'm too late! "Oh, good morning" Chanyeol oppa said.

"Ahh... G-good m-morning" I stuttered. Aish! Mi Nah why are you being nervous this hour of time. "You are up early, huh?" Chanyeol oppa asked. "Ah, deh" I said.

Me and Chanyeol oppa both stand up from our position to go to the bathroom. But, I stop as I know that he is also going to use the bathroom too, so I stop. He also did too. He might be thinking like me.

"You may go first" I said. "Ani, ladies first" he said as a smile formed on my lips. "Thanks" I said. As I was about to walk, my ankle hurt from what happened yesterday and I lost my balances as I fall to hit the ground.

I close my eye ready to hit the hard ground. But, I hit something soft instead. I suddenly open my eyes and saw Chanyeol oppa under me.

"NOONNAAA!" Sehun yelled as he open the door revealing himself, Baekhyun oppa, and Tao oppa. "Yah! Sehun who told you to interrupted their lovely dovey time!" Baekhyun oppa said.

I quickly got up and try to explained. "It's not what you guys thi-" I got cut off by Sehun. "Oh, mianhe! Sorry for interrupting your lovely dovey thing! See you guys down stairs!" He said as he cover his eyes and close the door.

"Are you blushing?" Chanyeol oppa asked as I even blushed more. "Ani!" I replied and run to the bathroom. Even though my ankle hurt like hell, I still have to escaped from Chanyeol oppa to not see my blushed.

I took about a 30 minutes shower. When I came out I don't see Chanyeol oppa anywhere. I guess he used the other bathroom then. I quickly got dress into JiHee clothes yesterday she give me. I went downstairs to find everybody.


Chanyeol POV

Mi Nah was about to fall, then I went to catch her but it turned our that I also lost my balance. As we fall down Mi Nah was on top of me.

Looking her face close is even more prettier. "NOONNAAA!" Sehun yelled and open the door with Baekhyun hyung and Tao.

"Yah! Sehun who told you to interrupted their lovely dovey time!" Baekhyun hyung said. Mi Nah quickly got up and try to explained.

I was just lying on my position from earlier like a lost child. "It's not what you guys thi-" Mi Nah got cut off by Sehun's voice.

"Oh, mianhe! Sorry for interrupting your lovely dovey thing! See you guys down stairs!" Sehun said as he pretend to cover his eyes. I saw Mi Nah blushing so I decided to .

"Are you blushing?" I asked. "Ani!" She yelled and ran to the bathroom. Aww, stupid Mi Nah. I decided to use the other bathroom since Kai's house has like 4 bathroom.

 


Mi Nah POV

As I went down the stairs I can hear Sehun, Tao oppa, and Baekhyun oppa talked about what happened to me and Chanyeol oppa earlier.

"Mhmp!" I said and everyone turned their attentions to me. "Good morning everyone" I said. "Good morning" they all said. "What are you guys talking about?" I asked even though I know already.

"Mhmm, nothing. Ani, we didn't talk about anything" D.O said. "Are you guys sure?" I asked raising one of my eyebrow.

"Ani, Noona we didn't talk anything" Sehun said and I nodded. Chanyeol oppa came down from the stairs and sit with us as we have breakfast.

"Mi Nah how was your sleep?" Kai oppa asked. "Actually, it was pretty good" I replied. "Jingja?" JiHee asked. "Mhm. Wae? The bed is pretty soft" I said.

"So, it doesn't hurt at all?" Baekhyun oppa asked. Then I remember about the pain from my ankle. "Oh, actually it hurts" I said and everybody looked at me shocked except Chanyeol oppa.

"Wae? What's wrong?" I asked as I enter my egg into my mouth. "Mi Nah, so... You guys did that thing last night?" JiHee asked. That thing? What thing? Thing? Wait! Are they talking about that?! NEVER! I will never do that at a very young age! Why are they thinking so nasty! Then I choked on my egg.

"Bwohya?! Why are you guys thinking to nasty!" I yelled. "So, you guys didn't do that?" Lay oppa asked me. I nodded my head.

"Never! We will never do that!" I said. "So, Noona what really happened with all of those sound?"Sehun asked. Well,.......

 

 

Flashback~

~ After all EXO and JiHee left the atmosphere is quiet and awkward. "I'll be taking a shower" I said and went into the bathroom.

In the bathroom it's so pretty. There is a glass cup where you have water inside to rinsed your mouth. I was brushing my teeth and accidentally knocked over the glass cup to the ground.

"Ouch!" I yelled because a piece of glass cut my ankle. Chanyeol oppa quickly open the door. "What happened, Mi Nah?!" He asked.

"I accidentally knocked over the cup and it cut me by my ankle" I replied. "Yah, pabo, be careful" he said as he carried me in bridal style and put me on the bed.

He quickly went back inside the bathroom to get the first aid kit. First, he wash my wound with the alcohol. The alcohol really burn, which causes me to yelled in pain.

"Yah! Oppa be gentle! Don't you know it hurts!" I yelled as Chanyeol oppa jumped a bit. "I know! Just be quiet and stay still until I finished!" Chanyeol oppa shouted back.

After washing my wound with alcohol be put the medicine onto my wound. He used his hand to put the medicine on. This time, his hand was touching my wound, which it hurts.

"Ouch! It hurts! Don't rubbed it so hard! Why are you doing it so hard!" I yelled as he continued rubbing my ankle with medicine.

"I am doing it softly! Stop yelling! Is it your first time? Don't your know that it will hurt if I do this?" Chanyeol asked. "Of course it's my first time being injured. Because I'm not a naughty kid like you" I said as Chanyeol oppa chuckled.

"Why are you chuckling?" I asked. "Who said I'm a naughty kid?" he asked. "I did!" I said and rolled my eyes. "Yah! It hurts!" I yelled in pain. "There. It's done" he said. ~

 

 

"That's all. Why do you guys think so nasty!" I said. "Oh, we though you guys did it. Haha, we have nasty mind" Baekhyun oppa said.

"Yah! It's you Baekhyun, you start with that in your nasty mind" Xiu Min oppa said. After done eating, we all went home. It was fun spending my birthday with my friends, I hope this could happen every year. 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________

Hey guys! So I decided to put these two as a couples into the next chapters! Enjoyed!