The Whole Truth

You, Who Are My First Love

Author POV

Chanyeol looked back only to see Cho Hee. "Tsk tsk. Did you bring the money?" Cho Hee asked. "Let Mi Nah go first" Chanyeol replied.

"Oh~ very protective over your girlfriend, huh?" Cho Hee scoffed. "Give me the money, or both of you guys will die" Cho Hee threaten them.

Chanyeol was about to walk and hand Cho Hee the luggage of money, but was stop. "Stay right there! Just push the luggage over here" Cho Hee ordered.

Chanyeol stopped and did what she said. Cho Hee satisfies pick up the luggage if money. Chanyeol quickly untied Mi Nah's hand and got ready to run.

As they were running toward the door, they we're stop by some work men. "Where do you think you're going?" The men grab both Chanyeol and Mi Nah back to Cho Hee.

"Oh~ I forgot to warned you guys. I have tons of work men with me. And if you guys decided to do something without my permission, you'll know what will happen" Cho Hee laughed. "Tied them up together, I'll deal with them later" Cho Hee left with the money. 

Meanwhile back outside.....

Kris, JiHee, and Haneul came with the police. "How is it going now?" Kris asked Suho. "Chanyeol asked us to followed him afterward if he isn't back within 20 mins" Suho replied.

"And it's nearly 20 mins already." "Okay, Suho, your guys enter like what Chanyeol said, and if there's anything suspicious, called me secretly, and I'll come with the police. Onew, you stay with me" Suho and Onew nodded.

"Can we go now?! I'm really worried about my daughter!" Mrs. Lee said, impatiently. Suho nodded. Mrs. Lee just start dashing inside the building.

"MRS. LEE!" Everybody yelled, and ran after her. Mrs. Lee wasn't careful and was................caught.......by the work men, along with everybody. (This time JiHee and Haneul went with EXO)

"Boss! We saw these people out in the building, trying to come in" the work man told his boss. "EXO?!" Cho Hee yelled.

"Unnie?" Mrs. Lee asked. The lady looked at Mrs. Lee. "Minyoung?" She asked. "Why are you here, Minyoung?"

"Heeyoung?" Mr. Kim asked. "Oppa?" Heeyoung asked. "Unnie, what's this? Why are you here?" Mrs. Lee asked.

"Omma, you know them?" Cho Hee asked  her Omma. Silence came from Cho Hee's Omma. "Unnie.... Were you the one who kidnapped my daughter?" Mrs. Lee asked.

"Daughter?" Heeyoung asked, then her eyes widen. "Are you talking about Mi Nah? That ?" Cho Hee asked.

"Kang Cho Hee she's not a for your information!" JiHee shouted, Haneul patted JiHee to calmed down.

"Whatever, she is" Cho Hee said. "Also, Minyoung, why did you came back to Seoul? I told you to leave Seoul, didn't I?!" Heeyoung grab her sister's arm.

"Unnie... I'm hurt" Mrs. Lee said, pushing her sister's hand. "Unnie? Omma! Who is this old lady?!" Cho Hee asked. Heeyoung (or known as Cho Hee's mom) slapped Cho Hee.

"Don't ever called my sister that!" Heeyoung said. "And now, finally God decided to give some time for revenge! Ahahahahha!" Heeyoung screamed.

"What are you talking about?" Mrs. Lee and Mr. Kim asked. "Want to know? Followed me then" Heeyoung head out the way, following everyone behind.

They enter an room and there laid Chanyeol and Mi Nah. "Mi Nah!" Mrs. Lee ran but was stop by the work men.

"Ahh~ so I guess she is really your daughter" Heeyoung said. "Please don't do anything to my daughter! Please, unnie" Mrs. Lee begged her sister.

Heeyoung just laughed. Heeyoung approached Mi Nah and raised her chin up. "Your beautiful as your Omma, but you have a play heart as like your Appa" Heeyoung said, roughly released her hand.

"Minyoung... Isn't she the girl I gave you?" Heeyoung asked. Mrs. Lee nodded. "Woah~ she is really beautiful as her Omma" again she repeated her words and looked directly to Mrs. Kim.

"Give? What are you talking about? I'm not Omma's daughter?" Mi Nah asked. Heeyoung pretend to looked at Mi Nah with pity.

"Aigoo~ haven't your Omma, right there told you that you were adopted?" She said grabbing Mi Nah up and pointing to Mrs. Lee. Tears started to fall down from Mi Nah's eyes.

"Omma, this is not true right?" Mi Nah asked. "Mianhe, Omma is not your real Omma" Mrs. Lee sadly said. "Then who's my parent?" Mi Nah cried.

"You want to know who's your parent?" Heeyoung asked. Mi Nah nodded, crying. "Good, your parents is also here today. And then all you guys can you to hell together of what your Appa have done to me!" She pushed Mi Nah hardly on the ground.

Kai quickly ran over to Mi Nah, but luckily Heeyoung didn't stop in time. "Oh~ and aren't you Hyunshik's son?" Kai nodded.

"Wow! All the family is here" Heeyoung became more crazier. (Not that much). "Little girl listen, you don't only have parent, you also have an oppa too" Heeyoung told Mi Nah.

Mi Nah looked at Heeyoung with eyes widen. "B-bwoh?! I do?" Mi Nah asked. "Tsk tsk. Your oppa, is right by your side right now" Heeyoung smirked.

