Camp Trip part 3 (a)

You, Who Are My First Love

 

Actual title : Onew oppa My Hero!


Mi Nah POV

After an good 20 minutes of sobbing I stopped. "Should we continued looking?" I asked, putted on a fake smile.

"Okay" he said. We were walking and looking around. I decided to take another way, and go alone. Oppa mianhe, just give me some time alone.

Just then I left with another path, leaving Kai oppa. I just kept on walking and walking. Didn't know where I went. I quickly look around the surrounding.

Oh no! Am I lost?! I start to panicked. Rain
Started to fall down. "ANDWAE! Help me!!" I screamed as old memories when I was twelve started to flash back. 


~~FLASH BACK!

"Omma, me and Onew oppa will be going on a walk" I informed Omma. "Be careful, remember to come back safely"

"Deh" I answer. As me and Onew oppa start walking, I decided to prank him. I quickly hid behind a bush. "Mi Nah, where are you? This is not funny!" Onew oppa yelled and starte running to look me.

Hehe. I watch his shadow dissapear. OMG! What am I going to do now! Otteke?! I started to cry. "Oppa, where are you?" I cry as I stand up.

I started to look around for Onew oppa. "O-oppa" I cried. Rain started to fall down. Thunder and lighting was heard. I scream, I cried for help.

I curled myself into an ball, crying and calling for help. Somebody touched my shoulder. I jumped and cried.

"Andwae! Don't touch me! I'm scared!" I cried. "Mi Nah, it's only oppa" that voice! I looked up to only see my Onew oppa. I quickly hugged him. "Oppa, I'm scared" I cried. 

FLASH BACK END!~~

"ANDWAE! Help me!" I scream as I collapse on the ground. Those memories is haunting me every seconds now.

"ONEW OPPA, HELP ME!" I cried out for Onew oppa. "Oppa, eodii?" I cried harder. "Mi Nah?" A voice. That voice!

"O-OPPA!" I looked up. "Mi Nah!" He said, opening his arm for an hug. "O-oppa!" I manage to stand up and ran to him. "O-onew o-op-" I suddenly collapse, from my scared ness. "MI NAH!" Was I heard before completely collapse. 


Author POV

*earlier*


"Mi Nah, don't think too much, arraso?" Kai asked. No respond. "Mi Nah?" Still no respond. Kai started to get nervous.

He turned out only to meet nothing. Mi Nah was no where to be found. "MI NAH! COME OUT! THIS IS NO JOKE! ITS NOT FUNNY AT ALL! " Kai yelled.

Kai started to panicked. Just then he got an idea. Kai quickly ran back to where all everybody was. "What take you guys so long?!" The teacher yelled at Kai.

Kai was panting due from the running. "Mi *panting* Nah *panting*" "Mi Nah? Mi Nah what?" The teacher asked. "Mi Nah is missing" Kai said.

"She what?!" The teacher asked. "She's missing. We were walking, but then when I turned around she's gone" Kai replied.

"How lon-" just then the teacher was cut off by the rain. "Oh, no! Mrs. Lee it's raining!" Mr. Do said. "Everyone! Split up! Everybody is going out there to look for Mi Nah!" The teacher announced.

"Deh!" They all answered. "Where's EXO?" Kai asked. "They are over on the other side" one of the teacher replied. Kai ran as fast as he can to EXO.

"Hey hyung what took you guys so long?" Sehun asked. "Where's Noona?" "Guys! Go put on your rain coat! We are going out to look for Mi Nah!" Kai announced.

"Wait Kai! What happened to Mi Nah!" Chanyeol asked. "Just shut up! Everybody GO!" Kai screamed. EXO all rushed over to get there rain coat.

As for Haneul she was trying to get up but can't. "Haneul-shhi, you don't have to go. We can handle this" Kai said.

"No, let me help. I'm worried about Mi Nah. I can't just sit still" Haneul said. "Okay then" Kai said. Everybody got there coat on and gather around the teacher.

"Okay students! We will split up into four teams. Some go with, Mrs. Lee, some with Ms. Kang, and Mr. Bang, and some with me" Mr. Do announced.

"Mr. Do, I heard that their is another school (S.M High) camping near here, we could asked them for help" Mrs. Lee said.

"Good idea, then I'll let you handle that" Mrs. Lee nodded and start running to the other camp of the other school.

"Okay students! Split up, let's go!" They all started searching for Mi Nah.

 

Mean while......

Mrs. Lee came running to the other camp. "Hey, where is your teacher?" Mrs. Lee asked a student. "This way" the student showed the way.

Mrs. Lee enter the cabin that are full of the teachers and two students. "Annyeong. I would like a help from you guys please?" Mrs. Lee asked.

"Yes?" A teacher replied. "Um, im a teacher at Seoul International High. We were her camping, and one of our student is gone missing out in the rain/forest. I was wondering, could you guys help our school looked for her? We have only couple of students with us" Mrs. Lee asked. More like begging.

"Um, sure what's the students name?" The teacher asked. "Her names is Kim Mi Mah" Mrs. Lee replied. "Wait! Her name is Kim Mi Nah?!" One of the student asked.

"Yes" Mrs. Lee answered. "Is she from the state?" The students asked again. "Yeah, she is from the state. "Onew, do you know her?" The teacher asked.

"I think I do, if it's her, then she's my cousin!" Onew said. "I'm going to go look for her. She is scared when being lost and especially when it's raining!" Onew dashes out of the cabin.

"Okay, we will go right now! Mr. Kim please go informed the students to get ready" the teacher said. "Oh! Kamsaminida!" Mrs. Lee bow.

"I think you will have to go with us, your student may have left already." "Oh yeah, I'm sure that left already" Mrs. Lee said.

"Jonghyun, you also go help Mr. Kim tell the kids" the teacher told Jonghyun. "Deh" Jonghyun answered. Just as everybody in S.M High got ready and start looking for Mi Nah also. 


Onew POV

Mi Nah, is it you? If it's you, please be alright. I know your scared, but please wait for oppa. I start dashing into the woods.  

"ONEW OPPA, HELP ME!" I heard a yelled. I walked following the yelled/sobbing. "Oppa, eodii?" I heard when I got closer.

There was a girl curled up in a ball, crying. "Mi Nah?" I said. She quickly looked up. "O-OPPA!" Mi Nah softly said.

"Mi Nah!" I said, and open my arms. "O-oppa!" She stood up and ran into my arms "O-onew o-op-" she collapse, into my embrace.

"MI NAH!" I yelled. "Don't be scared. Oppa is here" I softly said and planted a kiss on her forehead. 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey guys! Another update! XD Enjoyed? Yes, guys it's Onew from SHINee!! Thanks for reading! :)