New couple!

You, Who Are My First Love

Mi Nah POV

Four weeks have gone by really quick. It's already been four weeks since the birthday party. Today is the 11th of February.

Also, 3 more days until Valentines Day! Talking about Valentines Day, I have a surprises!

I'm..............................going to...........tell Chanyeol oppa that I like, UH OH, No scratch that! I'm going to tell him that I love him!

I'm going to give out cookies to everybody on Valentines Day.  So, I was planning on telling him when I handed him his cookies.

So I'm on my way to the store to buy ingredients to bake the cookies, since I ran out of ingredients. Since today is Saturday, so no school. 

"Flour? Check! Uh, baking soda? Check! And I got all the stuff already" I said. I decided to wonder around the store for a while.

While I was walking I bumped into someone. "Sorry! I'm sorry!" I apologizes. "Mi Nah?" The voice said. This voice is? "JiHee?!" I asked and look up to see JiHee.

"What are you doing here?" JiHee asked. "I'm here shopping. And you?" I asked. "Me too. I was going to give strawberry dip chocolate out to everybody, that's why I'm here to buy supplies" JiHee said and I nodded my head.

"I'm also here to my supplies for my baking too" I said. "Oh, you handing out cookies?" She asked as I nodded my head a yes.

"Lets help each other? Come by my house tomorrow and I'll help you too" JiHee said. "Hm, good idea" I said as I paid my stuff waiting for JiHee.

Me and JiHee walk out of the store. I was about to take the bus but JiHee offered me a ride. "Mi Nah, I'll take you home" JiHee said. "Thanks" I said.

It took about 10 minutes from the store to my house. "Thanks JiHee! See you tomorrow" I waved a bye before entering my house. 

Today I'm going to JiHee's place to go help her and with my stuff. Her house was actually not far away from mine.

It was only 3 blocks away then turn to the left and then another 2 blocks. I grab all the stuff I need and went to her house.

But, before I go, I called to check if she is home first. "Yeoboseyo, JiHee are you home?" I asked. "Okay, I'm coming" then I hung up.

I walked my way to JiHee's house. I knock on the door and came out Suho oppa. "Oh, hi Mi Nah. Are you here to see JiHee?" Suho oppa asked. "Ah, yes. Is she home?" I asked.

"Yes, she is. Come in" Suho oppa said as he step aside to let me inside. "Mi Nah, you here" JiHee said. "Here come here" JiHee took me to the kitchen before I could even talk.

"Lets start working!" JiHee said as I chuckled. She is just like a little girl who will always talk a lot.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
About 3-4 hours of baking and makeing her strawberry, we are finally done. After baking, JiHee was tired, so she forced Suho oppa to take me home.

These two are so cute when they fight. I wish I had a brother or sister to fight with, just like them. "Bye JiHee!" I said before going out.

Suho oppa was driving and he suddenly asked a question. "Mi Nah, you like Chanyeol, right?" Suho oppa asked. "Yes I do. Wae?" I asked.

"You know, that Chanyeol heard your words that night" Suho oppa said. Really?! He did? 


Flashback~ 

Suho POV

He like me too?! Really? "What did you said JiHee?" Mi Nah asked. "I said we know that you like him, and he also like you.

So no need to hide or avoid your feelings anymore" JiHee told Mi Nah. "I wasn't hiding my feelings or avoiding them. It's just I think that he doesn't like me......  Also, he said that he didn't believed in love too" Mi Nah said in a sad tone.

She is really a pabo. "Yah, Pabo, both of you guys like each other. Just by looking at your eyes I already know that you like/love him, right?" Mi nah nodded and her eyes were watering.

A tear escaped from her eyes. I was turning my head wandering and saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun behind the door. Chanyeol finally heard it. Hopefully Chanyeol won't be stubborn and just tell his feelings. ~ Flashback end

(Back to Mi Nah POV)


"Ah... I understand now" I said. "I don't thing it matters if any of you guys confess first. But just confess before it's too late" Suho oppa said.

I didn't know why I didn't tell him what I was going to do, probably because I don't dare. Then, we arrived at my house.

"Thanks oppa!" I said. "No problem" he said and drove off. I carried all my cookies inside and put them into the kitchen. 
.
.
.
.
.


BEEP! BEEP! 
"Ahh, what day is today?" I yawned. I looked at my calendars and it's Valentines Day! Oh I totally forgot about it! I quickly do my morning routines and went downstairs.

"Good morning Umma and Appa!" I said and went to peck on their cheeks. "Happy Valentines Day!" I yelled and hugged my parent.