"Heeyoung, what the gel are you talking about?! How is my son her oppa?!" Mrs. Kim asked. "Didn't you remember what I said before I left you? I said that I'll come for my revenge. And now my revenge is about to go complete" Heeyoung scoffed. Mrs. Kim looked into Mr. Kim's eyes disbelief. 

Flashback~ Long time ago (I will be using there name instead of Mrs. and Mr.)

16 years ago!

"Oppa, I'm pregnant" Heeyoung told Hyunsik. "Don't lied to me, we didn't have anything" Hyunsik said. "Oppa, you know that I only have you, how am I lying?" Heeyoung hugged Hyunsik.

Hyunsik released her. "Heeyoung, you already know that I have a wife already" Hyunsik said. "Just divorce her and marry me, what's the big deal?"

"But you know that my wife is pregnant. How am I going to leave her? Also, you know that I only love her! You're just like a friend to me" Hyunsik told her.

"Wtf** So all these time, you treat me as your toy only?!" Heeyoung yelled. "So, your not going to take responsibility for my child?!"

"Heeyoung, I'm sure that its not my child either" Hyunsik said. "Fine, but I'm warning you! I'm coming back for my revenge! And you'll regret what you have done! You will know that loosing the person you love, how suffering it is!" As then Heeyoung left. 

Months later... 
"Push!" The doctor told Hana (Mrs.Kim) to push. "AHHHHHHHHH!" Hana half collapse. "Wahh!!" You can hear the baby cry.

"Congratulation, it's a boy!" The doctor announced. "Okay, Mrs. Kim, one more to go. Get ready." "Ready... 1! 2! And 3! Push!" The doctor said.

"*push* AHHHHH!" "Wahhh!" Another baby cry. "Whew! Congratulate, it's an girl" the doctor announced again. "You did great, jagiya!" Hyunsik kiss his wife.

The doctor handed their, their kids. Their prince in Hyunshik's arm, and their little precious princess in Hana's arm.

"What are you going to name her, jagiya?" Hyunsik asked his wife. "I'm going to name her......... Jin Ae! Kim Jin Ae" Hana smile at her princess.

"Then let's name out prince Jong In! Kim Jong In" Hana nodded, smiling. But what they don't know is that....... Someone was watching them all long. 
 

The babies were all took back to the nurse and rest, also the parent was removed to a room. Back into the nurse room with baby.

Only one nurse was left, looking after the babies. Just then the electricity went off in the room. "OMG! How did the electricity went off" she said exiting the room to check on the powers. 
 

Then enter an lady, she walk up the the two new born baby twins. She looked at the babies with hatred in her eyes. She looked at the mother's name.

"Hana" she softly said out. As then she decided to took one of the baby. She softly picked up one if the baby. Both of the babies started to cry. She quickly hurried out of the hospital. 

"Yeobo, where's our babies? I want to hold them" Hana told her husband. Hyunsik looked sorry in his eyes. "What's wrong? Did anything happened to my babies?" Hana asked, scared.

"Jagiya, listen to me okay? Our........our Jin Ae...she's gone missing" Hana was shocked. "Don't lied to me. It's not funny" Hana begin to cried.

"I'm sorry" Hana start sobbing then went unconscious. *Where are you? Appa's Jin Ae* Hyunsik thought. 
Heeyoung quickly ran to her sister house.

*KNOCK KNOCK!* *Door open* "Unnie, what is it?" Minyoung asked her sister, her eyes widen. "Who's baby is that?"

"Minyoung, take this baby and go lived aboarded. I know that you won't be able to be pregnant. So take this money and take this baby to go lived abroad, GO!" Minyoung nodded and took the baby with the money.
 

Flashback end~

All everybody stood shocked of what they all have heard. "Jin Ae.." Mrs. and Mr. Kim softly said. "Ahahaha! Now I have my revenge! Come here you little !" Heeyoung roughly grabbed the crying Mi Nah.

"Heeyoung, please don't do anything to my daughter! You separate her from me for 16 years already" Mr. Kim asked.

"Omo! My baby!" Mrs. Kim cried. Mi Nah cried. "Omma, let me take care if that !" Cho Hee said walking up to then.

"CHO HEE! You better not!" Chanyeol shouted, standing up. "Oh~ still helping your girlfriend? Even when your useless!" Chanyeol quickly run to them but was stopped by something...

"Stop! If you don't want this girl to die!" Heeyoung pulled out a gun and pointed to Mi Nah. Tears were strolling down Mi Nah's cheeks.

"Heeyoung! Don't do anything stupid!" Mr. Kim shouted. "Please let my daughter go!" Mrs. Kim pleaded. "Unnie, please let my daughter go.." Mrs. Lee begged, hugging her husband.

"Omma... Appa... Oppa... Help me" Mi Nah cried. *ugh! I can't take this anymore!* Suho thought. He then carefully called Kris.

Meanwhile outside.....

"Argh!! Why isn't Suho called yet!" Kris cursed. "Ring! Ring!" Kris's phone rang, and then he picked it up. "Omma... Appa... Oppa... Help me" Kris could recognize Mi Nah voice.

"Oh no!" "What's wrong?" Onew asked. "Mi Nah is in danger!" Kris replied. "Officer, we're going in now" the police officer nodded. And they went in.

 

 

 

 

 

 


How was it? Boring right? I don't really know how to right these type so, sorry if it doesn't sound realistic.

enjoyed! :)