Shopping Kai oppa's present

You, Who Are My First Love

Mi Nah POV

Lunch was over and all of Exo, JiHee, and you went back to class. You were still sleepy and Jihee started talking about Chanyeol.

''Mi Nah, you know during back then, tons of girls were flirting with Chanyeol oppa" JiHee said with a cheesy tone. Your eyes widen. * Bwoh!! Then did he??.... Did he?* you thought. All of these questions were going through your mind until you got called and came back to reality.

''Miss. Kim! Pay attention!'' Mr. Do said. "Sorry, Mr. Do." You said and bow. But then JiHee pasted notes to you.

 

NOTES CONVERSATION: (Red is JiHee and Blue is Mi Nah or you)

''What were you daydreaming about? Is it about Chanyeol oppa? Hm?" 

"ANI!"

"Oh, come on I know what are you thinking. Don't lie, Pali! Tell me!"

"NO, I won't tell you"

"Oh, PALI! Just tell me"

END OF CONVERSATION because...................

"Okay, JiHee and Mi Nah go stand outside of the classroom!" Mr. Do yelled. You and JiHee stood up and went out of the classroom. "Yah! It's because of you we got into trouble" you told JiHee. "Oh, mianhe. I didn't mean to. Please, forgive me" JiHee pouted. "Argh! Okay, I'll forgive you" you said.

 

JiHee POV

I decided to use my plan on Mi Nah but............................................ it didn't turn out like I was expecting. Me and Mi Nah got into trouble instead. So I'll use my plan another day... but hopefully the EXO oppas had already started their plan.

 

Mi Nah POV

School is over, and you decided to drop by the mall to go shopping for Kai's birthday present. When you enter the mall there was tons of stuff that is pretty but it was really expensive. You were wondering around the mall for 2 hours and decided to rest for a little. You went to sit at a little cafe inside the mall and order some some snacks.

"May I help you, Miss?" The waitress asked.

"I would like to have a piece of chocolate cake and a cappucino, please" you said

"Please wait a moment" the waitress said and left.

"Here is your order'' the waitress said as she is handed you your order.

"Thanks" you said. "You're welcome, Enjoy!" she said and left.

After finishing your snacks, you took another look around the mall to see if there was anything that caught your eyes. Then you enter a store name xxx store. You were looking around until something caught your attention and you knew exactly that you'll have to buy that for Kai. What caught you attention was.......................................................... pair of converse shoes. But then, when you were about to grab the pair of shoes, a hand also grab the same shoe causing both of your hands to touch. Then you quickly took your hand off of his and look at the guy.. and it was........................................................................ it was Chanyeol.

"Oh, mianhe if I scared you" Chanyeol said. "Oh, no its okay. Its also my fault"  you said and blushed from ealier. "Are you getting that for Kai's birthday?" Chanyeol ask. "Yes, you too?" "Yes, but then I don't know which one to pick. Between the white one and black one'' Chanyeol said. "Ohh, how about I get the black one, and you get the white one?" You asked. "Well, great idea!" Chanyeol said and smile. But then another pair of converse shoe also caught your attention. Then, you decided to buy two pairs of converse shoe for Kai oppa.

Then, you and Chanyeol decided to go shopping together for the next couple of hours. After that you both got out of the mall, and Chanyeol volunteer to take you home.

"Where is your house? I'll take you home" Chanyeol said. "Nah.. it's okay. I'll take the bus'' you replied. "Ani! Its dangerous, just let me take you home" Chanyeol said. After 10 minutes of arguing, you finally gave up. "*Sigh!* Fine, you can take me home" you replied. "Okay, so where is your house at?" Chanyeol asked. "I live at xxx street" you replied

On the way home, it was getting awkward because of the quiet atmosphere. Not until.............................................................................................................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"NOONA!!!!" you and Chanyeol jumped from the loud voice. You both turn back, only to see........... Sehun smiling at you guys.

Chanyeol pulled to the side of the road. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE SEHUN?!" Chanyeol shouted, staring at Sehun......more like glaring.

 

 

Flashback

Exo they all decided to go to the mall with JiHee afterschool except without Chanyeol. They all arrived at the mall only to see you and Chanyeol together.

"Sehun, you go and spy on those two and tell us what they're doing after" Xiu Min said. "Wae? Why can't go hyung?!" Sehun pouted. "Aish!! Don't talk to your hyung like that and just listen to what I say" Xiu Min said. Sehun groan and nodded. Sehun left Exo and followed you guys only to notice that you guys are going to Chanyeol's car. Sehun hid behind a tree not far away from Chanyeol's car and then notice that you both were arguing and he took this chance to slip inside the car. "Yehet! I made it!" Sehun whispered to himself.

Flashback ends

"And that's pretty much what happened" Sehun told you and Chanyeol. "Stalker!" Chanyeol shouted and then drove you home.............including Sehun. That night you went home and had that dream again.

 

"Mi Nah... endure a bit more, I'm almost there... wait for me. Saranghaeyo!" He said

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating these past few days! I was very busy these days.. Please, Subscribe, comment, and upvote! Thanks!