Birthday Party part 2

You, Who Are My First Love

Kai POV

EXO and JiHee all rushed to the window while I went to the door. Sehun was standing in the living room dumfounded, because everyone left him. 

"I open the door and scolded Chanyeol and Mi Nah. "Yah! Both of you guys are late!" I yelled. "We wer-" Chanyeol was about to speak but I cut him off before he could finished talking. "No excuse! And both of you guys will be receiving the punishment!" I scold them.

 

Mi Nah POV 

Kai oppa scold me and Chanyeol for being late. Argh!! I hate him for making us late! "Yah! You made us late!" I yelled as I hit his arm lightly. "We wouldn't be late if you just come with me at first!" He argued back while rubbing his arm where I hit. OMG! Did he just argued back?!

"My fault?! No one told you to come pick me up!" I shouted. "I wouldn't have to come if Kai didn't ask me too!" He shouted. Ugh! Really this guy? So he didn't even want to pick me up?! He is doing because someone order him to?

"It doesn't matter who's fault! It's both of your guys fault" Kai oppa said. "But what's the punishment?" am and Chanyeol oppa ask at the same time, which causing us to glare at each other.

EXO and JiHee was giggling. Me and Chanyeol glare at them and they shut up immediately. 

 

(A/N: let's pretend that, that is the sound of the drum roll, since I don't know to describe it)

 

*Drum Roll* "Bum Bom Bum Bom Bum" EXO drum roll. " The punishment is that you have to kiss somebody" Kai oppa said.  "Oppa! No, I'm not doing that oppa!" I blushed from remembering my first kiss with Chanyeol oppa at Lotte World. 

"Wait! What the hell is this Kai?!" EXO and JiHee shouted. Oh, now why are that shouting? "That's not what you told us" Baekhyun said.

"Hyung, you can't do that to Noona" Sehun said and came to hug me. Aish! This kid! He still really act like a little kid even though he is just 3 months younger.

"Hahahhahahaha! You guys should have seen all of your guys face!" Kai oppa laugh while holding onto his stomache. Really?! Aish this oppa! "Just kidding, okay here is the real punishment. Both of you guys will be lock up inside a room until morning" Kai oppa said.

"Ani!" Me and Chanyeol shouted at the same time. Just then JiHee came up to me and whisper something into my ear just as Kris oppa did the same thing to Chanyeol oppa.

"It's so cute to see your reaction and Chanyeol oppa's reaction shouting at the same time. Heheh you guys are so cute!" She said. "What?!" I said and she smile and walk back with Kris. But, what did Kris oppa also said to Chanyeol oppa?

Just then I remember about the lock up thing. "There's no way I'm staying with him!" I said. Stupid, PABO! That is what you always want the most!! "No way!" He said. Really?! Does he hate me that much? Why I suddenly felt like a knife stabbed deep into my heart when he said that.

"Ani! This is EXO's rule, you know that hyung" Kai said. I didn't know what happen to me. Saying without thinking. "Arraso" We both said and then look down to our feet.

"Good, oh, is that my presents?" Kai oppa asked as I remember the presents in my hands. "Yes, happy birthday!" Then I hug him. Chanyeol oppa also handed his gift to Kai oppa. 

We had to wait until 9 o'clock to wait for Kai oppa's parent to arrived home. Since it's oppa birthday he wait for then to arrived and have dinner together. Talking about this I suddenly remember about the punishment. I just agree to it because I just want to stay with Chanyeol oppa. 

 

 

Baekhyun POV

It was around 8:29 when they start to stop arguing. We were having fun not until the real fun come for me and........... JiHee approached me.

"Oppa, it's a great time to start the act now because look at Chanyeol oppa" JiHee said and then pointed to the directions Chanyeol is sitting. Yeah it's the right time.

"Right, it's time to make some fun! Hwaiting!" I made an fist into the air. "Go and do your best oppa! Make those two know! Hwaiting!" JiHee said and made an fist in the air also. 

Then I stand up and went to Chanyeol looks like he is in his little own world, but I don't care. Helping him and Mi Nah was more important.

 

Chnayeol POV

 I was pretty shocked when Kai said that we have to kiss someone. I was totally happy. You know who I picked already, right? Yup! You're right, it's my angel there!

Also, I was totally happy when she agree to stay alone in the room being lock with me. It's sound like she trusted me. I was actually dying to be alone with her.

I want to see how and the way she sleep. Mostly how cute she is. Ahh, Chanyeol stop being a ert! Just then someone called my name and I came back to reality.

