This Different Feeling

You, Who Are My First Love

Mi Nah POV

 

You open your eyes and saw a white ceiling. Then you sit up and saw EXO and JiHee sleeping in the room.

You saw JiHee holding your hand along Kris hugging her in your right. Then you turned to your left and saw........................ Chanyeol holding your left hand.

You admitted that you like how Chanyeol is holding your hand. You fell safe and warm. But this feeling is different from the others of EXO.

You were trying to move your hand but then you woke Chanyeol up by accidentally.

"Oh, you're awake? I'll go get the doctor" Chanyeol said and stand up.

But before Chanyeol exited the door he yelled out doctor and the yelled cause EXO and JiHee to wake up. When they are fully awake and saw that you are awake too they all rush to gather around your bed. They all asked tons of questions and it annoyed you.

"Noona, are you okay?" Sehun asked.

"Mi Nah, are you still hurt anywhere?" JiHee asked.

"Are you thirsty?" Kai asked.

"Are you hungry? I can cook porridge for you" D.O. said.

"Mi Nah, where did Chanyeol go?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yah! One at a time, please! I can't understand anything if you guys are talking at the same time!" You yelled and everybody went silent.

"Noona are you okay?" Sehun said and you made an *OK* sigh with your hand.

"Mi Nah, are you still hurt anywhere?"JiHee asked and was about to cry.

"Yah, pabo why are you crying? I'm fine" you said.

"Are you thirsty?" Kai asked and you nodded a no.

"Then are you hungry? I can cook you porridge" D.O. said and you laugh.

"D.O. How are you going to cook in a hospital?" You asked him causing everybody burst out laughing and D.O. was blushing.

"Mi Nah, where did Chanyeol go?" Baekhyun asked.

"He went to go get the doctor" you said and Chanyeol and the doctor came in the room.

"She is doing fine now. Please let her rest a lot because now her body is still really weak. Also, please contact her parent or relatives" the doctor said.

"Deh, kamsaminida!" They all said and bow.

"Kamsaminida!" You said to the doctor.

"Mi Nah, give me your parent's number, I'll call them" Suho said and you nodded. You write down your mom's number and hand it to him. Suho went outside to make a quick called. Couples if minutes later your parent arrived at the hospital. Your mom came running to you and hug you.

"Um,.... We all want to talk to you two for a bit" Suho said to your parents and they all went out.

 

 

Chanyeol POV

.

.

.

.

 While outside:

"We all are really sorry, Mr. and Mrs. Kim" Suho hyung said.

"It's okay, but please called us Lee, our last name last is Lee not Kim" Mr. Lee said.

"Eh? Wae? You guys are not Kim?" Tao asked as he got hit my Suho hyung.

"I'm sorry for my dongsae's behavior" Suho hyung said.

"It's okay. I'm sorry I won't be able to tell it's my famlies personal problem" Mr. Lee said.

"We are sorry again" Suho hyung said and bow at Mr. and Mrs. Lee.

"Don't apoligizes to us, go apoligizes to Mi Nah. Oh by the way we have to take our leave. Please take care of Mi Nah for us" Mr. Lee said and we all nodded.

"Oh! Mi Nah really like surprises, just surprise her with your apology and then she will definetly forgive you guys" Mrs. Lee said and both of them took there leave.

"Hyung, we should surprise Mi Nah after she get discharged and use that time to apoligizes to her" I said to Suho and the members.

"Good idea Chanyeol. Anybody disagree?" Suho hyung said.

"Oh!! I just remember, we should take her to somewhere too. She told me that she never been anywhere in Seoul before since she arrived" JiHee said and we start to think places.

"Yeah! That's my sister!" Suho hyung said pointing to JiHee.

"What about the beach?" JiHee said. 

"Isnt it too lame Noona? Beach is mostly to couples" Sehun said.

"Babe it's okay, we could go there sometimes" Kris hyung said hugging JiHee.

Just then something came up in my mind.

"How about Lotte World!" I said and every body look at me.

"Hyung that's a good one!" Sehun said.

"Yeah, let's go there I haven't been there in a long time" Xiu Min hyung said.

"Okay, that's is where we will go and apoligizes to her. Deal?" I said.

"Deal!" Everybody said. 

 

 

 

That night everybody went back home and I decided to sleep at Kris hyung place.

I couldn't sleep and it's in the middle if the night already. That feeling is still confusing me.

"Kris hyung?" I said calling Kris hyung.

"Hm?" He said.

"What does it mean, when you have a different feeling toward a person?" I asked.

"It depends in your feeling. If you feel hurt or jealousy it means that you love her or him. Or if you feel sad it means that you feel pity for that person. Or you know there is a lot of reasons" Kris hyung said. Does it means that I love her? I thought. Then I went to sleep.

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

This chapter is up! Thanks to the new subscriber Safirah and jasminexl for making my bad day yesterday turn into a good day! Please subscribe, comment, and upvote! Thanks for reading!