Baby I'm sorry

You, Who Are My First Love

Luhan POV

"ARGHH!" Chanyeol screamed. "CRASH!" What the hell was that! "Oh, no" JiHee said and continued sobbing.

"What the hell is wrong with him" Lay said. I can't endured it anymore. I need to let this out. "I can't stand this anymore!" I yelled, going towards Chanyeol's room.

As half way to the room Xiu Min hyung stop me. "Stop hyung" I said and jerked off his hand from my shoulder.

"Chanyeol open the door!" I banged on the door. "I said open the door!" My anger grew. I have no choice but to break the door.

I tried to kick the door open about twice. Xiu Min hyung, Suho, and Kris kept on stopping me. "Luhan enough" Suho said and grab my shoulder.

I jerked my shoulder off from his hand. "Shut up!" I yelled and get ready to kick the door again. I kick the door revealing open.

I quickly ran to the crying Chanyeol. I grabbed Chanyeol by his collar and gave him a punch. "What the hell?!" He asked.

"What the hell?" I restated. "You stupid , you're just going to hurt yourself! Don't you have the guts to go look for Mi Nah?! You, here just drinking and hurting yourself! Do you know how hurt Mi Nah is, if she saw you in this state?!" I said as Xiu Min hyung backed me away from Chanyeol.

No respond from him. "RING! RING!" The phone rang from the living room. "JiHee go answered the phone" Suho said. JiHee nodded her head and made her way out. 

Author POV

JiHee walked out still crying. "Yeoboseyo?" JiHee answered. "Yeoboseyo, we're calling from the main counter downstairs" the voice of the employee said.

"Yes?" JiHee said. "Down here, their is an injure lady, the man that took her in said that her name is Kim Mi Nah and to call you guys.So please come down to the lobby to get her" the employee said.

JiHee's eye widen. "Thanks! We'll be down there now!" JiHee said and hung up. "OPPA! They said that Mi Nah is downstairs!" JiHee yelled as she ran into the room.

All of EXO's eye widen. Especially Chanyeol and Luhan. They all rushed out the room to the elevator. Since all of them can't fit the elevator half of them have to take the stairs.

Chanyeol and Luhan took the stairs due to the their impatient. 


While downstairs...........

"Miss, are you okay?" The staff asked Mi Nah. "Where am I?" Mi Nah asked trying to stand up. "Miss, we already called your friend from upstairs. They'll be here in a bit" an employee said.

"Thanks" Mi Mah said. "MI NAH!" Luhan and Chanyeol yelled. "Oppa" Mi Nah said weakly and tried to walk toward Chanyeol.

"Oppa" she said and hugged Chanyeol. Chanyeol hugged Mi Nah tightly and didn't let go. EXO all reached the lobby and saw the scene.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I couldn't protect you. I'm really sorry!" Chanyeol said as he cry.  "O-oppa, it's okay. I-it's okay. It's also my fault" Mi Nah said between her sob.

"Mi Nah, saranghae" Chanyeol said. "Nado sarangh-" Mi Nah couldn't finished her words. Just then Mi nah went unconscious. "Mi Nah!!" That what Mi Nah heard before she went unconscious completely. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________

Hey guys! Another short update! Enjoyed! 

Omo, it's Mi nah going to be all right?

Please excuse my errors, and grammars.