Oh No! Not again!....

You, Who Are My First Love

Mi Nah POV

"Annyeongshayeo, sorry we're late" EXO, JiHee, and Haneul enter, bowing. (Excluding Kai and Chanyeol). I was shocked!

What are they doing here? "Ah~ it's okay, come sit down" Appa said. My mind is all blank now. "Wh-what is this?" I asked, confusedly.

They all just smile at me. But I frowned and rolled my eyes. They all sat down in their chairs. "Are we waiting for more people?" I asked, and they nodded.

I sighed in annoyed. "Who?" I asked. "For oppa" a voice said. I turned my face around to meet my Onew oppa. "Oh! Yeah, of course oppa!" I said and ran up to him for a big hug.

Hehe, I know that I sound like a kid now, but I can't help when it comes to my oppa. He seated me back down into my chair, and himself into his chair.

I guess we are still waiting for more people. We waited for about two minutes and came Kai oppa. 

Author POV 

"Annyeongshayeo, sorry, my parents wanted to come along" Kai said. Mrs. Lee was shocked. "It's okay, come sit down" Mr. Lee said. (Mr. Lee is your Appa).

The Kim family sat down. "Aigoo~ Mi Nah I miss you so much" Mrs. Kim came up to Mi Nah and hugged her. "Me too" Mi Nah said, releasing the hugged.

"Umm... Excuse me, aren't you Hyunshik oppa?" Mrs. Lee asked Mr. Kim. "Yes, Minyoung right?" Mr. Kim asked. Mrs. Lee nodded her head.

"Wow, it's been a long time, that we didn't get to meet each other" Mr. Kim said. "Yeah it is, that your son?" Mrs. Lee asked.

"Yeah, he is. So Mi Nah is your daughter?" Mr. Kim asked, Mrs. Lee nodded her head. Everybody looked confused at Mrs. Lee and Mr. Kim as because they know each other.

Importantly Mi Nah, Kai, and Mrs. Kim. "Omma, you guys know each other?" Mi Nah asked. "Deh" Mrs. Lee replied, Mi Nah just nodded.

"Are we still waiting for more people?" Kai asked. Suho went up to Kai and whisper something into Kai's ear, Kai nodded.

The parents talked about their business, and how Mrs. Lee and Mr. Kim haven't seen each othe in a long time. And the teens just chat and talk what they are going to do in the summer. "Sorry, we are late" someone enter the room with 'his' parent. 

Mi Nah POV

"Sorry, we are late" a voice said, making me turned to the entrance. I froze at that moment by seeing his face. Yes it's..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Chanyeol! 

Also, what is he doing here?! "Why is he here?!" I asked, loudly, standing up. "Shh! Sit down" Omma pulled me back down on my seat. Onew oppa patted my shoulder. 

Author POV

Flashback~ 

EXO, JiHee, Haneul, and Onew oppa sat a cafe after seeing each other at Mi Nah's house accidentally. So they decided to help Mi Nah and Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol explain everything to me already" Kai told Onew everything Chanyeol told Kai. "Right now, Mi Nah, is just avoiding Chanyeol as much as she can. She have never done this before. I'm really worried about her" Onew said.

"Let's make these two meet up, and they can just reconcile, it's it good?" JiHee said. "But isn't Mi Nah going to kill Chanyeol before he could explain anything?" Haneul added.

"Ops! That right also" JiHee said. "How about, we have the parents along?" Onew said. "I'll asked my uncle them, and you guys could talk to Chanyeol and his parent."

"Actually, that's really a good idea, I'll call you when every thing is prepared" Kai said. "Here, my phone number" Onew handed his phone number to Kai. Yeah, and business went on with the parents

Flashback end~

 

 

Chanyeol and his parent sat down. Everybody starts to order food and have dinner. Mi Nah was just so mad, that she played with her food instead.

Onew was trying to make her eat, but she refused. "So this is your girlfriend?" Mrs. Park asked Chanyeol. Mi Nah looked at them confusedly.

*Girlfriend?! Pshh! Still calling me your girlfriend?!* Mi Nah thought. "Yeah" Chanyeol replied. Mi Nah looked at him. "Aigoo~ your girlfriend is so cute" Mrs. Park compliment Mi Nah. 

Mi Nah POV

Girlfriend? Still calling me his girlfriend after what he have done to me?! "I'm sorry, but for your information. I'm his ex-girlfriend, not girlfriend. His girlfriend is probably at home now" I said as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Mi Nah!" Omma hit my arms. "I'm sorry on my daughter's behavior" Omma apoligizes. "It's okay, I understand" Mrs. Park replied.

"Mi Nah, please don't act like that" Chanyeol said. "Act what?" I asked, making a face. "Like that" he said. "So~" I said.

"Mi Nah, stop with that attitude" Onew oppa said. "Oppa! Don't you remember what he have did to me? And now your siding with him?" I asked standing up.

"I know that your suffering, but you need to listen to his explanation first" Onew oppa said. "I don't need any explanation. I saw it with my two eyes, oppa!" I said.

