Birthday Party part 3

You, Who Are My First Love

Chanyeol POV

Actually I thought Baekhyun was lying that Mi Nah like me. B-but, what I just heard, is it true? Mi Nah also like me? So Baekhyun hyung wasn't lying. "See, I told Chanyeol" Baekhyun hyung said which cause me to look at him. "Hyung you are right" I said.

"Lets go" Hyung said and I nodded. When we enter I can see Mi Nah turned her face to the other side to wiped her tears. It hurts to see her cry like that. I wish I can go and wiped her tears off, but I just can't go. I'm sorry Mi Nah, is it because of me?

Mi Nah turned back with a smile on her face. Well, its only a fake smile. You can tell that is an fake smile and she is totally not okay. Her eyes is puffy and swollen from crying earlier.

 

(A/N: I forgot to tell you guys that Kai's parent owned about 5-6 maids in the house)

 

I promise to comfort you tonight, or maybe all night. Just then, a maid approuched Kai. Kai stand up and spoke. "Guys, my parent is home" Kai said and we all stand up. Except Mi Nah, why isn't she standing up though?

She just stared at the ground then I decided to.....................................................................

 

 

Mi Nah POV

As Baekhyun and Chanyeol oppa walk inside I quickly turned my face the other side to wiped off my remaining tears. I fake smile and turned back to face them. JiHee know what I'm up too as she gave me the ARE-YOU-OKAY look.

I smile as an answer that I'm okay to her. I was into my own world until Kai oppa spoke up which it made me lose my thoughts. "Guys, my parent is home" Kai oppa said. I wasn't standing up as everybody stand up. I just went back to look at the ground with I was doing earlier.

Just then a hand came into my sight. I look up the hand to the person to only meet................................................................................................. Chanyeol oppa. He smile widely as he offer a hand to me. No wonder why I fall in love with him. he is just too sweet and caring.

"Lets go meet Kai's parent" He said and smile. I smile and took his hand with a smile. He then took my hand and help me stand up. We walk our way to were EXO and JiHee is standing. 

Kai oppa ran to hugged his parents. "Good evening Umma and Appa" Kai oppa said. "Well look at my big boy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Mrs.Kim said. "Thanks" Kai oppa said.

"Annyeong, Umma and Appa" JiHee, Kris oppa, Suho oppa, Chen oppa ,and Lay said and bow. (Lets pretend they say one at a time)

"Mhm, Annyeong" Mr.Kim said. 

"Good evening, Umma and Appa" Xiu Min oppa, Luhan oppa, Baekhyun oppa, and Tao oppa, and D.O oppa said and bow.

"Good evening to you boys too" Mrs.Kim said.

"Umma, Appa! I miss you guys! Kai hyung never let me come visit you guys anymore" Sehun pouted as he hugged Mrs. Kim. Seriously, this boy still act like a little boy. Like a little 5 yrs old boy. Even though he is just 3 months younger.

"Aww, Sehun you still act like a little boy?" Mrs Kim said and chuckled. "Sehun, are stilling my mom away from me?!" Kai oppa said. "Ani, hyung I'm not. But maybe one day. Heheh" Sehun giggles.

"How is the company going? Is it tiring?" Chanyeol oppa asked. "The company is going good now. Also, it is very tiring" Mr.Kim replied.

EXO and JiHee all greet Mrs. and Mr.Kim while I was the only one who hasn't greeted them. JiHee rubbed her shoulder with mine as a signal for me to speak and introduced myself.

"Annyeongshayeo, Kim MI Nah ibminida" I introduced myself and do a 90 degrees bow. Mr.Kim bow back while Mrs.Kim look at me shocked. Why is she staring at me like that?

"Y-yeobo, look its our Jin Ae" Mrs.Kim said. Who the hell is Jin Ae? "Honey she is not. Her name is Mi Nah not Jin Ae" Mr.Kim said. "Ani! She is Jin Ae! She is back!" Mrs.Kim said as she touch my cheeks. 

"Excuses me, probably your mistakens. My name is Mi Nah not Jin Ae" I said as Mrs.Kim tears slipped down. "Honey, lets take you to rest" Mr.Kim said as he come get Mrs.Kim. "Sorry for her behavior, just suit yourself like its your home" MrKim said and I nodded.

"Kai, Appa and Umma is going to sleep. We won't have dinner with you guys. Have fun and take care of your friends" Mr.Kim said to Kai oppa. "Deh!" Kai oppa said.

"Kai, who is Jin Ae?" Tao asked. "Yeah hyung, who is she? How come I never met her?" Sehun asked. "Is she pretty?" Baekhyun asked. Its good that they asked first, cause I was dying of knowing it too.

