The Punishment

You, Who Are My First Love

Author POV

"Honey, you looks so tired, go to sleep" Mr.Kim said. "Ani, I can't fall asleep" Mrs.Kim said. "Are you still thinking that, that girl is our Jin Ae?" Mr.Kim asked as he set Mrs.Kim on the edge of the bed.

"Mhm. Yeobo, she is our Jin Ae. She is our Jin Ae!" Mrs.Kim replied. "I don't know also. She does really look like our Jin Ae. I was also thinking that earlier" Mr.Kim said and went to sit next to Mrs.Kim.

"Yeobo, I want to know more about her" Mrs.Kim said. "Honey, I'll do a background check on her then" Mr.Kim said and hugged Mrs.Kim. Mrs.Kim nodded.

"Thanks, yeobo" Mrs.Kim said and hugged Mr.Kim back. Mr.Kim got up and pulled out his cellphone and dialed a number.

"Yeoboseyo? Ah, um can you do a background check on Kim Mi Nah my son's friend" "Deh, yes, they go to the same school. Thanks" Mr.Kim said.

"What did he said?" Mrs.Kim asked. "He said that he'll do a background check and tell us as soon as possible" Mr.Kim said and Mrs.Kim smile and nodded.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

EXO and JiHee pulled Mi Nah and Chanyeol up and went to upstairs. "Yah, Pali! Get up now!!" JiHee shouted at Mi Nah.

"ANDWAE!" Mi Nah shouted and refused to get up. But then JiHee pulled Mi Nah up before Mi Nah could protested. "Hyung get up!" Sehun yelled at Chanyeol.

"Come on guys let's pull Chanyeol hyung up" Kai said and everybody nodded. "1....2...3!" Kai said and EXO pulled Chanyeol up before Chanyeol could protested too.

Both Chanyeol and Mi Nah got pushed in to the guest room. "You two do not come out until the morning!" Kai said and pointed to Chanyeol and Mi Nah.

"Arasso" Mi Nah and Chanyeol said and nodded.  "Take care!" JiHee said and smirk at Mi Nah. Mi Nah and Chanyeol enter the room quietly. Then EXO and JiHee left the room and continue partying downstairs


EXO and JiHee was busy giggles and laughing of imagining what will happen to both of them. "Yah.. What will they do in there?" Sehun asked.

"I don't know it's up to those two only" Kai said. "Will those two do..... you know.. That thing?" Baekhyun said. "Yah! Oppa don't think so nasty!" JiHee shouted and roll her eyes at Baekhyun.

"I'm just wondering. Since you know those two like each other" Baekhyun said. "They like each other doesn't mean that they will do that thing. They might confess their feelings to each other instead" Suho said and everybody's mouth turn into an 'o' shaped.

"That's right! Just like me and my babe" Kris said as he hugged onto JiHee. JiHee blushed at Kris words and hit Kris's chest lightly.

 

 

~"Yah! Oppa be gentle! Don't you know it hurts!" Mi Nah yelled from upstairs. "I know! Just be quiet and stay still until I finished!" Chanyeol shouted.

"Ouch! It hurts! Don't rubbed it so hard! Why are you doing it so hard!" Mi Nah yelled. "I am doing it softly! Stop yelling! Is it your first time? Don't your know that it will hurt if I do this?" Chanyeol said.~

 

 

All of EXO and JiHee looked at each other shocked. "Are you sure both of them won't do that thing? Hm?" Baekhyun asked. "Um... Maybe it's not what we think" Lay said.

"Right, maybe it's not what we think like Lay said" Luhan states what Lay said. "Or are they really doing that?" D.O asked. "Uh.. Ahh!!" JiHee screamed as she cover her eyes.

"Hey, babe what's wrong! Why did you scream?" Kris asked. "What's wrong, JiHee?" Suho asked worriedly at his sister. "Uh, don't talk about that thing anymore. It's nasty. It doesn't matter what both of them do, we will find it out tomorrow" JiHee said.

"Yeah we should stop imagining things that won't never happen" Xiu Min said as everybody nodded. "Lets go to sleep guys" Kai said.

"JiHee you sleep by yourself since you are a girl. Luhan hyung, Xiu Min hyung and Sehun you sleep with me. Lay hyung, D.O hyung, Chen hyung, and Baekhyun hyung sleep in one room. Then Kris hyung, Suho hyung, and Tao hyung sleep in the other room" Kai said.

"Yah, Kai can't I sleep with my girlfriend?" Kris asked. "Yah! You are suppose to asked me that not Kai!" Suho shouted. "Then, can I sleep with my girlfriend?" Kris asked Suho. "

Ani! My answer is a NO! I don't want my sister to have a big belly" Suho said. "OPPA! Why are you saying that!" JiHee shouted and blushed.

"Arasso, Kris hyung, nope you are not sleeping with her" Suho said as he pointed his finger to Kris. "Aish, why can't I?" Kris pouted.

"Aish, whatever Kris hyung. Guys let's go to sleep" Kai said as everybody went upstairs and to their room where they share with others.

 

Mi Nah POV

There is only one bed in this room.. Ahh, otteke? "You can sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on the floor" Chanyeol oppa said. "Are you sure? The floor is not comfortable though" I asked him.

"It's okay, you might be tired also, just go to sleep" he said. "I'll be taking a shower" he said and went into the restroom. I got up from the bed and went to look inside the closet if there was any extra blanket. Luckily there is couple of blankets inside the closet.

I took out some blankets and spread them on the floor to be comfortable for Chanyeol oppa to sleep. Then somehow I felt tired. I went to sleep on the bed and little by little I didn't realize I fall asleep.

 

 

Chanyeol POV

I quickly got up and went into the restroom and slammed the door.

"Ahh! Why is my heart beating so fast" I whisper to myself. "Was is because of earlier?" I asked myself.  I took a long shower.

When I got out Mi Nah was sleeping already. She looks so cute sleeping like that. Her features are so adorable. Especially her pink lip, the lip that I kiss before.

"Aish!! Chanyeol why are you being such a ert!" I said trying not to wake Mi Nah up. Then I was too lonely, I went to sleep after I dress myself.

 

 

Mi Nah POV

~"Mi Nah, I'm here! Are you happy?" He said as he holds my hands. "Yes, I'm really happy that you are finally here. But, how come I can't see your face?" I asked him.

"You saw my face almost everyday already" he said as I looked at him confused. "What do you mean, I saw you almost everyday?" I asked. "Yes" he replied.

"Remember, when you wake up looked to your right and down, then you will see me and know who I am" he said as he disappeared into the thin air. "Wait!" I said ~

 

 

_________________________________________

Hey! This chapter is up! Ooo, what happen earlier? Want to know keep on reading and you will know in the next chapter! Thanks for reading! Please don't be a silent readers. Subscribe, comment, and upvote. Sorry of it's really boring, I try my best!