"Mi Na-" "No! Don't even called my name" I cut Chanyeol off, pointing my finger at him. Onew oppa grabbed me by my arms, making me look at him.

"Look, Mi Nah, I know that it's hard for you, but listen to oppa, okay?" I kept silence. "Listen to his explanation" Onew oppa said.

"Okay, okay. So if I listen, will you guys stop bothering me?" I asked. "Yes we won't anymore" Chanyeol replied.

"And it doesn't matter, if I believed it or not right?" Everybody nodded. I nodded too, making it a deal. "Okay~ follow me" I walked out with Chanyeol to the parking lot.

I was now, standing in front of Chanyeol, face to face. "Hurry and say it, I don't have much time" I said. "Before I explain anything, I'm sorry for misunderstanding you. I'm really sorry" He said.

My eyes are already watering. I hate myself. I hate myself for being so weak. "I didn't mean to hurt you, you should know that I only love you. You should know that I will never do that with anyone. Didn't you remember the words I said to you before we start the game?" As then his works rewind back into my mind

'Babe, it's going to be all right. Trust me'. Yes, he's right. I should have trust him. A tear slipped out of my eyes.

"Baby, don't cry" he wiped my tears off. "Then how come, I saw that?" I asked. "Well, after the game start......"

Flashback~ 

Chanyeol slowly walked behind Cho Hee. "Oppa, hurry up" Cho Hee said, flirty. "Who told you to called me oppa!" Chanyeol yelled.

"Nah, it's okay oppa, your always my oppa" Cho Hee said. Right now, Chanyeol is annoyed to death. All he could think right now is how Mi Nah is doing.

Cho Hee suddenly took Chanyeol into the wood where no one knows. "What the hell are you taking me?" Chanyeol asked.

"Oppa, can you break up with that ?" Cho Hee said as she stop. "For your information she is not a ! And why will I?" Chanyeol asked.

"Because your mine" Cho Hee said and she start to caress Chanyeol's cheek. "Stop!" Chanyeol said, pushing her hand away.

"Wae! Wae?! What so good about her either?! I'm more y and better!" Cho Hee yelled. "Look, even though your better, but you'll never compare to Mi Nah. So is much more better than you" Chanyeol replied.

Cho Hee just then started to kiss Chanyeol's neck then up to Chanyeol's lips for couple of seconds and then back down to his neck.

Chanyeol just stand there...not until... "Just to remind you, Kang Cho Hee, even you have my body, you will never get my heart. My heart is always with Mi Nah" Chanyeol said, stopping Cho Hee from kissing him and look at him.

"Bwoh?" Cho Hee asked. "You heard me, no need for me to do corrections" Chanyeol said, pushing her away. "Park Chan Yeol! Just watch out! Last time was just a warning, next time it's for real!" Cho Hee said leaving.

Chanyeol could help but to feel bad of her words that are running through his mind every seconds 'Park Chan Yeol! Just watch out! Last time was just a warning, next time it's for real!'

Flashback end~ 

"Really?" I asked. "I'm sorry for misunderstanding you" I hugged him. "It's okay, it was because of me" he said. Tears were coming from my eyes nonstop. I release from the hug, he wiped off my tears. 

Meanwhile back inside the restaurant......

Author POV

"Hyung, I'll be back, I forgot something in my car" D.O said. "Be back quickly, arraso?" Suho said. "Okay" D.O answered back.

D.O left the room and went down to the parking lot where his car is. D.O got what he need it and starts to head back up, but was stop when he saw something unbelievable. 

Mi Nah POV

"Don't cry anymore okay?" He asked, I nodded. "Now that we are okay, let's go back." I nodded. As we start heading back.... A guy with a mask appeared in front of us.

*Oh no!* Chanyeol thought. Chanyeol put he behind his back. But then someone grabbed me behind my back.

"Ahh!" I screamed. The guy quickly covered up my mouth. Chanyeol turned his head to my directions, but causing him to forgot that there was also a guy at the back of him, but then he was hit by the guy.

"Chanyeol!" I yelled, but Chanyeol was on the ground half unconscious, because the guy hit him by his neck.

"ANDWAE! Chanyeol!" I yelled as the two guys pushed me into a van. They drove off somewhere that I don't know. I struggled and scream.

But the guy cover up my mouth with his hand. Oh! I know what to do. I bit his hand and he scream in pain. "Ahhhh! You !" As then he punch me in my stomach causing me to collapse. 

Chanyeol POV

"Mi Nah!" I yelled. "Hyung!" D.O yelled coming to me, helping me up. "D.O hurry and followed that van and called me where they are taking Mi Nah! Hurry go! Pali!" I told him.

He nodded and got right into his car and drove out following the van. I struggled to go back inside to tell everyone. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 Hey! Here's another chapter! School is over, which means more chapter and the ending! Enjoyed! Subscribe, comment, and upvoted. Comment to let me know your opinions about this chapters! :D