Chapter 37

You, Who Are My First Love

Chaneyol POV

"HELP!" I yelled as I opened the door. Everybody were looking at me. "What's wrong?" Suho hyung rushed to me. 

"Where's Mi Nah" Mrs. Lee asked. "M-Mi Nah, she's being kidnapped......again" I told them. "Bwoh?!" Everybody yelled.

Mrs. Lee collapse onto her husband. "Mrs. Lee!" JiHee, Mrs. Kim and Haneul screamed, rushing over to Mrs. Lee, helping her.

"D.O. How about D.O then?" Suho hyung asked. "I told him to followed the van, and called me where they're taking Mi Nah to" I replied.

Just as then my phone rang. Ring* Ring* 

"Yeoboseyo? D.O?" I asked. "Deh, hyung it's me. I arrived where they took Mi Nah already" D.O said. "Really?!" I asked.

Everybody all looked at me. "Hyung, they took Mi Nah to a banned ware house, close to a valley near the country side at xxx street" D.O informed.

"Okay, stay there and we'll be there as quick as possible. Called me if there's anything wrong" I said and hung up.

"What did D.O said?" Suho asked. "D.O reached their destination. They took Mi Nah to a banned warehouse, close to a valley near the countryside at xxx street" I told them.

"Should we go now, hyung?" Sehun asked. "We need to go now. But before we go Haneul, JiHee and Kris hyung, you guys go informed the police and meet us at the place" I said. They nodded.

"And for the parents, you guys go home first." "Please let me go. I'm worried about my daughter" Mrs. Lee begged me, I looked toward to Suho hyung, and he give me an nod.

"Okay" I replied. "Chanyeol, can we come along to? Incase I can be there to help Mrs. Lee?" Mrs. Kim asked. Mrs. Lee nodded. I nodded a yes.

"Son, take care" Appa said. "Make sure to bring Mi Nah back safely, arraso?" Omma asked. "Deh" I replied. Kris hyung, Haneul, and JiHee all left to informed the police, my parents left back home, and the rest of us go ready and left to go help Mi Nah. 

Mi Nah POV

"SPLASHH!!" I woke up, because someone poured water on me. I struggled, because I was tied up again. "Ohh, awake?" A voice said.

That voice! In front if me walked out Kang Cho Hee. "Tsk tsk, this time I'm sure no one will be able to help you, like last time" Cho Hee said.

"What do you want?!" I asked, loudly. "Tsk tsk, oh~ your mad? Haha. You know what I want!" She said, squeezing my chin and cheeks.

"You know that I want Chanyeol oppa, and you took him away from me!" She shouted at my face. "He isn't yours" I said.

She then looked at me with that face. "No! He's mine! He's mine from the start! You just came and took him away from me" Cho Hee said, roughly released my chin.

"If he's your then, what happened? Did you got dumped?" I asked. She looked at me angrily. As then she slapped me hardly.

An amount of blood was created at the end of my mouth. "He didn't dumped me!" Cho Hee shouted. "He didn't.... No he didn't" she softly said to herself.

She then turned to me and looked at me with hatred. And then.....slap me again. "It's you! It's you, that's why he left me! Ahhh!" She start to scream like crazy.

"Cho Hee! Calm yourself down!" An lady in like her forties came to Cho Hee. "Cho Hee!" She took Cho Hee with her. About 30 minutes, Cho Hee came back, with some of her work mans.

"Hey guys, how do you guys think of this lady?" She asked the guys. Oh, no! They all looked with like their hungry for girls. I looked at them, scared and disgusting.

"Want her?" Cho Hee asked. They all nodded. "Go ahead." They all rushed over to me. Grabbing me.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I scream out of my lungs. "NO!! PLEASEEE! OPPAAA HELP ME!" I scream, tears falling down from my eyes. Cho Hee looked at me with satisfied.

"Stop guys!" Cho Hee informed then, and they stopped immediately. I sit up, crying and sniffing. "This time is just playing, but if Chanyeol doesn't bring me the money... Then it's going to be for sure." She took out her phone and dialed a number. 

Chanyeol POV

Ring Ring* my phone rang as we were about to get in the car. "Yeoboseyo?" I answered. "Is this Park Chanyeol?" She asked. It's Cho Hee!

"Cho Hee! Don't do anything to Mi Nah!" I yelled. EXO all looked at me curiously. "I can't trust that.. You'll have to bring 500,000 won, or else say good bye to your girlfriend" she then hung up on me immediately.

(A/N : I don't know if 500,000 won s expensive in Korean... So I just choose what ever number)

"Wait!" I yelled. "AISHH!" I cursed. "What did they said?" They asked. "Cho Hee tell me to bring her 500,000 won, or unless Mi Nah won't survive" I said.

"Omo! What are we going to do,  yeobo? We don't have any money right now" Mrs. Lee sadly said. "Mrs. Lee don't worried, you can get the money from my family" Mr. Kim said.

"Thank you, we'll pay you guys as soon as possible" Mrs. Lee thanked Mr. Kim. The family got all the money as we head over to the destination. 

Mi Nah POV

"All done" Cho Hee said. "What the hell! 500,000 won! That's too much!" I said yelled. "It's not that much at all! Seeing you died in front of Chanyeol is much more better. Ahahahaha!" She laughed.

Tears were falling down my eyes. Chanyeol, you better not come. You pabo, don't come! 

Chanyeol POV

As we arrived at the destination, I called D.O. "D.O? Where are you?" I asked. "Here!" He yelled, waving his hand up. I saw him and ended the call.

"Should we go in now?" D.O asked. "Okay, guys, I'll go in first to try to get Mi Nah out. But if I don't come back within 20 minutes, you guys can followed in okay?" They all nodded.

I took the luggage of money with me and quietly enter the banned warehouse. There, I saw Mi Nah being tied up in the middled of the room.

I rushed over to her, since there was no one at all. "Mi Nah!" I whisper. She looked up and only to see me.

"Chaneyol! Why did you come here?! You pabo!" She scold me. All now is that I don't care what's going to happened to me.

All I care is that she has to be safe. "Shh! Be quiet!" I said, untying her hand. "Don't think you guys can get away easily" someone said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


OMG!! Cho Hee is getting more crazier! What's going to happen to them? Someone die? Maybe?