Camp Trip part 1 (a)

You, Who Are My First Love

Mi Nah POV

"Clothes.....check"

"Towel......check"

"Shoe.....check"

"Personal things......check" and you know more things. After five minutes of packing, I finally finished. Tomorrow is the big day. It's currently 10 pm right now. "DING!" I received an text message. 

 

To: Babe
From: Channie oppa

 

Hey babe, remember to wake up early. <3 ^^

 

To: Channie oppa
From: Babe

 

Go to sleep, it's late already. <3 <3 

 

To: Babe
From: Channie oppa

 

Let me have a good night kiss first. Keke <3

 

To: Channie oppa
From: Babe

 

Ani, just go to sleep. Good night, I'll be going to sleep now. Annyeong! <3

 

To: Babe
From: Channie oppa

 

You owned me and good morning kiss tomorrow! *pouts* 


"Ahaha, this kid!" I chuckled as I read the last message. I putted my phone on my night stand and went to sleep. Bit by bit, I dream off to dream land. 

 


 

"Aish! Why is it so hot!" JiHee complained, fanning herself. "Noona, can you stop complaining? Not only you, everybody is hot" Sehun said with annoyed, as he squat down.

We have been waiting for 10 to 15 minutes for the bus to arrived. "The bus is here, students please get on the bus" a teacher said.

I felt my bag being picked up without my permission. I looked up to the person to only meet.........................................................................…....................................... Luhan oppa. Oh! Why is Luhan oppa carrying my bag?

"Oppa, kwenchanayo. I can carry it myself" I said, about grabbing my bag. "No. Let me help you" Luhan oppa said, shoving my bag to the opposite side.

"You don't need to! That's what I'm for!" Channie oppa said as he snatch my bag from Luhan oppa. "Oppa, if you don't mind. Can you help Haneul to carry her bags? Seems like she have a difficult time" I said, glancing at Haneul.

Luhan oppa also looked at Haneul. "See? Oppa now go help her" I said. He started to walk up the Haneul and helped her.

"Oppa, don't they looked cute together?" I asked. Chanyeol oppa looked at me confusedly. "Look! They look cute together" I said pointing my finger to the two figures.

"Oh! Yeah they do look cute. But not as cute as us" Chanyeol oppa said. He was trying to hug me but......I rejected. Because we were running late.

"Oppa, no, let's go. We are running late!" I said and grabbed his wrist. Running with me to the bus. I quickly sat down and relaxed. I yawned. 

"Jagiya, your sleepy?" Chanyeol oppa asked. I nodded. "Andwae. You can't. You still owned me an morning kiss" Chanyeol oppa pouted.

I gave an chuckled. "Please? Jembal?" He pouted. "Arraso. Arraso" I said. I quickly peaked his cheeks and moved back.

 "Happy?" I asked, he nodded. "Can I go to sleep now?" He nodded, I placed my head on his shoulder and drift off to sleep. 

"Babe.. Wake up" my body was being shake. "We're here" Chanyeol oppa said. "Oh, jeongmal?" I asked sleepily. "Mm" he mumble.

Wow! I slept through the whole ride. We got off the bus. "Students! We will be sleeping in the cabin! But! Girls to girls. Boys to boys! Arraso?"

"Arraso!" We all answered. "Be with who you want but three person per cabin" the teacher said. "EXO, we have prepared a separate cabin for you guys already."

I choose to stay with JiHee and Haneul. We are resting tonight. But we will begin the touring and activities tomorrow. Dinner is at 6.

This time all we do is relaxed, wonder around, of what ever you want. I took a quick shower since it's hot. I got out of the shower after like an 30 minutes of showering.

It was really refreshing!! Ahhh! Haneul was next. So she entered the bathroom that was in the cabin. "Mi Nah, what do you want to do?" JiHee asked.

"I don't know. Maybe just relaxed?" I replied. "EXO oppa said that let's go and hangout after showering" JiHee said.

"That sounds like an great idea" I said. "Yeah. Oh an-" JiHee was cut off. "AHH!" Haneul screamed. "HANEUL!" Me and JiHee yelled, running to the bathroom door. 

 

 

 


Hey gus! Late update! Sorry for not updating the other days! Well, enjoyed guys! Happy late birthday to me!! I has so much fun yesterday with my friends.

Currently, I felt so happy that I get and day off of school on my birthday and spend an field trip with the friends! ^^ 

Keke! Sorry for grammar mistakes! Enjoyed. Subscribe, upvote, and comment. Comment to let me know about your opinion so far about this story. Also hello silent readers!