"Happy Valentines Day my sweetie" Umma said and hug me. "What about Appa?" Appa asked. "Come here" I pull Appa as he joined the hug.

"Umma, Appa I need to go" I said and broke the hug. I put on my shoe and exited the house, but before I closed the door Umma yelled something.

"Mi Nah, you forgot your cookies!" Umma yelled. Oh, ! I totally forgot it. I ran back inside and got my cookies.

"Thanks Umma!" I said and went out. When I got to school I can see EXO and JiHee waiting out at the gate. "Hey guys!" I said.

"Hey!" They all said. Then, Kris oppa hug JiHee and said something soo sweet. "Happy Valentines Day babe" Kris oppa said.

"Kris hyung don't be so sweet in front of us! Eww! I am having goosebumps" Chen oppa said. Hahah, he is soo funny!

"Yah, your just being jealous!" Kris oppa yelled. "JiHee here is your" I said as I handed JiHee her cookies. "Thanks!" She said.

"Noona, I don't have one?" Sehun pouted. Tsk tsk, this boy.. "Here yours" I handed him his. "Thanks Noona! You are the best!" He said and hug me.

"Here oppa" I handed Suho oppa his. "Thanks Mi Nah" Suho oppa said. (I'm too lazy to write all of them, so let's pretend she gave all of them theirs already)

 

(This is what Mi Nah gave to EXO, if you were wondering)

 

 

"Chanyeol oppa here is yours" I said. "Thanks" he said and took the cookies. THUMP! THUMP! My heart is racing so fast. AISH! 

"Uh.. O-oppa can I-I talk to you for a minute?" I stuttered. "Actually, I also want to talk to you to" Chanyeol oppa said. 

 

Chanyeol POV

I was going to asked her that I want to talk to her but she said it first. "Actually, I also want to talk to you to" was all I could say.

"I want to talk somewhere private, come here" I said and drag Mi Nah to the dance room. 

 

Mi Nah POV

Chanyeol oppa drag me to the music room. "What wrong?" I asked. "Mi Nah... I... I ......... I like you" He said. I stood there shocked. I was going going to confess but maybe he beat me already.

"Chanyeol opp-" I got cut off. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Oppa" I said. "It's okay if you don't want to be my girlfri-" I cut him off by pulling him down and  pressing my lip against his.

I closed my eyes. Suddenly I can feel him kissing me back also. We stood there for about couple seconds and break apart for some air.

"Oppa, I'll be your girlfriend" I said. "Jingja?!" He asked. "Mhm" I nodded. "Mi Nah, I love you" "I love you too" I replied.

Then Chanyeol oppa press his lip onto mine. I closed my eyes as a kiss back. I put my arms around his neck as he has his arms around my waist.

After a while we pulled back again. "Lets go, they might be looking for us" I said. "Okay, lets go" he said and lock my hand with his. Me and Chanyeol oppa walk hand in hand to EXO. 
.
.
.
"What's with the smile?" Chen oppa asked. "Look! They are holding hands!" Sehun yelled. "Are you guys together?" JiHee asked.

Chanyeol oppa and I nod in embarrass. "Yay! Congrats guys!" D.O shouted. "Thanks" Chanyeol oppa said. 

Luhan POV

I did the right thing right? I'm not going to regret this right? I frowned as I heard that they are together, but I'm happy for my dongsae.

Everybody were still busy congratulating them two as I made my way out to the soccer field. 


Xiu Min POV

I saw what happen to Luhan. I could tell that he also like Mi Nah. I ran after Luhan as following him I saw him going toward the soccer field.

"Xiu Min hyung, what are you doing here?" Luhan asked. "I'm suppose to asked you that. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"You like Mi Nah, don't you?" I asked. "Hyung, I'm not going to regret it right?" He asked. I went and sit next to him patting his back.

"I don't know. Then, why are you helping them, when you like her?" I asked. "I don't know. I want to see my dongsae to be happy. Since they both like each other" he replied.

"It's going to be okay" I said. Just them Luhan start to cry. "It's okay. Let it all out" I patted his back. "Hyung, it hurts" he said.

"I know. Just led it all out" I said. "Let's skip class today. I'll stay with you for today" I said as he nodded. 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________

I'm sorry for hurting our Luhan.. But I promise he will meet with his soulmate. Sorry if the confess is not that cheesy. It's my first time.. So please forgive me. A lot of drama is coming up next! Thanks for reading. Subscribe, upvote, and comment!