This Feeling is WHAT!?

You, Who Are My First Love

Mi Nah POV

I was waiting for JiHee to come back and asked her about the different feeling that I had been have towards Chanyeol. But it end out that JiHee left home already, so I'll just asked her tomorrow when she come. So I just went to sleep.

 

Chanyeol POV

Today during lunch we all gather to divided up the jobs we need to do to surprise Mi Nah.

"JiHee it's your job to take Mi Nah out after she get discharges, and that is mostly it for you" I said and she nodded. Then I start dividing jobs for the members.

"Oh, and Kris hyung could go with JiHee" I said and Kris hyung was jumping up and down.

"D.O., Suho hyung and I will prepared the food" I said and everybody nodded. 

"Then, Luhan hyung, Lay hyung, Tao, and Xiu Min hyung go buy things that we are going to decorate at Suho hyung and JiHee's house" I said. (Oh, forgot to mention that they are doing a little party at Suho and JiHee's house after the surprise)

"Then, Sehun, Kai, Baekhyun hyung, and Chen decorate the poster" I said. 

"Okay? Everybody agree?" I said turning to one by one. 

"Okay dismiss!" I said and everybody starts their work afterschool except for JiHee and Kris hyung.

 

Mi Nah POV

It was very lonely not until................ JiHee and Kris visit me afterschool, but I was wondering where did all of the rest go.

"Annyeong! Where is the rest of the guys?" You asked JiHee.

"They are all busy today afterschool so they couldn't come, well tomorrow it's Saturday that should me here tomorrow" JiHee said and you nodded. 

"Kris? Can you go buy me some porridge I want some porridge?" He nodded and went out.

"Thanks!" You yelled back.

"Okay, girl what is it?" JiHee asked. 

"What do you mean?" You asked Ina confuse way.

"Ohh, come on you ask my boyfriend to go bye porridge because you have something to talk to me right?" She said. *Wow! This girl know me so well* you though.

"Um,.... Well... I-I.. I want to know what does it mean when you have a different feeling toward one person?" I asked her.

"What kind of feeling though?" She asked.

"Well, a feeling that you feel warm and safe around him. Also, happy when you are near him, like he is your savior" you said  and JiHee look into your eyes is a shocked.

"JiHee?..... JiHee! What does it mean?"you asked.

"Well, it means that you are falling in love" she answered. 

"Bwho? Jinja? Ah!! Tell me it's not true!! Otteke?!" You started to yelled.

"Yah!!! Mi Nah!!! Come back to your sense! It's just a feeling, you don't have to worry about it. But who is that person that you are feeling this toward?" JiHee asked. But you remain quiet.

"Is it my oppa?" She said and you nodded no.

"Well, then it's Chanyeol oppa?" She said and you nodded.

"Jinja?! Wow!" She said.

"But, JiHee what should I do? Otteke?"you said worriedly.

"Ah... It's okay Mi Nah..just wait if you can't control your feeling to him then confess.. Or if you could stop your feeling then just forget about him, arraso?" She said.

"Arraso. But promise to always support me no matter which way I choose" you said.

"I promise. FIGHTING/HWAITING!" JiHee said making  a fist up in the air. 

Well after Kris arrived they both got home revealing your own self again.

"Ahh!! Mi Nah.. One more day then you get to get out!" You said to yourself.  

.

.

.

.

.

.

JiHee POV

While me and Kris were walking home I told him about Mi Nah.

"Kris, Mi Nah was asking me that what does it mean when you have different feeling towards a person" I told him.

"And what did you say?" Kris asked me.

"Well according to her feeling, it's that she is falling in love" I told Kris and his eye widen open.

"Who is that person? Do I know him?" Kris asked me. 

"Yes, you do. He is one of the EXO members" I told him.

"Ahh... One of exo's member?? Is it-.." " No it can't be Chanyeol right?" He asked me.

"BINGO! It's Chanyeol oppa" I said and clapped my hand at how smart my boyfriend is. Then I pinch his cheek.

"Ow! Babe that hurts." Kris pouted.

"Aww.. Too bad who told you to be soo smart!" I said rubbing his cheek where I pinched. 

"ahh!! No wonder Chanyeol asked me that last night too" Kris said.

"He asked what?" I asked.

"He also asked the same question" Kris told me.

"Is it by any chance these two are falling in love?" I asked Kris.

"I guess. Just like you and me" he said and I start to jump around happy for Mi Nah and Chanyeol oppa.

"Ohh! I have a plan!" Then I started to tell my plan to Kris and he agreed. When we got to my house Kris send me inside and he started to walk home too. Then I decided to tell Suho oppa.

"OPPA!!" Then I barged into his room. 

"What is it?" Then I told him all about Chnayeol oppa and Mi Nah's question and my plan then he agreed to it to. 

"Oppa tell all of the other member about my plan and don'tet any body tell Chanyeol oppa or Mi Nah, arraso?" I told my brother.

"Arraso!" Then Suho oppa stated to text the other member about my plan.

 

Suho texts message:

 

From Suho: 

To: Xiu Min hyung, Luhan hyung, Kris hyung, Lay, Baekhyun, D.O., Tao, Kai, Chen, and Sehun

meet at my place tomorrow at 7:00 am... It's an emergency.. DONT LET CHANYEOL KNOW ABOUT THIS!

 

To: Suho

From: Xiu Min, Luhan, Lay, Tao, Chen, Sehun, Kai , D.O., Kris, and Sehun

Deh!! Arraso!

 

 

 

So then I went to sleep after discussing with Suho oppa.. Then I closed my eyes and went into dream land........

"Mi Nah, will you be my girlfriend?" Chanyeol oppa asked Mi Nah. I scream when Chanyeol oppa asked Mi Nah...

"Yes. I will!" Mi Nah answered Chanyeol oppa. I scream happy for both of them!! 

"Congrats.. Last long...." I said..........

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong!! This chapter is finnaly up! Hope you enjoyed this story so far.. Thanks for reading! Please, subscribe, comment, and upvote!