"Actually, I also don't know who is she too. Everytime my Umma said or heard her name my Umma will always cry" Kai oppa repllied. Oh, so thats why. But who ever she is nor where she lived I hope Mrs.Kim could meet her soon. I really pity Mrs.Kim.

"Hyung, lets open your presents!' Sehun said and Kai oppa nodded. Kai oppa gather all his gifts to the living room where evrybody is. 

 

(A/N: I wont be posting every pictures of Kai's gifts. Just a couples like Mi Nah's)

 

First starting it with Sehun's presents. 

Sehun gave Kai oppa...... some bubble tea coupons? Why would Sehun gave Kai oppa that? "Sehun, whats this?" Kai oppa said as he hold the coupons infront of Sehun's face. "Hyung, since you bought me bubble tea everyday, thats my gifts. Heheh" Sehun giggles as Kai roll his eyes at Sehun.

Next it was Luhan oppa, Luhan oppa bought Kai oppa a blue sweater.

Xiu Min oppa bought Kai oppa...................................................................INFINITE SECOND 2ND MINI ALBUM EVOLUTION CD! Thats what I want the most since I arrived in Seoul!

"Mi Nah, isn't that is what you want the most?" JiHee asked as everybody turned to me. "Jingja?" Kai oppa asked and I nodded my head. "Oh Jingja? Mianhe, oppa will but it to you next time" Xiu Min oppa said as I nodded my head.

Lay oppa bought Kai oppa a winter hat. I think it will be really warm if you wear that during the winter.

 

 

 

Chen oppa gave Kai oppa a cap just like the one he gave me.

D.O oppa bought Kai oppa a pair of boot like me. Its not what you think... not the same design.

Suho oppa gave a white scarf to Kai oppa. I didn't know why Suho oppa bought a white one. But I think he has the same mind as me, I was thinking that white match Kai oppa.

Baekhyun oppa bought Kai oppa a black jeans. The jeans looks really cool.

Tao oppa bought Kai oppa a red beanie hat. The beanie hat looks soo cute!!

JiHee bought a black jacket to Kai oppa. The jacket looks nice, I really like it actually.

 

 

 

Finally chanyeol oppa's gift which is......................................Wait! What?! Why does it looks almost exactly like my desings? But I thought he bought the white one which it doesn't have any designs at all. "Oppa did you designs that?" Jihee asked Chanyeol oppa, and he nooded his head. How? Why is the degins so simliar to mine? Did he copy me? 

(The black one is your as the white one is Chanyeol)

 

 

 

Well, who cares, now its my gift that I gave Kai oppa. I gave him two pair of converse shoe with designs of EXO on it.

(The other pair of converse you got for Kai oppa)

 

"Wow! You two really have the same minds" JiHee said and smirks. I was making a glared at JihHee. "Noona your right!" Sehun laughed and clap his hand. "Yah! Sehun why are you laughung?'' Chanyeol oppa asked.

"How can I not. Both of you two lovely dovey birds have the same mind and designs. And importantly both of you guys blushing, its really funnny!" SeHun relpied which I even blushed more. My face was turning really hot.

 

 

"Thanks guys!" Kai oppa said as he hugged us one by one. JiHee then touched me as a signal to go with her. We both went to get the cake. "Get the cake and I'll turn off the lights" JiHee said as I nodded okay.

I lighted the candles and told JiHee to turn off the lights. "Ahh!" "Why is the lights off!" Exo yelled from frightness. I chuckled at their scream. I walk in the living room holding onto the cake with writing saying 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAI!' on it.

We all sang a happy birthday song to him. ''Make a wish" I said and Kai oppa closed his eyelids. Then he blew the candles as we clapped our hands, well, except for me becase I'm holding onto the cake.

We joke and eat the cake and other desserts after dinner..... talking about this its almost time for the punishment. I'm really nervous right now. Right now it was around 10 pm.

"Is it time for the punishment yet!" JiHee yelled. "Oh, I totally forgot about that!" Kai oppa replied. Ugh! its good that Kai oppa forgot it but, bad that JiHee had to remind everybody about that!! I was make an glares at JiHee as she just chuckled.

'Well, its time now!!" Kai oppa yelled. JiHee pulled me up as Exo oppa pulled Chanyeol oppa up and throw us into a guest room.................

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was trying to update yesterday but then the stupid computer freakin froze twice on me so I didn't get to update. Thanks for reading! Please dont be a silent reader. Subscribe, comment, and upvote!