 

Baekhyun POV

"Chanyeol.." I called him and made him jump. "Hyung what is it?" He asked me. Hehe, acting time now. "I want to talk to you" I said.

 

(A/N: forgot to tell you guys that Kai's parents is soo rich that their house contains 3 living room, 5 bedrooms, 2 guest room, and at least 4 bathroom)

 

Then we walk to the other living room. "What is that you want to talk about?" He asked. "I-I...... I have ..." I pretend to stuttered. Haha, I already wanted laugh. "What do you have?!" He said, well more like yelling because he was really worried right now.

"I have a crush on Mi Nah" I said and his eyes widen. 

 

Meanwhile in the main living room.....

Mi Nah POV

"Sehun, earlier I cutted you off. Now you may tell us about what happen the other day?" JiHee said. What other day? "Noona, mianhe (sorry)" he told me. Why is he apologizing for?.

Oh, is he talking about that day at the mall? Just as I was about to talk Sehun already start to tell the story.

"Well, that day when Xiu Min hyung tell me to follow them, I found only that they went to Chanyeol hyung's car. I don't know why are they are arguing but then I use that opportunity to slip inside the car. Durning the way home there was a silence between these two. They kept on looking at each other's face secretly an-" just then I cut Sehun off.

"Sehun shut up before Noona kill you!" I yelled and them JiHee cover my mouth with her hand. "Mmsnsn" I mumble and struggle. "Shh! Go on Sehun" JiHee said and then smile at Sehun.

"Ah, sorry Noona" he pouted and then smile. "They secretly look at each other and then blush. I couldn't stand the lovely dovey and silence anymore so I broke the silence. Hehe and that pretty much it" Sehun smile. 

"Now that's my dongsae!" That all said and JiHee finally let her hand off my mouth. "Sehun, you are really dead!" I said angrily. "Mi Nah, don't need to be embarrass, we all know that you like him, and he like you" JiHee said and I look at them confused.

 

Back to the other living room...

Chnayeol POV

I was really shocked when Baekhyun hyung said that he has a crush on Mi Nah. I never want Mi Nah to slipped away from me. I decided to tell Baekhyung my feelings about Mi Nah to Baekhyung hyung because I don't want Baekhyung hyung to take Mi Nah away from me.

"Hyung, please, don't take Mi Nah away from me" I told him. Then, he start to laugh, which I don't know why.

 

Baekhyun POV

I didnt expect this kid to tell his feeling right now. But he surprised me by being straight forward. I just start laughing. "Why are you laughing?" He asked. He is really a PABO. "Stupid, who said I'm going to take her away?" I replied and he lol at me confused. 

"What do you mean?" He asked. Then I told him about OUR plan that we were using on him. "So you know your feeling all this long?" I asked him and he nodded. "When?" I asked. "When she is still in the hospital" he replied and I made an 'o' look. 

"You should confess before it's too late, bro" I told him. Just then his face turn into a sad one.

"Hyung, isn't it a one side love only?" He asked. Omg! He is really a stupid! How can he not know that Mi Nah like him?! Just by looking at her eyes I could tell already.

"Who said it is? Stupid, everybody know that you like her, and she like you" I said and he made an 'o' with his mouth. "Well, let's go" I said and he nodded. Just before we enter the main living room we heard something....

 

Mi Nah POV

He like me too?! Really? "What did you said JiHee?" I asked. "I said we know that you like him, and he also like you. So no need to hide or avoid your feelings anymore" JiHee told me.

"I wasn't hiding my feelings or avoiding them. It's just I think that he doesn't like me......  Also, he said that he didn't believed in love too" I said in a sad tone.

"Yah, Pabo, both of you guys like each other. Just by looking at your eyes I already know that you like/love him, right?" I nodded and my eyes were watering. Just then a tear escaped from my eye. 

"Aww, Noona don't cry" Sehun said and wiped my tears. Just then Baekhyun and Chanyeol oppa enter the room and I turn the opposite side of them to wipe tears that is falling down. 

Then JiHee whisper something to me. "Confess before it's too late" she said and I nodded. Them she went to sit with Kris oppa and left me sitting with Sehun.

 

But then, Mi Nah didn't know that there where somebody listen to her conversation all long.

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys I didn't get to update these day! I was busy with buying supplies with my familes' Easter party! Well HAPPY LATE EASTER GUYS! Thanks for reading. Please, subscribe, comment, and upvote!