FINAL ^_^

You, Who Are My First Love

(A/N : I will me putting the Kim parent as Omma Kim and Appa Kim. Then for the Lee parent I will be putting Omma Lee and Appa Lee)


 

Mi Nah POV

It has been couples of day that I got discharged from the hospital. And tonight  Omma Kim is throwing a party welcoming me into the Kim's family.

Omma and Appa Lee
is coming too. Omma and Appa Kim invite a lot of people to the party. Well, they said that it's close friend.

"Finished!" I said as I finished putting on my dress, the dress Omma Kim bought for me. "Mi Nah!! Are you ready? The party is about to start!" Kai oppa yelled outside from my room.

(For got to tell you guys that Mi Nah moved into the Kim's house) "I'm almost done" I replied. I picked my phone up and text Jihee and Haneul through our chat group. 

Text messages : 

Me : Hey! Have you guys arrived yet?

JiHee : I arrived already ^_^

Me : How about Haneul?

Haneul : Omo! Mi Nah, I'm sorry, my Appa had to attend to his friend's party, and he is taking me with him. I can't make it to your party. Mianhe! He said that he want me to meet someone special.

Me : Oh, it's okay. We still have next time. 

JiHee : Aww, it's not fun with out you. *pouts*

Haneul : I'm sorry, JiHee. Well, have fun. Bye~ gotta go now!

Me : Bye!

JiHee : Bye! 

Me : JiHee I'll be down in a bit. 

JiHee : Okay. See you


As then I ended the conversation. "Mi Nah!! Ready?" Kai oppa asked again. "Ready!" I replied, standing up from my bed, opening the door.

"Omo! Oppa, your so handsome!" I compliment him. Ahaha! I can see him blushing. "Your beautiful too" he replied.

"Hehehe" I giggle. He lead the way down to the party. When I got there, there were many people. Me and Kai oppa spied EXO and walk over to them.

"Hey guys" I waved. "Hey" they all said. I smile happily. "Aww, so sad that Haneul can't be here" JiHee pouted, I nodded.

"Why?" Chaneyol oppa asked. "She said that she going a party with her Appa, and he wants her to meet someone special" I said.

Right after I said that, Luhan chocked on his drinks. "Omo! Hyung, you alright?" Sehun asked, and Luhan nodded. There is something on this boy's mind.

"Mi Nah, Kai, come over here!" Omma Kim waved her hand. "We'll be going" I said, they nodded and I left with Kai oppa.

"Mi Nah, Kai, this is Mr. Lee our friend. He's an doctor and he owns an hospital in Busan. And this is his daughter" Appa Kim said.

"Oh! Haneul!" I said, surprisely. "Oh! Mi Nah!" Haneul replied. "You guys already know each other?" Mr. Lee asked.

"Appa, she the one girl, that I brought the your hospital" Haneul said. I nodded. "Ohh, that girl, that was beaten up, right?" I nodded.

"Well, how are you now? I can't believed that you are Mr. And Mrs. Kim's daughter." We left the parents and went back to EXO with Haneul.

"Guys! Look who I have here!" I said, bring Haneul with me. "Haneul!" They all said in shock. "I though you said you couldn't come?" JiHee asked.

"I didn't know that the one my Appa took me is going to be Mi Nah's party" Haneul replied. We all laughed. A hand came up to my waist, I turned back only to meet my.............................................. Channie oppa. I smile as he took me somewhere.

He took me to the garden. Woah! I didn't know that they have a really nice garden. It's so beautiful with full of beautiful flowers.

"It's beautiful" I said. "Not as much as you" he said, as I blushed. "Your so handsome tonight" I compliment him, he blushed.

"My princess is also pretty" I blushed.  "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I replied. He lean in closer and our lips touch.

We stood in that position for about a minute and pulled apart. He hold me into his arms, back hugging me. He has his arms around my waist, as my hand on top of his. We stood in that positions and looked up into the moon and stars.

"Kim Mi Nah, you, who are my first love" he whisper in to my ears. I smile. "Park Chanyeol, you, who are my first love too" I replied back. We both smile and looked back up into the view of the beautiful night sky. 

 

 


THE END! <3

 

 

 

 

 

 


OMG! I'm finally done with this story. I know the final seems like a little bit of rush. But I hope you guys enjoyed! Thanks for supporting this story! :D