She................ Uh......... She....

You, Who Are My First Love

 

Next chapter won't be an update, because I want to know your opinion. So please check that out! XD


Author POV

"Don't try to come near, or this will die!" Heeyoung warned them. "Your really are a , huh? Like your Omma! Your Omma stole your Appa away from me! And now! You, stealing my daughter's boyfriend! Tsk tsk." Heeyoung and Cho Hee slowly back off, taking Mi Nah with them.

Until......... "FREEZE! Put your weapons down right now!" The police entered with Kris and Onew. Chanyeol ran to Mi Nah, about to grab her but was cut by Cho Hee, since she have a knife with her.

"Chaneyol!" Mi Nah yelled. "I said drop your weapons!!" The police repeated. Heeyoung and Cho Hee dropped there weapons.

Mi Nah and Chanyeol moved aside hugged each other. "Yah! Pabo! Are you okay?" Mi Nah asked, crying. "Hey, why are you crying?" Chanyeol wiped her tears off.

Kai and his parents walked towards to Mi Nah. "Oppa.." Mi Nah ran to hugged Kai. "Aigoo~ my sister is so close to me all these times and I done even know" Kai buried his face into Mi Nah's hair.

The police all rushed to Cho Hee and Heeyoung, locking both of them up, and including the work men they have with them.

But before they could fully locked Cho Hee up...................... She pushed the police and picked up the gun laying on the ground.

"If I can't have Chaneyol! No one can't have him either! Die!!!" Cho Hee pulled the trigger ready to shoot Chanyeol.

"CHANYEOL!!" Mi Nah yelled. Looking over to Chanyeol, loosen the hugged from Kai and sob.................... "PAM!!" Was all everybody heard.

"Ahaha! Die at last!" Cho Hee laughed with sastified. "Lock her up!" The police took the gun and locked up Cho Hee.

Chanyeol stood shocked on how Mi Nah took the bullet for him. "MI NAH!!!!" Eveybody yelled, rushing over to Chaneyol and Mi Nah. Mi Nah slowly collapse on the ground.

"Mi Nah....Mi Nah.." Chanyeol softly called Mi Nah. "Yah!! Pabo! Why did you do that!!" Chanyeol cried at the body laying down on him.

"O-oppa...a-are..you..o-okay?" Mi Nah asked, as a tear slipped down her eyes. "I'm okay. Why did you took the bullet. Don't you know how important you are to me? How am I going to live with out you?" Chanyeol grabbed Mi Nah's hand and put right by his cheeks.

"I-I'm s-sorry" Chanyeol cried even harder. "Mi Nah..." Kai cried. Mi Nah slowly turned her head to Kai. "Oppa....I'm happy to have an oppa like you. Please take care of our parent" Mi Nah softly said, and gasped for air.

Kai start sobbing. "O-Onew *gasp* oppa.." Onew rushed to Mi Nah and hold her hand. "Yes? Oppa is right here" Onew started to cry already.

"O-oppa, please *gasp* take care of my parent for me, promise?" Mi Nah eyes could close any sec now. Onew nodded his head.

"Aniyo, I won't promise. You will have to fight and take care of them by yourself" Onew cried. Mi Nah smile softly. "E-Exo *gasp* oppa, JiHee, and Haneul....thanks..thanks for everything" EXO and everybody started crying.

JiHee buried her head inside Kris's chest, along with Luhan and Haneul. "Omma....Appa...sorry for causing you guys to always cry because of me" (talking to her adopted parent) Mrs. Lee hugged her husband.

"Omma..Appa, thanks....thanks for giving me a life and a sweet oppa" the 3 of the Kim family all hugged each other.

Mi Nah slowly turned back to Chaneyol. "Channie oppa..." "D-Deh?" Chanyeol replied. "I'm sorry, Saranghae..." Mi Nah's hand from Chanyeol's hand slipped down and landed on the ground.

"MI NAH!! ANDWAE!" Chanyeol screamed. "MI NAH!" Everybody yelled. "Nado....saranghae" Mi Nah heard that before she went completely unconcius.

"Called the ambulance!" Kai informed the police. After 5 minutes of waiting, the ambulance arrived. Chanyeol enter the ambulance car with Mi Nah and was hurriedly rushed to the hospital.

Everybody was also rushing to the hospital too. "Mi Nah, wake up! Don't scared me!" Chanyeol cried. "Mi Nah! Don't leave me! I can't line without you!"

After 10 minutes, they arrived at the closest hospital. Mi Nah was hurriedly rushed to the ER or emergency room.

"I'm sorry sir, but you any go any farther. Relatives please wait out here" Chanyeoo was stop by some nurse. EXO, JiHee, Haneul, Onew, and the parents all arrived.

"Is she alright?" Kai asked. "She just got inside there" Chanyeoo mumble. "It's only because if me! If it's not me then, she won't be in there! It's all because of me!" Chanyeol start blaming himself.

"Hyung, don't said that. Do you know how hurt Mi Nah will be if she know that you are in there instead of her?" Sehun said. Kai nodded in agreement.

"Hyung, it's okay. She's an strong girl. I'm sure she's going to be alright. Trust her" Kai patted Chanyeol's back. Chanyeol slowly nodded.

"Hyung! Your bleeding!" Sehun yelled. "Sehun, it's no big deal" Chanyeol said. "No, it is hyung" Sehun ran off to get a nurse.

The nurse came and took Chanyeol to wash his wound and bandage it.  3 hours of waiting... There's is still no sign of Mi Nah.

Chanyeol's parent has arrived 2 hours ago already. 5 hours pass, still the light of the emergency room isn't off yet. Mostly if every body is already sleep. Especially the parent.

JiHee, Hanuel, Kris, and Luhan finally have the courage to go eat something downstairs. It's now only Onew, Kai, and Chanyeol up only.

"Chanyeol, don't worried too much, I'm sure she's alright. I have known her since when we were kid. She's stubborn. I'm sure she will fight for you" Onew put his on Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Thanks hyung" Chanyeol said. Kris and Luhan along with the girls brought food to everybody. They were waking up the EXO member to eat.

JiHee grabbed the box of food and approached Chanyeol. "Oppa.. Here, you need to eat too. You haven't eat in hours" JiHee offer the food. Chanyeol just nodded.

"I'm not hungry" Chaneyol replied. "Oppa, I beg you. Please eat, if Mi Nah know that your not eating because of her, she will be really sad" JiHee handed the box of food in Chanyeol's hand and walk back to Kris.

Chanyeol then started at the food. JiHee's works dewing in his mind, and he had finally decided to eat. Another hour of waiting... The light of the emergency room have went off, and came out the doctor.

Chanyeol saw that and quickly fly to the doctor. "How is she doing, doctor?" Chanyeol asked. The doctor looked at everybody sadly and shook his head. All of everybody start to cry... "She.........uh.............she"

 

 

 

 


Here another short one! OMG! What happened to Mi Nah?! Is she dead?

Subscribe, comment, and upvote. Thanks!